Alt coins going up? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Annlisa

Alt coins going up?

I don't think this will happen until the end of the year, the altcoin season will at least really start in early 2020. The altcoin movement is always good enough to do daily trading

• +2 1

Yes this is the good time that ALt coin will go to up and soon we all see that ALt coin is making a great bull because crypto market is down from so much time and now this time we see the market great bull and this time i sell my all coins and i hope i make good profit this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is a decline these days and so I think it will be high and low due to the manipulation of the prices of cryptocurrencies by whales

Now some of the altcoin are pumping also the bitcoin pumping. that means the crypto market is going up not only thr crypto market. in 2020 there is  good prediction for crypto market.

• +1 1

all alternative money related to Bitcoin. History says that in the past we have seen that when Bitcoin prices rise, all alternative price increases. btc price reduction when it goes down. This time it also goes by the same thing

12 hours ago, Petik said:

The unexpected rise in digital currencies really stirred up the Internet. It is clear that some alt season still exist. Some of them have not even lost in value or even disappeared from circulation.

yapp, that's the condition if the market has increased but what happens for now the market does not have good conditions even bitcoin as the king of coins has a bad price decline, I am very worried about the current market conditions, when will it end?

ALT coin is a good coin and it will gp to up this time and i am sure that this time we make good profit will alt coins because from 2 years market is regularly downa nd now this is the time when we got good profit in it and i hope this time we make huge profit from the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

On 11/19/2019 at 9:13 AM, Rashidpk said:

I think this year is a good year for the increase in altcoin prices, because now the price of bitcoin is also experiencing a good increase, so I think the price of altcoin will also provide better value in a short time.

Yes you are right this year is very good years for those who want to invest their money in altcoins because now i think the price of altcoin is down and it will give us good profit in the next year.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 11/24/2019 at 9:06 PM, Wish107.5 said:

For now the price is very low,so you better yo invest now in trading.You buy at a cheaper price and hold it until the price is raising up then you sell it when the price is up. So that you will be happy bacausr you made a good profit. 

Yes you are right when we buy coins in down market we can easily make the high profit in the bull market because in the bull market buying any coins is hard for some people.

I think this is the right time for altcoin trading. Just look at the binance homepage, there are many coins or tokens that can go up to 50% in a day

11 hours ago, mirakhan said:

alt coin price is related with Bitcoin. in past we saw that when Bitcoin price goes up , all alt coin price goes up. when btc price goes down.

Yes the all altcoins price is related with bitcoin and now the bitcoin market is down that is why all other altcoin is also down and when the bitcoin market will go to up then the altcoin price will start to rise. 

We are still in bear market there is still time for altcoin to recover or come back into an uptrend on the chart

5 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

Yes the all altcoins price is related with bitcoin and now the bitcoin market is down that is why all other altcoin is also down and when the bitcoin market will go to up then the altcoin price will start to rise. 

yeeahh, it really sucks the altcoin price is very dependent on the price of bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin has decreased it will greatly affect the price of altcoin now, I don't know exactly why this can happen like this. I really do not hope this is interrelated.

2 hours ago, Voltz777 said:

Cryptocurrencies will always be an opportunity to give us a good profit, however it can also lead us into loss our assets too if we become neglectful too in the end. 

yea a lot of people lost a lot of money in crypto because they thought crypto will always be going up high and the fact is crypto is always volatile and cat always be giving out profits.

I want to reply to the topic. I don't see altcoins going up soon, because the whole market is bearish, the only way altcoins can go up is when they the market is good and we have a massive bull run. which I doubt if there will be any this year.

1 minute ago, Voltz777 said:

Yep, I agreed in fact due to the volatility everybody in cryptocurrency can able to get earnings because of it. As long as we do the right move in the actual trade we can never be loss for sure. 

well you can never be too sure of the market because it can crash out of the blue because of of minor bad news or it will pump with something like the china news but we still love crypto because its what actually makes us good money.

On 10/23/2019 at 12:44 PM, Annlisa said:

Is altcoin season finally here, coin analyst have started predicting that altcoin charts has started the upward trend which is likely to continue in the up coming months. How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

so many ALT coins are down now but soon it will go up like last month all the coins are going to start up but again the BTC will come down and after that still all the coins are coming down and down. But i hope in 2020 our loss will be cover because soon BTC will touch the 52,000$ and all the crypto market will go up again.

BetFury                                                   

Altcoin up down base on btc and eth price. Now btc and eth price is low. so all altcoin price is low. When eth and btc price will be up all altcoin price will up . You investor should invest now altcoin. When eth and btc price star increasing micro cannot touch these.

I'm not sure that all altcoins are based on just BTC there are some that have individual investors like the privacy coins. IF you look at z-cash there are times when people choose to use the privacy coins around tax time probably in order to pay less taxes or as a loophole. Still it's wise to spread out investments in many coins I think and if one takes off you benefit from it.

19 minutes ago, sportlopez9000 said:

I'm not sure that all altcoins are based on just BTC there are some that have individual investors like the privacy coins. IF you look at z-cash there are times when people choose to use the privacy coins around tax time probably in order to pay less taxes or as a loophole. Still it's wise to spread out investments in many coins I think and if one takes off you benefit from it.

And i think those coin is not based on the price of bitcoin to me that coin is not good for investment because its prediction will be very hard for us. 

On 10/26/2019 at 6:47 AM, meowmeow said:

The market is now on green state. Almost all of the coin is going up as of now. We are all hoping that this will continue to happen until the end of 2019 so that we can celebrate our holiday season with a smile.

Now the end of the 2019 almost near but still market is not green but i hope soon all the crypto market will go up and on that time we can sell our coins. Low volume coins are move high than the other high volume coins because low volume coins will make huge bull because they are limited.

BetFury                                                   

We saw lot of time when btc gose to high price alt coin badly dumb and when btc dump alt coin also dump.

But if btc stable few weeks alt coin slowly pump.

That's why when you want to hold some alt coin always analyse marke information.      

Altcoins will go down with Bitcoin until it starts to go up again, and it's not clear when that time will be. For the price to move there needs to be more added to the software for the coins, more developers making things. The price doesn't move on thin air it moves on the announcement of new developments and investors who value these developments. If you want them to move contribute to the codebase!

Now, about two months after writing this post, I do not see that the currencies have started to improve, as analysts say, so I was and still say that I do not always trust their words, until now the currencies are still in decline and nothing has improved. So I think it is better if one relies on his sensation than on analysts.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:44 AM, Annlisa said:

Is altcoin season finally here, coin analyst have started predicting that altcoin charts has started the upward trend which is likely to continue in the up coming months. How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

Unfortunately in today's market conditions the era of alternative crypto coins has not yet begun. On the contrary, it is worth waiting to buy alternative crypto currencies in today's market conditions because every time Bitcoin makes hard moves these crypto coins are experiencing a decline regardless of direction. On the other hand, it is not right to consider the 20% daily increase as an alternative crypto currency season.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.