New Opera Browser with crypto wallet - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nicecrypto

New Opera Browser with crypto wallet

I saw a new update on the Opera browser for Android that now supports and provide crypto wallet for Eth and have access to bounties Networks and also shops where you can spend some cryptos to buy stuff. But I am really concerned about the wallet, so people are this type of browser wallet safe? Your input 👇

https://www.opera.com/dapps-store

• Useful or interesting 17
  • +1 9
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Just now, apealing said:

That is what people shou be concerned before starting using the wallet. They new to know how safe it is and if there is any hiccups or breeches so as to avoid future losses.

That was my biggest concern and I believe this is what most will be watching out for in the coming months to hear if there's any issue reported with using this type of wallet.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

These browser integrated wallets are going to be easiest to get hacked,surfing all the websites , leaving cookies behind and ur wallet i guess it wont be long until we hear of a mass hack 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I would not trust the browser to store my assets. Perhaps this is safe, it does not carry malicious intent, but the decision is in favor of doubt. If in doubt, it’s better to think a thousand times. Now there are a lot of  secure wallets, and there is even more deception.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

pxf.jpg

12 minutes ago, Delores said:

Trading is the most challenging process of crypto industry. To get into it we must have enough knowledge and good technical analysis in the market place. But this will not be warrant that our decision will not get loss but at least we are prepared to accept when there are big differences.

every investments,trading,there will have a high risks that can lead to lose a lot of your capital. There's no assurance of having safety of every capital when you are doing trading in cryptocurrency. When you are going to trade,expect always both,either you will lose or you will earn profits.

We can't deny the fact that losing is a part of the tisk that we are taking here in crypto world. Through our losses and experience, we would be able to do trading right the next time we do trading. That is the reason why learning more about trading should never stop because knowledge about it is always an advantage.

This post is totally not relevant to the topic and the question that was asked therein which was,

"But I am really concerned about the wallet, so people are this type of browser wallet safe? Your input 👇"

https://www.opera.com/dapps-store

and a link was provided for you to see more details of the browser in question.

Edited by Nicecrypto
  • +1 2

Just now, benithomasha said:

Opera browser has maintain its reputation to date so i think it's safe, only i don't trust any other online wallet rather than the blockchain.com wallet.

True Most people are already comfortable with most wallets they are using and I think outside the wallet which they might have to prove that this is secure for crypto storage, all other crypto features I see in the browser might also draw more attention to is usage.

• +2 1

Whoa, that was a good news for sure. This was a good step for browser app to integrate dApps on their website, we just need wait chrome and firefox maybe safari too. Looking forward to next good news, Cheers!

• +1 2

1 minute ago, benithomasha said:

Sure but some wallets and exchanges normally you would seem to be legit for some time especially exchanges and at the end of the day they steal from you. So still you have to be careful.

Normally I don't see exchange wallets are wallets where we should HODL our crypto currency for a long time if we are not trading them on that exchange at that time frame because of possible hacking and exchange suddenly close down but with this web browser wallet, I am also trying to get deferent views on its usage safety but might not use it myself.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 minutes ago, benithomasha said:

If you're a user of opera browser and yet a crypto geek, you surely will use the wallet roll, some thinks you can't avoid. Like you can't avoid the face of your wife every time you wake up.

Hahaha right, I guess that's where the word "might" comes in. I might actually try it someday like you mentioned though I have been using Opera browser for a while too. 👍

• +2 1

I think it's a good wallet where you can get airdrops and bounty campaigns. Then transfer them to your wallet. Another use I wouldn't try yet.

• +1 1

3 часа назад, cryptojolia сказал:

Opera s Crypto Wallet будет автоматически обнаруживать и показывать маркеры, совместимые с ERC20. Opera также покажет любые крипто-коллекционные предметы, которые у вас могут быть (ERC721), иногда называемые NFS. Нажмите на них, чтобы увидеть их во весь экран. Вы также можете отправить их прямо из вашего кошелька!

Будет ли он обеспечивать должную защиту данных ? Возможно его можно будет легко взломать что ставить под угрозу чужие данные ? да конечно если всё будет безопасно то думаю он зарекомендует себя, а в целом посмотрим .

• -4 1
  • -1 1

They have the access on the browser which makes me stay away from them! i will still stick and use the myetherwallet as i view it as one of the safest wallet in this world of cryptocurrency! sorry but no for me using other ERC-20 wallet!

i am using the new version of opera both on mobile and on pc and i was pleasantly surprised by its new features it have an integrated vpn service (actually a proxy) and the ability to browse the dapps, obviously i will use the integrated eth wallet only for airdrops and bounty

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I am also using it,but I don't know how secure it is so I keep only a little amount in the wallet, hackers might go after them thinking thwre will be vunearebility

• +1 1

Good news, now bitcoin is moving from sites and companies to the browsers, this really like an invention, but good for him to be known from other people 

• +1 3

I dont trust on opera wallet. You must handle your wallet by your own self not in opera because it is open to the hackers and scammers to skim your money that you earn.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

This is a very good news for all crypto lover. opera was always a trusted browser so I think their wallet is also secured. so we can easily use it to store eth. First time we should store small amount and when we can be sure about the security then we can finally use it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Whoa that was a great news! I didn't expect opera will support dApps on their android browser, Did Ios also get this one? For security concern about your question i'm not really sure but i think it was safe since opera was good and long time player browser apps but always be careful!

• +2 1

Its great that Opera browser will support the crypto coins because in future other browsers like google and chrome browser will also support the crypto coins. I am not using the opera browser but now i must to try to use that and i hope that is secure for us.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the opera browser is not optimal for crypto wallets, because the security might not be good.
Now there are many browsers with additional crypto wallets, but don't think about whether it's safe to save.

• +2 1

I didn't know that opera is offering wallet facility. It actually good sign for crypto that everywhere its increasing the use of crypto. If all tech giant start to use crypto then the future of crypto is bright.

• +1 1

Yes, I saw this wallet on the Opera Mobile app, which has the possibility to send and receive codes ERC20 and Ethereum, as well as contain digital assets such as games and others, this is an interesting development and I hope it will be available on the desktop application soon.

For you to be secure, you should try adding some coins at the wallet but with just a very small amount to see if its a legitimate one. It is nice for us having a browser wallet, really made for crypto.

• +1 1

Opera is one of the famous browsers which uses most of the people and it's a piece of big news that they add cryptocurrency on their browser which through also a lot of people know about cryptocurrency and will involved with crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1