Is there have yobit mobile app? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Is there have yobit mobile app?

21 minutes ago, jore1 said:

It's not that no one believes you but actually, Yobit has not launched the app yet so we need to do is wait for them to give it.

26 minutes ago, Ufra said:

If many user of the yobit request to administrator of yobit exchange to make an official trading app to reduce the chances of yobit scammers that promote other scamming apps in the name of yobit.

You think buddy it will happen if we request?it to the administrator?.yes i believe that the app is most safe becouse scammers are just there watching us

I know that yobit have no any mobile app.If you find any mobile app think that it is scam app.If yobit created any mobile app you can find their official site or twitter page.

If you look on yobit website yo will not find any link for app in my opinion yobit exchange not launch so far there official app that's are available on play store are scam apps i download one app but after downloading i realise that this is a scam app better is we can use yobit exchange website

On 10/23/2019 at 10:17 PM, Luciferludz said:

Even if you are not interested in using mobile applications you must know yobit has no mobile app, those yobit app are scammers.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:25 PM, Emma said:

i am curious about these. i just tried to go on these sites but none of them is exist. i think you made a little mistake. there are no site yobiti.com or yobittex.com domain. check again

Sure those sites are really existed, andi was just visited them always, so if you can't visit there nowadays it means yobit has reported them

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/23/2019 at 6:22 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Yes, if he was sincere, you would not have been asked to enter
I don't think YOBIT has an Android app
It was also to appear on the front of its site

That's right if the yobit exchange will make the exchanging yobit application they must inform through the officially yobit website also in their telegram officially group

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I haven't used any mobile apps for yobit yet, I haven't found a good one to use. I tried downloading and using an in-store app, but I didn't fully trust it, so I removed it.

I don't think yobit has an app version yet.i only signing in on desktop browser.i recommend before using that app to do your research first.theres a lot of fake these days.you might get hacked if you just download and use any app.the best way I think is contact support and ask them.

Yes there's no yobit app for now, but i wish in the future Yobit have own exchange app on playstore/app store, because im prefer to trading on mobile app

On 10/23/2019 at 1:09 PM, Luciferludz said:

Yobit has no any mobile app  Also in yobit domain, these are the really yobit domain

1: yobit.net

2: yobit.io

3:yobitex.net

Thank's for your information. now we must be careful, not just any login must look carefully at the url of the domain, because there is a fake yobit site, also a fake yobit application.

No at all there is no Yobit exchange application and there is no official announcement about this on Yobit Twitter or telegram . We all ask for that we really need a application to make easy our trade

webmobile.thumb.gif.58778039205419f4025e2f53720bdc8b.gifYour OP post is correct but it is worth mentioning that there are App mobile and Web mobile, in which Yobit opted for a mobile Web and it works quite well because it's Web page in smartphones is friendly.

Edited by alexisfuentes
pic

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I wish here was, like kucoin does, but yobit does not have an app, maybe it is in development right now, considering the yobit website is not mobile friendly.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:09 AM, Luciferludz said:

The answer is No, yobit has no any mobile app but if you search in playstore you'll find yobit app which is not really they are scammer. If you installed it and try to log in your money will be stollen by hackers and you'll not have to blame yobit. Also in yobit domain, these are the really yobit domain

1: yobit.net

2: yobit.io

3:yobitex.net

These above are the only really yobit domains, if you inter your details to onother site a party from that your money will be stollen and yobit will not be relevant on that. 

And the following are scam domain which are using yobit theme

1: Yobiti.com

2: yobittex.com

3: yobit mobile app

Don't use the mentioned website above you'll lose your money. Goodluck.

Still there is no app on the internet of the yobit but may be in future yobit will release the app and then i will download that and start to work in it because this time market is going to high so the app will not be released soon it take some time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, Piyush Kumar said:

No yobit don't have a portable application, yobit trade isn't versatile inviting now, I am certain later on they will include support for portable perusing and a versatile application for the trade, for tablet and PCs are reasonable for exchanging on yobit.

Yes there is not available now or soon because yobit don't announced any plan for new application, but we really need this app because all exchange have his own application and why not Yobit it's a good exchange and use it with a many traders

I have never came across with yobit app.If their is yobit app it must be placed at exchange and we know about it.So don't download any app which claim affiliated from yobit exchange.its scamming app.

I didn't find any yobit mobile apps yet. I always follow yobit social activity in Twitter and get updated on yobit. I also follow the valid yobit exchange everyday and found there is no apps yet.

There is no announcement about yobit app.. careful what you install because we never know there is malware on it, you will lose your money.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes yobit not have any app so becarefull always check website address before giving your details otherwise you loose your all money.

As far as I know yobit does not have any mobile applications, with yobit I often use yobit.net. It's fine and here I only trust using yobit.net

New users of crypto talk forum must aware about yobit exchange has no android device app so don't find on play store other scammers can steal your funds. 

no there is no mobile app available of yobit exchange if you see anykind of app of yobit then it just scam.

yobit running from 5 years but didn't made app.i don't know why but for now no mobile app available. 

On 11/27/2019 at 6:33 AM, xprince1996 said:

Thank you for sharing this important information. Luckily I didn't try the yobit app on play store the time I saw it because I don't have any space on my phone at that time but now I know that it is a scam app.

Yobit have no mobile app and we every one of comprehend that here is simply one website but you be able to grasp nearly other supplementary claim on Google playstore.