We need more newbies here! - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

We need more newbies here!

19 hours ago, Alfamisu said:

I myself have tried to invite my family and neighbors. But it seems they are not interested in cryptocurrency. Maybe because I myself have not been successful with this. If I succeed maybe they will join.

Hopefully you get to succeed with the pay per post plus trading/investing at yobit, and once you have they will surely be convinced.

On 11/3/2019 at 3:12 PM, Emma said:

this is happening because moderators deleting or moving the whole topic, not a particular post under a topic. so people wanting to escape from this and answer is increasing than topics😌

You have made a good, point, I can to realize that i have noticed people are avoiding replying to new topics because they could get deleted after review, and also avoid creating topics and they're afraid topic will get deleted.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:24 AM, Kimmy So said:

well for me i think it’s a good idea... however, adding too much newbie would be a mess since their knowledge and information are limited, only in my opinion... not that i’m gatekeeping them because i believe that they can learn from the time being... 

yes  you are right too , adding new member to the forum will improve and will make it bigger , but member who dont nothing about crypto will make the forum missy 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

8 hours ago, Coinlover121 said:

Day by day newbies are came here.this is really great news for us.hope this forum members will up soon 20k+

of course day by day many peoples are come in this forum and yes its really a very good news for us i think 20k is less very soon we will see the member of the forum 30 to 40,000.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

yeah i think it would be great if we invite our friends and families here. however, the downside will be the discussion of topics will only narrow it down because they don’t have enough knowledge to contribute in the discussion.

I already invited too many friends of mine but unfortunately they don't want to work here because of new 100 posts rule. I hope admin will do something about this rule and reduce minimum post rule.     

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/23/2019 at 1:26 PM, teminalibug said:

I figured we need more newbies here so we get more questions than answers, and by newbie ido not mean newbies to this forum but newbies to this crypto world. So invite more of your neighbors and family to learn about crypto.

As a newbie here, this post is very much appreciated. My motivation is finally boosted and wanna strive and learn much more in crypto. I am very excited on the things that crypto will brought. 

7 minutes ago, Tokyo said:

As a newbie here, this post is very much appreciated. My motivation is finally boosted and wanna strive and learn much more in crypto. I am very excited on the things that crypto will brought. 

I hope you come to appreciate, crypto as much as I do. Crypto will change your life and as it will one day change this world forever.

More newbies means more spam and duplicated question that doesn't know on how to use the search button.

I tell my friends what crypto is and they are all curious about it, i think i will invite them into this forum to gain and seek more knowlegde how crypto works. and i think its happy to learn crypto with your friends. if by far they want to join here it will be awesome.

6 minutes ago, iqlima said:

Hello i newbie here. Ok hopely i can ask you somethink if i stuck later. So i can help to this forum to get more easy to get payment. 😊

Welcome and enjoy your stay, are you a newbie on cryptotalk alone or on crypto world in general, cuz this topic is about crypto world.

Maybe if you still haven't found a post to help you answer, you can share your knowledge by making posts. I think beginners are still ashamed to ask the forum

I agree, in this case, every new in crypto world means we can get many questions to answer and make the crypto world more communicative and we can learn more knowledge from everybody. 

5 minutes ago, iqlima said:

I am here because my brother tell to me and teach me about crypto world. And he said i will get my first Bitcoin in here after 100 post he said. So please help me to as junior in here to get my 1st btc.

I;m not sure about that, as there has been unclear info about payment recently and people have not been paid. But i think it will be under control soon, and of course you will learn everything to know about crypto here, and scams alerts so that you take care.

34 minutes ago, Haze said:

I'm currently new here in crypto. I want to explore here in crypto because i want to earn more and to gain more knowledge about so that i can do more here. Can someone guide me here in crypto? First thing that i want to know is trading. How does trading works? 

Just make sure to follow trading section and you will learn a lot of you pay attention, i myself have leaned a lot even though i'm not much in trading.

5 minutes ago, Haze said:

Yeah you're right mate but i'm always reading in trading section and i don't really understand their terms because i'm new here?  I think no, they are using term that cannot understand by new comers in trading. That's what i think. Specially to those people that can't speak english fluently, like me. 

I think i made a topic about cryptoworld terms/slangs just search it on the search bar and you will find it, i forgot the topic's title but juts search, the search is very accurate.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:56 AM, teminalibug said:

I figured we need more newbies here so we get more questions than answers, and by newbie ido not mean newbies to this forum but newbies to this crypto world. So invite more of your neighbors and family to learn about crypto.

i never looked at this subject from this angel.  more new members means more questions and more answers and it help people knowledge and also actives yobit pay for post campaign.

• Useful or interesting 1

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

20 minutes ago, iqlima said:

Oh really. It means the system is currently under repair and recovery. Yes, it's okay, hopefully everything will be resolved quickly. Yes, I'm happy here for now, I can be here and registered with in yobit that is make me happy for now.

Well, i'm glad you're happy I, just make you're first 101 post to start get paid, in the mean time enjoy the good of cryptotalk.org.

40 minutes ago, iqlima said:

There is one thing I want to ask. Are post calculations calculated based on the rules made. I mean if I make 100 posts in off topic categori and then 101 in mining category for example, will still start to get paid for that one post. Because 100 posts I made in the category that is not there get payment if I read the rules. So I ask like this.

I'm nit so sure, but I think if you posted 101 pot on off topic then you will have to create another 101 on topics that pays.

9 minutes ago, Yukiyuki said:

That a great thing! But they will not acknowledge this because the new update is really ah bummer because before you get paid you need to post more than 100 post so that they will not be interested anymore .

Well, If they are not spammers, they surely could just post for fun until they reach their requirement. This way newbies will learn to focus on learning.

getting newbies would be a great idea however, they will only contribute limited knowledge about bitcoin. not that i’m gatekeeping them. this will really be a problem if we accept more and more newbies. 

the downside of inviting newbies here would be they will just contribute nonsense posts or comment because their information is only limited (i am speaking to those who don't have any idea about bitcoin). and joining here would be hard for them because of new R&R. 

Yes we need more newbies to get more questions but also we need questions that has quality and worth the time to answer.