We need more newbies here! - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

We need more newbies here!

On 10/22/2019 at 10:26 PM, teminalibug said:

I figured we need more newbies here so we get more questions than answers, and by newbie ido not mean newbies to this forum but newbies to this crypto world. So invite more of your neighbors and family to learn about crypto.

Tell me one thing, what they can learn here?

Do you share some usefull tutorial or some usefull informations (for newbies)?

It's not about to write how we need something, members (at least old/first) must to write constructive and usefull posts and topics that "newbies" read their posts and try to do same thing (write good posts, usefull).

And one thing I dont understand (really), why you get emoji useful or interesting for this topic you get 4 useful emoji! I really dont understand what is here in this topic (what you write) is useful or interesting, what!

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/23/2019 at 1:29 PM, wilbertson said:

You're right we need more people here who has no experience about bitcoin, and the experienced of cause. It will be better if you suggest this in the admin's topic (what to add?

As i have noticed that i invite some more members and friends but they facing a problem which is that Yobit is not accepting new registrations at this time. Because may be due to ctt but i dont think so as i notices 5-6 months ago that there were no registration and its off. So i don't know the reason why registrations is off but if it always off then how will newbies will join the yobit. But crypto talk can be joined. But every newbie will attract for satoshi. And its not justice that even a newbie join and olders are getting paid. Because newbie will no access the yobit campaign.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

bitcointalk is the biggest forum and it is legendary thats means it has many users so we need to invite all members from bitcointalk to come here I hope they will be appreciated on that site.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 minute ago, Luciferludz said:

bitcointalk is the biggest forum and it is legendary thats means it has many users so we need to invite all members from bitcointalk to come here I hope they will be appreciated on that site.

I hope many users from BTT would never come here: there are not just good posters there, but spamers, bot-farmers and abusers also. So, it would be better to see just good users from anywhere.🙃

🤡 Wanna see your advertisement here? Impress me! 🤡

3 minutes ago, Jokers said:

I hope many users from BTT would never come here: there are not just good posters there, but spamers, bot-farmers and abusers also. So, it would be better to see just good users from anywhere.🙃

at this time really here we don't have royality posters they are only here after money but when this offer finished there will be serious posting

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

36 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

at this time really here we don't have royality posters they are only here after money but when this offer finished there will be serious posting

exactly, I'm actually sure we will see a very big drop in number of posters as soon as then pay per post campaign ends

3 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

exactly, I'm actually sure we will see a very big drop in number of posters as soon as then pay per post campaign ends

But actually for now we are here after money but even they'll stop paying we will remain here because for the truth this forum help me a lot, I was been asking questions from bitcointalk I never get replied but this is my first forum to get more helpfully replies that's why I love this site.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/23/2019 at 8:56 AM, teminalibug said:

I figured we need more newbies here so we get more questions than answers, and by newbie ido not mean newbies to this forum but newbies to this crypto world. So invite more of your neighbors and family to learn about crypto.

in my opinion we need more professional users with real questions, now if you open the mining section all of the questions are just spams and I don't see even one good question to answer

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

Tell me one thing, what they can learn here?

Do you share some usefull tutorial or some usefull informations (for newbies)?

It's not about to write how we need something, members (at least old/first) must to write constructive and usefull posts and topics that "newbies" read their posts and try to do same thing (write good posts, usefull).

And one thing I dont understand (really), why you get emoji useful or interesting for this topic you get 4 useful emoji! I really dont understand what is here in this topic (what you write) is useful or interesting, what!

Dude! sometimes we write topics for fun (interesting people get to learn things while they enjoy the discussion). There is both interesting useful, etc topics here you just pic what suits you and join the discussion. and about the emojis ask the founder of this site.

ooh about newbies! newbies need to learn the most interesting way.

5 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Dude! sometimes we write topics for fun (interesting people get to learn things while they enjoy the discussion). There is both interesting useful, etc topics here you just pic what suits you and join the discussion. and about the emojis ask the founder of this site.

ooh about newbies! newbies need to learn the most interesting way.

What you talking about? Is this forum for joke and funny stuff?

Then share some funny video or funny image, to laugh.

I make a joke too, but that is not way to learn someone something.

And you did not understand, I write about emoji on question why they get emoji for question.

Example, one member get 4 emoji (useful interesting) on topic just because he write about how we need new people on forum and what people think about that. Come on! Is that useful or interesting?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/23/2019 at 12:26 PM, teminalibug said:

We need new members and new comers of crypto right?, so we will have a lot topic to dicuss here, and of course we need to invit them and introduce benefits of crypto, so, people will intereat

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

New commers have curiosity and they are very eager to  learn new things.In crypto the senior members always welcome new bies  and teach them pros and coins of crypto.I still think my self as a new bie after 3 years so i think the Pros of crypto want to share their experiences with new bies.Many good people share experiences with me.They want  new bies to harvest good profit from their experience.This forum will provide that to new bies.

10 hours ago, TheChinaBan said:

We need more and more people to come and join us in this exciting, pulsating and very rewarding cryptocurrency industry. I usually tell my online friends of the benefits and advantages of getting Bitcoin and many of them have already joined me. 

Its awesome of you to invite people to join this forum so they get o lean and enjoy the offered reward, Put there are rumorus that the offer will end in 4 days from now are they true?

Anybody knows when the pay/post offer will end It will be good to share so we all know when we will start posting normally, posting posting at the average not at the max mun as we do.

5 minutes ago, TheChinaBan said:

Nobody knows when this reward system will finally end but in my guess this can still be taking months because Yobit has the budget for this. If Yobit can allot at least 8 BTC in that other forum (very costly, by the way) then it can easily allot budget here (which is not really costly as we are paid a lot lower). 

Well that's great, but where did you get the info about yobit pay per post budget on this forum? inst that classified info or it is public and I'm just too lazy to dog around.

10 minutes ago, dion2566 said:

Usually this kind of information is obtained via email, because if you are already registered on the yobit exchange then automatically news about payments like this are sent via direct email, I participate in  cryptotalk all information from the email.

Oh right, I'm not such an email reader plus  i got so many spams from cryptotalk.org topics' activities so is kinda messy there and I'm bored to go. Thanks.

We need real legislation that will finally ban any speculation on the market and regulate the status of crypto currencies. Without this legislation, no big players will invest in this market, and not many people who do not have a lot of money will continue to come. Also, without this legislation, it is useless to expect that the big giants, corporations will be widely accepting payment in crypto currencies

Well, we need a lot of newbies here for help this forum to support and grow up and also in terms of newbie, we need a honest newbie to avoid scammers in this forum. happy posting guys.

10 minutes ago, Rg123 said:

Well, we need a lot of newbies here for help this forum to support and grow up and also in terms of newbie, we need a honest newbie to avoid scammers in this forum. happy posting guys.

yes need new members as we need to grow, but we need those constructive poster newbie and not of those spammers and copy/paste

On 10/27/2019 at 11:45 AM, AlibabaChina2 said:

If something wants to grow it needs to attract the new public, and without a doubt for it this forum, to attract more people to the world of crypts, as it still has a long way to go. 

Yap, I was thinking more like, if we attract more newbies to crypto they will have more impact because thy will seek knowledge more that the old folks.

1 minute ago, AlibabaChina2 said:

Without forgetting that the world of cryptos is like a small drug, once you start generating profits you will immerse yourself in it and want more. 

Yap and i do not see nothing wrong about been a crypto addict, i say let 'em get into this let them smake it all,if we need to future of crypto to init sooner than later this is how.

On 10/23/2019 at 1:26 PM, teminalibug said:

I'm a total newbie in crypto and already I can feel a few people trying to bash on me :classic_sad:

But even though I am new to crypto, I am no stranger to online forums (been doing it ever since the online forum's (the internet world's) infancy) and I think I'm holding out on my own so far.

Other newbies might not be so lucky. The feeling of intimidation by more senior members is there.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

5 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

I'm a total newbie in crypto and already I can feel a few people trying to bash on me :classic_sad:

But even though I am new to crypto, I am no stranger to online forums (been doing it ever since the online forum's infancy) and I think I'm holding out on my own so far.

Other newbies might not be so lucky. The feeling of intimidation by more senior members is there.

Welcome to the crypto world and to the cryptotalk.org forum as well, I hope in your time staying here you get to learn more about crypto and even share your little experience with us.

Thanks. As long as I follow the rules I should be doing fine, right?

To get back on topic, using this forum as an example, newbies should not be treated as spammers/copypasters from the get-go. Sure, we have this little "Halloween Spammer/CopyPaster Witchhunt Fest" and it does a wonderful job of getting rid of those pesky cockroaches. But it can also serve as a double-edged sword. As I said,

15 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

The feeling of intimidation by more senior members is there.

and this same witchhunt adds even more pressure on us. Warn/ban if the mods must, but do try to ease up on us legit ones (*ahem* me included) a bit, alright?

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I also agree, so that more thought contributions can make this forum more developed and also more people are familiar with crypto