We need more newbies here! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

We need more newbies here!

im newbie here, newbie in crypto world as well. im still in the process of learning how this site works. since i have known huge count of people who knows about crypto in my country, i should learn this well to encourage some of them. im exploring everything. i will multiply my patience reading news here. for sure it will help me a lot. 

off course we need more newbies here in the forum then it will become the number one forum in the world, we need more knowledge about crypto trading from old traders to become good earner.

Hard Worker 😎😎

I am very confused by the opinion that you say with more need of a lot of beginners, why with more beginners you are looking for, whether it will not be confusing in the forum.

Iniviting people is easy but its quiet a difficult thing if they really not aware or interested about the basics of crypto. What is is?why it is to be used?unless they have an hyper interest about the forums ,BTC, coins .... etc.

Though somehow we can make them understand but the next question is will they follow it apart from own interest. Newbies are all welcome so that can have new type of questions or doubts to discuss about 

New faces on the forum, plus to all this communication. Each new user should read instructions on how to behave on the forum. I think that in the future there will be no questions after reading the basic concepts.

22 hours ago, dentolas said:

it would be helpfull if we had the local boards already in place

Yah for sure, i see many people copy and paste contents, new local boards will help reduce these acts and also help, to bring more people.

Before we talk about getting more newbies, we need ask ourselves that are there too many experts on the forum that can help out the questions being asked ?

17 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Yah for sure, i see many people copy and paste contents, new local boards will help reduce these acts and also help, to bring more people.

Local boards will definitely help to attract more new users. It is much easier to talk and write in your native language. But I think that the moderators are aware of this topic.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:26 AM, teminalibug said:

I figured we need more newbies here so we get more questions than answers, and by newbie ido not mean newbies to this forum but newbies to this crypto world. So invite more of your neighbors and family to learn about crypto.

Here is a lesson I learned the hard way. I once invited a long term friend into the world of crypto when BTC was around the $18k mark. He was excited at the opportunities he saw to make money. However, his decisions were bad and he made very large losses. He then blamed me for "introducing" him to crypto. Now we never speak anymore. So a friendship of 14 years was lost. My point is, let friends and family discover for themselves, rather than you introducing them to it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, hexwin said:

I agree with you. Most people know nothing about crypto or bitcoin... they just want satoshis and they are not willing to learn anything, sadly 😞

Exactly my point these people should ask more questions so that they get help and knowledge they need, but you will instead find them spamming in replies (Even though they have no idea what they are talking about.)

50 minutes ago, Paranoxxx said:

Local boards will definitely help to attract more new users. It is much easier to talk and write in your native language. But I think that the moderators are aware of this topic.

But i hope they find a way to hide other Local boards content from another since it will be kinda messy looking at all those weird languages looking for a topic with your Language.

49 minutes ago, Elton23 said:

Here is a lesson I learned the hard way. I once invited a long term friend into the world of crypto when BTC was around the $18k mark. He was excited at the opportunities he saw to make money. However, his decisions were bad and he made very large losses. He then blamed me for "introducing" him to crypto. Now we never speak anymore. So a friendship of 14 years was lost. My point is, let friends and family discover for themselves, rather than you introducing them to it. 

I get your point but that;s why i think instead of telling them what bitcoin and crypto is we should introduce them to this forum to learn by themselves.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

I agree with you,, but these local boards will also have to be managed by people from those countries... and the forum is very young, still gathering users, so they maybe will have to work that out some other way...

It has been discussed and it is probably on their "to do list"... let's wait and see

In order for people to have any incentive to invite a large number of people here, you need to introduce a referral system and then there will be a large influx)

On 10/23/2019 at 12:26 PM, teminalibug said:

I figured we need more newbies here so we get more questions than answers, and by newbie ido not mean newbies to this forum but newbies to this crypto world. So invite more of your neighbors and family to learn about crypto.

The new people will come and join in many forums and not just in here or in the old forums. The new people will search for more information about bitcoin and altcoin, and they will find out by browsing the internet. The internet will help them to solve their questions, and many more people will come to this forum.
We need more time to see more people come and stay in this forum. As long as we can spread the news about bitcoin and of course, about this forum, the new people will come here. Do not worry, and we still have many times to wait for them to join in here or there because the cryptocurrency adoption has begun.

On 10/23/2019 at 2:21 PM, Shiftingsand77 said:

Well thats kinda true, with more experts its easy for the newbies to explore the world of bitcoin as well as the forum without making too much posts with the same question and content right? 

Right mate,theres no use for repeated topics with repeated answers.I may say we need more knowledgeable people here to entertain newcomers who are curious about cryptocurrency inorder that they can be more satisfied with experts answers.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:26 AM, teminalibug said:

Of  course new people should come to crypto world but they don't understand anything.They say they can't trust bitcoin Because it's price is always different....I think it would be hard to bring that people here 

The world of cryptocurrencies is constantly expanding as more people join it will become more solid and sustainable, so it is excellent every time a user is added that is real since it manages to take advantage of the useful information that is published and the transmit to others whether family, friends.

15 minutes ago, Sindo said:

You are right I think you better make activities in your country and gather them in a seminar.  then you can be a speaker there to bring a lot of people in this porum.  so no need to invite a family because it is limited.

LOL i don't have money to start crypto seminars unless maybe i get supported by cryptotalk financially 😂 (kidding) but of course i will try my best to tell other people about this community So they get to learn about crypto.

will must be with millions of millions newbies here because this forum is a future of all forum it is the placement of bitcointalk so we are the only one who can do this to make this forum to the world so we must promote it as well as you can do

Спасибо за это резюме о новичках. Теперь появилось более развёрнутое представление об этой технологии. Все детали тщательно учтены и может быть, упустив какую-то деталь, люди могут совершить свор ошибок. Но с этой статьёй всё иначе.

3 hours ago, Sindo said:

It will be easier to bring people to this forum if there are a lot of bounties in this forum so we can make money here. Especially if the payment from the bounty is large.

Yes,The Bounty should be really good so all people would work for it and at the end this forum would get too much users.I think in the future admins can choose moderators between writers too.(of course not me  but some people are working so much they should get more rewards.)

On 10/24/2019 at 11:38 AM, alexnambawan said:

Yes! I'm not newbie in this forum but I'm newbie in this world of crypto and like you said I I'm l want to learn more about crypto so that I can share knowledge and contribute to this forum. 

We can learn together mate. This is also the first time for me in the crypto world. Just share what we know to each other and we can go forward together

8 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Want to increase spamming? This forum is not a news forum. It is more of a discussion forum and newbies will be lost here

The way we are going yes they will be lost here unless we can provide then a calm space. I think there are so many garbage topics already which really needs to get locked. I am also guilty sometimes for some of the topic. But lately I have realized we really need to lock a lot number of topic and focusing on keeping only the good topics unlocked for discussion.

This topic deserves a lock too. We are at the 5th page and I have no idea what more we could add in here.

@epidemia @ayatoslaw @Desais

actually here I didn't see any professional yet, all are newbies with same questions again and again