We need more newbies here! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

We need more newbies here!

Yes actually I am doing my best, some of my friends are coming to signup, more members will give us more valuable informations to exchange, so welcome everyone to join us here

because of the new rules and regulations that was implemented, i hardly convinced some of my friends to join here. but their loss anyway. since joining here would take too much of their time it takes hardwork to earn really. 

If does, then let us continue to share positive information about crypto. People will get enthusiastic if they learn something is beneficial for them. However, we can't expect a total acceptance especially for those who has not enough information about crypto. But a friendly approach would encourage them. 

On 10/26/2019 at 2:05 PM, ijohnpaul said:

I'm touched haha, let us make Philippines as a Popular country in terms of digital economy. We need the help of other Pinoys out there. Well, happy posting kababayan. I'll be forever grateful to met friends in this forum.

Happy to see you meet your friend in the same country here. I also hope that i can meet my Indonesian friend in this forum because sometimes they don't use their own name.  I just knew that you're from Philippines , i think that you're English 😁

Although i have not meet many friends from Indonesia in this forum, i can learn with my friends from the other country and i am happy. Newbies are needed here so that this forum and Cryptocurrency will more popular.

Just now, Aliyy said:

I shall discuss and invite my wife and my children about crypto. because cryptotalk is reliable and also source of income.

But do not invite your school children to crypto, they will start performing bad in class us they will be too obsessed with crypto.

Yes you are right and we need more newbies in this forum especially those who have no knowledge about the crypto currencies and and wants to learn more about crypto currencies. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/23/2019 at 12:26 PM, teminalibug said:

I figured we need more newbies here so we get more questions than answers, and by newbie ido not mean newbies to this forum but newbies to this crypto world. So invite more of your neighbors and family to learn about crypto.

This kind of thinking is what I like.
What you say is true that the crypto world needs more people, a beginner to participate in this forum, therefore we can invite our family or neighbors to join the crypto forum so that the crypto world is increasingly popular in the world.

On 11/5/2019 at 6:27 PM, Luna disari said:

yes, some people really know a little about crypto but want to earn. i think this forum will be helpful for them to understand the right way and right methode.

yes it will definitely be helpful for them. extensive reading is a must here so you can learn more about crypto. 

Just now, Nurul Huda said:

This kind of thinking is what I like.
What you say is true that the crypto world needs more people, a beginner to participate in this forum, therefore we can invite our family or neighbors to join the crypto forum so that the crypto world is increasingly popular in the world.

I once invited a friend to the crypto world bought bitcoin when it was sold at 20k, then BTC went down and never recovered. He stills blames me. But i never give up inviting more people to learn and invest.

52 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I once invited a friend to the crypto world bought bitcoin when it was sold at 20k, then BTC went down and never recovered. He stills blames me. But i never give up inviting more people to learn and invest.

You have a good mind and enthusiasm in getting friends.
Most likely the person who blames you doesn't understand the clarity you give them. But I salute you and have never been discouraged to invite people to invest.

12 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

You have a good mind and enthusiasm in getting friends.
Most likely the person who blames you doesn't understand the clarity you give them. But I salute you and have never been discouraged to invite people to invest.

Yes mate, and I think this forum is the best way to invite friends as they will get enough knowledge to know how crypto works, so that i will not get manay blames.

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yes mate, and I think this forum is the best way to invite friends as they will get enough knowledge to know how crypto works, so that i will not get manay blames.

It is true what you say that this forum has its own way to invite many people because to my knowledge this forum makes people obsessed with building something good to popularize the forum. So they will get enough knowledge to know how crypto works and provide a constructive sensation for those who participate.

2 hours ago, herialb said:

You mean more spammers right? All I see are new newbies comming here and spamming anything to get money in their 101 posts. Its impossible to talk in the forum now.

Amen to this. Nothing but spammers, bots and beggars, literally thousands of them. The forum pretty much cannot be used for its actual purpose.

Edited by Moon

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:26 PM, teminalibug said:

I figured we need more newbies here so we get more questions than answers, and by newbie ido not mean newbies to this forum but newbies to this crypto world. So invite more of your neighbors and family to learn about crypto.

Cryptotalk is newbie friendly we welcome everyone to this great forum. I love hearing different ideas and new opinions about these topics. Sometimes I get surprised on this thread at the shear genius that some of the posters have. I just sit and look at my screen like, "Why didn't I think to say that?" 

9 hours ago, herialb said:

You mean more spammers right? All I see are new newbies comming here and spamming anything to get money in their 101 posts. Its impossible to talk in the forum now.

Your thinking is good and I like your opinion.
Many new members come because they want to participate in the forum so they get a prize too but most likely they don't know that there is spam or sending spam when posting so they can say there is a little problem.

9 minutes ago, WoW Magic said:

I always remind them to read more articles about cryptocurrency so they have some background about it and I know their post here are not off topic. What do you you mean by double account? they only have 1 account and still they got banned and the reason is multiaccount. I also remind them to make post by their own thought so they can avoid plagiarism. 

This is a kind of spam here.

Yes it is true what you said that and I agree with your suggestion.
Most likely they don't read articles about cryptocurrency so they don't understand about crypto so when they post lots of things that are wrong, they can't get paid, they even get spam that is thought to double the account.
I like your advice and the way you think.

12 hours ago, herialb said:

I think if a newbie reach their 100 post if they are doing spam or writing good and constructive post then i think after 100 post they will know the all rules of this forum and they will do good posts .

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/23/2019 at 12:26 PM, teminalibug said:

But based on newbie surveys it is difficult to reach this forum, based on the traffic that more newbie go to other forums.

I think the development of this forum will be the first step for beginners to see and reach this forum. I think the community and the way cryptotalk marketing will be good as long as they gift benefit for the cryptotalk members.

I invited all my friends here, they said they wish that they were here before they change the rule, 100 really tough. but if you wanna learn and earn at the same time. you need to put efforts.

Indeed, we need newbies to grow our community. The more that the newbies will ask question, the more we will answer back their concern. It is a give and take phenomena. When they ask for somw assistance for them, we will reply for our concern. And good term in that is we will earn money of it.

On 10/24/2019 at 3:48 AM, Starpark said:

I have invited several friends to join this forum, among them there are those who do not know cyptocurrency and who already know cryptocurrency. I always advise beginners not to post outside the topic

It is a good thing you advice your referrals to not post off topic contents here. It is newbies what we need but it is obvious that newbies are the once who are spams bots.

I guess this is good to hear and see this posts, being an new member here, i will respect the moderators and also you guys that are member here, i will follow the rules here and i want to be a part of successful of this forum, i hope that this will be morr popular to other people.

Yeah that's right. We need more newbies here because we need more information about crypto currencies and also for improvement of this forum. What do you think?