We need more newbies here! - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

We need more newbies here!

yeah i think it would be great if we invite our friends and families here. however, the downside will be the discussion of topics will only narrow it down because they don’t have enough knowledge to contribute in the discussion.

I already invited too many friends of mine but unfortunately they don't want to work here because of new 100 posts rule. I hope admin will do something about this rule and reduce minimum post rule.     

On 10/23/2019 at 1:26 PM, teminalibug said:

I figured we need more newbies here so we get more questions than answers, and by newbie ido not mean newbies to this forum but newbies to this crypto world. So invite more of your neighbors and family to learn about crypto.

As a newbie here, this post is very much appreciated. My motivation is finally boosted and wanna strive and learn much more in crypto. I am very excited on the things that crypto will brought. 

7 minutes ago, Tokyo said:

As a newbie here, this post is very much appreciated. My motivation is finally boosted and wanna strive and learn much more in crypto. I am very excited on the things that crypto will brought. 

I hope you come to appreciate, crypto as much as I do. Crypto will change your life and as it will one day change this world forever.

More newbies means more spam and duplicated question that doesn't know on how to use the search button.

I tell my friends what crypto is and they are all curious about it, i think i will invite them into this forum to gain and seek more knowlegde how crypto works. and i think its happy to learn crypto with your friends. if by far they want to join here it will be awesome.

6 minutes ago, iqlima said:

Hello i newbie here. Ok hopely i can ask you somethink if i stuck later. So i can help to this forum to get more easy to get payment. 😊

Welcome and enjoy your stay, are you a newbie on cryptotalk alone or on crypto world in general, cuz this topic is about crypto world.

Maybe if you still haven't found a post to help you answer, you can share your knowledge by making posts. I think beginners are still ashamed to ask the forum

I agree, in this case, every new in crypto world means we can get many questions to answer and make the crypto world more communicative and we can learn more knowledge from everybody. 

5 minutes ago, iqlima said:

I am here because my brother tell to me and teach me about crypto world. And he said i will get my first Bitcoin in here after 100 post he said. So please help me to as junior in here to get my 1st btc.

I;m not sure about that, as there has been unclear info about payment recently and people have not been paid. But i think it will be under control soon, and of course you will learn everything to know about crypto here, and scams alerts so that you take care.

34 minutes ago, Haze said:

I'm currently new here in crypto. I want to explore here in crypto because i want to earn more and to gain more knowledge about so that i can do more here. Can someone guide me here in crypto? First thing that i want to know is trading. How does trading works? 

Just make sure to follow trading section and you will learn a lot of you pay attention, i myself have leaned a lot even though i'm not much in trading.

5 minutes ago, Haze said:

Yeah you're right mate but i'm always reading in trading section and i don't really understand their terms because i'm new here?  I think no, they are using term that cannot understand by new comers in trading. That's what i think. Specially to those people that can't speak english fluently, like me. 

I think i made a topic about cryptoworld terms/slangs just search it on the search bar and you will find it, i forgot the topic's title but juts search, the search is very accurate.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:56 AM, teminalibug said:

I figured we need more newbies here so we get more questions than answers, and by newbie ido not mean newbies to this forum but newbies to this crypto world. So invite more of your neighbors and family to learn about crypto.

i never looked at this subject from this angel.  more new members means more questions and more answers and it help people knowledge and also actives yobit pay for post campaign.

• Useful or interesting 1

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

20 minutes ago, iqlima said:

Oh really. It means the system is currently under repair and recovery. Yes, it's okay, hopefully everything will be resolved quickly. Yes, I'm happy here for now, I can be here and registered with in yobit that is make me happy for now.

Well, i'm glad you're happy I, just make you're first 101 post to start get paid, in the mean time enjoy the good of cryptotalk.org.

40 minutes ago, iqlima said:

There is one thing I want to ask. Are post calculations calculated based on the rules made. I mean if I make 100 posts in off topic categori and then 101 in mining category for example, will still start to get paid for that one post. Because 100 posts I made in the category that is not there get payment if I read the rules. So I ask like this.

I'm nit so sure, but I think if you posted 101 pot on off topic then you will have to create another 101 on topics that pays.

9 minutes ago, Yukiyuki said:

That a great thing! But they will not acknowledge this because the new update is really ah bummer because before you get paid you need to post more than 100 post so that they will not be interested anymore .

Well, If they are not spammers, they surely could just post for fun until they reach their requirement. This way newbies will learn to focus on learning.

getting newbies would be a great idea however, they will only contribute limited knowledge about bitcoin. not that i’m gatekeeping them. this will really be a problem if we accept more and more newbies. 

the downside of inviting newbies here would be they will just contribute nonsense posts or comment because their information is only limited (i am speaking to those who don't have any idea about bitcoin). and joining here would be hard for them because of new R&R. 

Yes we need more newbies to get more questions but also we need questions that has quality and worth the time to answer. 

On 10/23/2019 at 11:26 AM, teminalibug said:

I think more newbie is being added as the days go by
Yes we can definitely invite our friends here and through them we will be able to ask new questions and answers..
One of the benefits we get through newbie is that newbie doesn't know much about new things by simply asking questions and answering them through each other.

Just now, Angelina said:

I think more newbie is being added as the days go by
Yes we can definitely invite our friends here and through them we will be able to ask new questions and answers..
One of the benefits we get through newbie is that newbie doesn't know much about new things by simply asking questions and answering them through each other.

I'm sure this forum will be a generator of many people to know that there is something called Bitcoin as I have already seen it has moved many newbies.

For newbies: Don't be afraid to ask, as long as it's not a boneheaded question and does not violate any rules. They can actually be used as postbait for more senior members who might have answers to your questions. If the answer does not satisfy you somehow, feel free to throw in a few more questions. Not only the participants can benefit from it (newbies gain knowledge, seniors get extra post counts for pay-per-post), it also enriches the forum as a whole by having meaningful discussion.

Actually, this is what I've been doing since I first made my first post in this forum. Most of the time, my questions went unanswered (too bad), and if one of the questions I made get a reply, I try to chain it into a conversation. Now if only this method is done more frequently...

EDIT: @Arman Hossain, trying to give me bad rep just because I caught your plagiarized post? That post has already been reported. Send my regards to the mods.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Cryptotalk forum is one of the best way to introduce crypto world to them. Through this forum they will know all the knowledge they needed and they can easily access what they want to know about cryptocurrency.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Yes, i think so too. The more people there are here the more discussions and questions we get. Thats the purpose of this form to discuss and teach about crypto to as many people as possible.