We need more newbies here! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

We need more newbies here!

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

Welcome to the crypto world and to the cryptotalk.org forum as well, I hope in your time staying here you get to learn more about crypto and even share your little experience with us.

Yes, and also check the rules and regulations here to avoid plagiarisma dn spamming, be a good member guys to help this forum to grow up.

wow this encourages me to invite my friends / classmates and also my family to learn about crypto... it can help them in terms of earning extra income without releasing too much effort ... however, before inviting them, i should have more knowledge and information in order for me to educate them so that they will be familiar when they enter in crypto market... 

18 hours ago, Rg123 said:

Yes, and also check the rules and regulations here to avoid plagiarisma dn spamming, be a good member guys to help this forum to grow up.

I'm glad that you red the rules and that make me believe that you are one of the committed users of this forum, enjoy your staying here brother.

2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I'm glad that you red the rules and that make me believe that you are one of the committed users of this forum, enjoy your staying here brother.

Well, just to help this forum to grow up and do good things, this forum help us to earn profit just to be posting, dont abuse this forum just to earn profit we can help this to grow up just to be a good member.

16 minutes ago, Rg123 said:

Well, just to help this forum to grow up and do good things, this forum help us to earn profit just to be posting, dont abuse this forum just to earn profit we can help this to grow up just to be a good member.

Just a tricky question, how much have you earned from this forum and what do you plan to do with it? Well i hope you're not planning to gamble with it.

2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Just a tricky question, how much have you earned from this forum and what do you plan to do with it? Well i hope you're not planning to gamble with it.

For now, i have no getting any profit here because im newbie here, if i earned profit in this forum, i will use that to paying bills and i will search about how to invest in markets. Dont worry i'm not that kind of people to wasting money just to gambling. Happy posting mate.

yes i am agree with you, we need more newbies in the forum because when the number of members increase the knowledge will also increase and if knowledge increase then lot of peoples get benefits from it and they will become successful.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/23/2019 at 11:26 AM, teminalibug said:

I figured we need more newbies here so we get more questions than answers, and by newbie ido not mean newbies to this forum but newbies to this crypto world. So invite more of your neighbors and family to learn about crypto.

people sharing this forum among their friends and more people joining here regularly now. at time of my writing i saw about 9100 members here. so, i think newbies are comming and we are getting questions and answers also.

Bengali?

View this Topic

The recent competition with the main prize 1 BTC was created just for this target - to attract more newbies on the forum. But the number of users is still not so big. I think in a year or two this place may really turn into something great. 

31 minutes ago, Ong Dod said:

Yeah i think we need more new users to expand our community more, so that good thing will also come such as signature campaigns which i know everyone wants to have in this forum, and to develop more our forum.

we need noobies members  and traders who want to take information and learn about crypto in same time they earning money from posting  not spammers 

Do you think refer contest is the best solution to bring more newbie here? Personally I think if we share about cryptotalk forum in our social media then lots of new people know about this forum and they might be interested to join here

7 minutes ago, coinliker said:

Do you think refer contest is the best solution to bring more newbie here? Personally I think if we share about cryptotalk forum in our social media then lots of new people know about this forum and they might be interested to join here

No need. There is already pay by post contest. So that is enough to get people excited to join the forum.

9 hours ago, Emma said:

people sharing this forum among their friends and more people joining here regularly now. at time of my writing i saw about 9100 members here. so, i think newbies are comming and we are getting questions and answers also.

If you were here longer you will realize people are more joining discussions than creating their own, that's why there are few topics but way too many answers.

I newbie her in the forum but not newbie in the Cryptocurrncy world, I enter this world from many years and i agree with you we need this Cryptocurrncy to be accepted in whole the world.

9 hours ago, lucky80 said:

No need. There is already pay by post contest. So that is enough to get people excited to join the forum.

And this shouldn't be the only reason a newbie would join the forum. This should work only as an incentive. Newbies must not forget that they joined the forum mainly to learn new things about the cryptocurrency world. Because if the pay per post gets removed one of these days, then what?

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 10/23/2019 at 9:29 AM, Blockchayn said:

I would love to see a referral affiliate program for cryptotalk.org. I believe the site would explode with users in that case. I have a few thousand twitter followers and I’m confident many would sign up. Let’s make this a reality. 

I think more people would come here too! But if a lot of people come here then it would cost too much 🙂 Maybe cryptotalk team should do it when it is near to end of the campaign.

On 11/2/2019 at 7:57 AM, teminalibug said:

If you were here longer you will realize people are more joining discussions than creating their own, that's why there are few topics but way too many answers.

this is happening because moderators deleting or moving the whole topic, not a particular post under a topic. so people wanting to escape from this and answer is increasing than topics😌

Bengali?

View this Topic

You know that even if too many people are new to the world of crypto they can learn the first steps of this world before coming here because if too many questions will go around this forum we will be able to have more financial conversations.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm new here and I think there will be come here more newbie like me and they will learn so many things from this beautiful helpful community.   

well for me i think it’s a good idea... however, adding too much newbie would be a mess since their knowledge and information are limited, only in my opinion... not that i’m gatekeeping them because i believe that they can learn from the time being... 

19 hours ago, Alfamisu said:

I myself have tried to invite my family and neighbors. But it seems they are not interested in cryptocurrency. Maybe because I myself have not been successful with this. If I succeed maybe they will join.

Hopefully you get to succeed with the pay per post plus trading/investing at yobit, and once you have they will surely be convinced.

On 11/3/2019 at 3:12 PM, Emma said:

this is happening because moderators deleting or moving the whole topic, not a particular post under a topic. so people wanting to escape from this and answer is increasing than topics😌

You have made a good, point, I can to realize that i have noticed people are avoiding replying to new topics because they could get deleted after review, and also avoid creating topics and they're afraid topic will get deleted.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:24 AM, Kimmy So said:

well for me i think it’s a good idea... however, adding too much newbie would be a mess since their knowledge and information are limited, only in my opinion... not that i’m gatekeeping them because i believe that they can learn from the time being... 

yes  you are right too , adding new member to the forum will improve and will make it bigger , but member who dont nothing about crypto will make the forum missy 

8 hours ago, Coinlover121 said:

Day by day newbies are came here.this is really great news for us.hope this forum members will up soon 20k+

of course day by day many peoples are come in this forum and yes its really a very good news for us i think 20k is less very soon we will see the member of the forum 30 to 40,000.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT