We need more newbies here! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

We need more newbies here!

I figured we need more newbies here so we get more questions than answers, and by newbie ido not mean newbies to this forum but newbies to this crypto world. So invite more of your neighbors and family to learn about crypto.

• Useful or interesting 3

Just now, KevinHD said:

But bear in mind that not all of the country accepts cryptocurrency. Hence making it popular on certain countries would alarm their government. Yet you are right, more questions is indeed more to be shared knowledge!

Yah I get it the more people use crypt the more of a threat it becomes to a government. Also i just saw a post saying newbies should not get reward, let me go into it.

Local languages might help in bringing newbies since they want to know everything in their local language so it can be easily understood. There should be something for referring members so people can refer to newbies from Social media sites, etc.

10 minutes ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

I think we need more crypto enthusiast and experts in the field to make a quality and informative post in this community. Newbies will probably flood the whole forum with questions.

We need both of them! we need more users in this forum the one who will share knowledge and the other who will absorb it!

3 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Local languages might help in bringing newbies since they want to know everything in their local language so it can be easily understood. There should be something for referring members so people can refer to newbies from Social media sites, etc.

That is true! If there will be newbie in cryptocurrency they will prefer to have the answer on their local language for them to understand more the information!

53 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I figured we need more newbies here so we get more questions than answers, and by newbie ido not mean newbies to this forum but newbies to this crypto world. So invite more of your neighbors and family to learn about crypto.

I agree, more new people to crypto or especially to this forum is necessary to mass adoption of crypto. I share the link to the forum with many friends to enthuse them for crypto space.

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

We need both of them! we need more users in this forum the one who will share knowledge and the other who will absorb it!

That is true! If there will be newbie in cryptocurrency they will prefer to have the answer on their local language for them to understand more the information!

Yes, we need everyone in this field since we don't have experts here, the admin should take care something so others can join here in the crowd. I think in  next month we will see a lot of changes because of spammers who already got banned.

2 minutes ago, Chibineko said:

as of now theres no referral link for that only to spread the original link of the site 

maybe oneday it will have.. lets wait for more upgrades of the site

Yes, There is no referral link presently, but the admin should start to work on it and keep things in rolling so the forum grows fast.

3 minutes ago, dianamushi said:

I totally agree more newbies means people who need to learn about crypto so they will surely be asking more question than making replies.

In our forum now! if they are not into English they will definitely have a hard time to understand thing! 

1 minute ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

Well thats kinda true, with more experts its easy for the newbies to explore the world of bitcoin as well as the forum without making too much posts with the same question and content right? 

Yes it is! Experts are more on technical and advise! they are good mentors for the newbies, but as i told! it is hard for a newcomer to understand new things especially if it is not in their local language and they are not good in English!

maybe more experienced experts will be able to solve all the problems, not everyone knows everything, I will introduce some of my friends on telegram here to talk.

I would love to see a referral affiliate program for cryptotalk.org. I believe the site would explode with users in that case. I have a few thousand twitter followers and I’m confident many would sign up. Let’s make this a reality. 

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

This is a valid point... and this forum is presently a very good point of entry into the crypto world... people that want to learn and ask questions are doing good here

I am already working to get this forum known to my family and friends, and hopefully I'll get a few newbies here... it would be helpfull if we had the local boards already in place

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I have already told in many groups and communities to turn on crypto talk and not waste time on cheap forums. Here we save a lot of time because we does not need to save url and we can track live activity and the live notification system is very useful and never matched service.So its better to earn some bucks instead of wasting time. Our time is very value able and many less members consider the time. Here we are getting tips and cautions from expert traders and only traders have majority. So newbies will get alot help from this forum.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

Ben Fraj Salwa a déclaré il y a 1 heure:

La plupart des mineurs et des adeptes du crypto-monnaie sont des débutants, en particulier des jeunes. Les experts du domaine sont peu nombreux.

Hello, you're right most are beginners in the world of cryptocurrency, and this forum offers a great opportunity to better understand this world of crypto and learn from those who have already made a good way and move slowly but surely.

• Useful or interesting 2

1 hour ago, iamaruf said:

I think if you called you that you are a pro then maybe you are wrong. in crypto market no one is pro.we need more member to grow this forum.people only post for new updates news or if they faced any problem.if member join in our forum then we will get huge questions.

I'm not saying that I'm a pro only saying that there a re people who totally knows nothing about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency

49 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I'm not saying that I'm a pro only saying that there a re people who totally knows nothing about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency

I agree with you. Most people know nothing about crypto or bitcoin... they just want satoshis and they are not willing to learn anything, sadly 😞

5 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

I agree, because newbies are just newbies. We need expers and pros to understand how this community works. but as the language, i think many newbies are getting what those experts are trying to say. 🙂

Well, honestly English was not my native language, but since this was the forum rules here, I need to abide all of the rules they have here at the same time and also to give some of idea to others here as much as I can. 

22 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I hope Newbies who have potential, so that they will write down their ideas, share experiences for all content not just in crypto world. I personally never invite friends, write on other forums and social media just to get 1,000 Satoshi rewards per comment, 

22 hours ago, teminalibug said:

You forgot we are all experts in the crypto sphere 🙂

2 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

Yeah, we're both Pinoy. Yet, we are able to compromise and meet the requirements and also abiding all the rules here at the forum. Anyway, I'm glad i met a Pinoy here 🙂 Happy posting dude!

Glad that I met someone like you with the same citizenship, I know every time I posted here my nose most often bleeding, I don't know where to get more English to say here, lol😂
at least we enjoy much posting here talking with different foreigner, same to you happy posting.

• Useful or interesting 1

We need newbies who gives the plus not just a number i prefer 10 newbies who gives and share new thing than 1000 newbies who gives nothing just to be a number in the calculate  

19 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

Yeah, we're both Pinoy. Yet, we are able to compromise and meet the requirements and also abiding all the rules here at the forum. Anyway, I'm glad i met a Pinoy here

14 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Glad that I met someone like you with the same citizenship, I know every time I posted here my nose most often bleeding, I don't know where to get more English to say here, lol

Nice to meet you here too, guys. I wear out flag to be easily distinguished that I'm a Filipino. hahahha.

21 minutes ago, Agios said:

I hope Newbies who have potential, so that they will write down their ideas, share experiences for all content not just in crypto world. I personally never invite friends, write on other forums and social media just to get 1,000 Satoshi rewards per comment,

Or better yet, "newbies" in this forum but not on crypto world. Newbies but oldies, yes? Lol. They can contribute more informative post if that would be the case. 

But I have nothing against "newbies" in crypto. We can always impart knowledge to them. I just hope that they ain't here for a satoshis but rather, to learn more about cryptocurrency.

Yes, that's what i feel. I need more answers and asking more questions here because there are several topics about crypto that i have not understand. Maybe the other newbie feel the same thing. 

13 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

You can use the napkin in case your nose is bleeding and I am suggesting the brand "Joy" as it is more comfy and more durable you can reuse it for five times what a big saving. Just kidding. We Filipinos can be conquering the world of online soon, believe me. we should be inviting more Filipinos to be a part of CTT so we can have our local board here.

Mabuhay! Maayong adlaw sa tanan! 

Nice to meet you here too kabayan, Even my nose is bleeding at least there is Joy posting here in the forum. Just be consistent about the rules we have here so that we won't violate any rules in cryptotalk.

16 minutes ago, BitTyro said:

Nice to meet you here too, guys. I wear out flag to be easily distinguished that I'm a Filipino. hahahha.

Or better yet, "newbies" in this forum but not on crypto world. Newbies but oldies, yes? Lol. They can contribute more informative post if that would be the case. 

But I have nothing against "newbies" in crypto. We can always impart knowledge to them. I just hope that they ain't here for a satoshis but rather, to learn more about cryptocurrency.

I like you idea, not come here just for satoshi, but to take and give all about cryptocurrency information, thanks bro

1 minute ago, CryptoBry said:

Yes, of course. The rules are rules no infraction should be allowed. We should always be careful with plagiarism which can easily be cured by attribution just some members here are lazy or maybe they have a hard time understanding English...something that we Filipinos should always thank for. We may not be the perfect English speakers and writers but definitely we are much better than many members here. Tatak Pinoy magaling maaasahan at sweet lovers pa haha. 

Lol, even jeepney driver you bring it here in the forum, but just kidding. certainly you are correct of course. We need always to be consistent of what we are doing here in the forum and stay connect in the topic as well. 

Well more newbies come means more popular this forum to be and i always shared this forum on my social media like facebook and twitter. Let's see for the next few days or weeks. I hope many new people come.