I should have Sold yesterday! Great - Page 15 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I should have Sold yesterday! Great

its really nice topic...I think  Bitcoin price or any cryptocurrency change its value due time the good thing in this currency before you think to sell or trade it you must set an standard value for yourself before you start selling it......thanks bro 😍😍

Well you save a lot of money for you from the price movement yesterday.  We all value more than $ 12k or even higher so now the same thing seems the same as holding on.

It has always been like that for me too. Like "I should've sold them yesterday, or a few days ago, or just an hour ago" But look at the price now because I'm too confident about the price. The price going down, not the other way around. It happens, and I hate it when it happened to me. When I think I should sell them now, I keep holding them, and regretted it later.

I usually face a better chance to sell yesterday but the market will increase a lot after a decline, so I am still assured and waiting for the opportunity.

Well I wish if you were holding that until now you are no longer selling that $ 8300.  I don't think that small word works for most of the work of buying and selling

17 minutes ago, Anamul12 said:

Im still hold Bitcoin on 8,150 and waiting for turn back 😥

Why price drop so much compare 2 days ago? Anybody know

If you hold bitcoin when the price of $ 8150 is good in my opinion, now even though the price is down, it is still at $ 9600. Means that if you sell even now you are still profit, therefore I say good. In my opinion the decline over the past two days is due because of the normal correction, because bitcoin managed to go up to $ 10300. But no need to worry because the price will go back up.

Any of my search term words; All of my search term words; Find results in... Content titles and body; Content titles only. 

I didn't sell at that time, until now I'm still holding. Have you sold it yet? so congratulations, bitcoin's up and down volatility is unpredictable, I have a lot of confusion and I have not found a good time to sell

The price of the bitcoin price of the bitcoin is now doing, because yesterday the was around 82000us but now the price was 7988.29us, that is you many people are waiting until the price is pump.

On 2/14/2020 at 7:40 AM, Crypto7 said:

its recommended to sell in profit. its no problem if you sell coins at low profit. but try to not sell in losses. otherwise you never learn trading.

Keep it and wait for the best time. Don't worry about that, I can say that you have previously earned profits with the value it has

no you absolutely don't sell any Bitcoin if you do have any because the price of Bitcoin going to go up in the long run do it may have come down here now but it is not permanently known it is going to be. 

On 10/23/2019 at 5:33 AM, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

what you guys say? Vol: Ƀ 27,125.52

Dear mate I think you were kind of confused yesterday but I don't think you have to worry much about it I believe that the price rate will increase sooner before you even know it you need to have patience

That is why I resemble Forex encoding, because it is a matter of the rise and fall of the currency and the percentage that we profit from these changes. I do not like Forex. I mean the pressure that we can live in trading in the cryptocurrency.

On 1/16/2020 at 12:35 AM, Gimba said:

Since this does not mean that it does not bounce, you should not rush with patience, the market is better, and you will have to buy it again at a higher price.

The longer things go along, we see Bitcoin hitting $10,400 and then sitting safer in the $9500 range. People worry about it dropping $1000 when in truth, it went up from $6900 to do this.

This should not be the case at all we should all be focused to make make a difference and 's very huge difference for sure in a very huge way that we all haven't been able to see all this 

I did not sell but I think it was a good deal and I think that Bitcoin will rise to a large level in the coming months because it has great strength in the rise

If your talking about BTC or any top coins in the market then you don't need to worry about it because the time will come for them to rise again. just have some patient to not sell them now.

In this months we can see that  bitcoin price is not stable . I think in this month bitcoin price will bullish. So you can hold it for long time and will be profited very much. so wait and see.

1 hour ago, apcerho said:

Lucky for you that a few of your Bitcoin was bought and presently you'll purchase at lower cost once more! but please dont anticipate underneath 8,500! in the event that we'll be in genuine rise at that point 8,999 is additionally outlandish. we might fo past 12,000 per bitcoin anytime!

Yes you were lucky by doing this but cannot do this.

cryptocurrency investing is quite essential. right now there you must acquire information about industry examination. due to the fact it is rather crucial inside investing. once more right now there you don't need to become carried away. as soon as your predicted income you get you then must promote the coin.

cryptocurrency buying and selling are extremely crucial. presently there you need to obtain an understanding of marketplace evaluation. simply because it is extremely essential within buying and selling. once again presently there it's not necessary to end up being money-grubbing. whenever your anticipated revenue you will get then you definitely ought to market your gold coin.

Isn't it crazy that you were regreting selling at 8000 now youre regreting why didn't you hold? Told yoi bitcoin is governed by whales and they will give you a headache haha