I should have Sold yesterday! Great - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I should have Sold yesterday! Great

Oh, I really came late and read this topic, but I was surprised by something which is that the bitcoin price is now $ 11,000 and you were saying $ 7,988.
So I always say that investing in Bitcoin is the best, the more correct, the future is the rich.
Do not worry even if the bitcoin price falls, because it will rise again at a later time, so all you have to do is buy bitcoin, store and trade together.
Great topic even though it's a little outdated.

Theris always time to regret in crypto currency more especially when you are dealing with bitcoin,sometimes you will regret that I should have bought or I should have sold when price was a bit favourable and this is what makes a lot of investors to make hast decisions therefore, my advice on this one is to always exercise patience for the price to rise so that you can sell in profits or drop so that you can buy at a cheaper price.

• +2 1

On 10/23/2019 at 10:44 AM, Naga said:

Yea you shouldve sold but again we cant actually tellbifbit was going down or not but With that amount you can always scalp and make more profits of 2% price movements. Personally I'm out of the market since 8300$ waiting to see if it dump to 7700 or we going to 8700$.

I hope that your luck I'll come one day. And I am very sorry for your lost. Keep your coins safe and when a time will come than you will be able to make enough money though this.

looks like you will regret seeing bitcoin today.
look at bitcoin forming a new pattern, the bullrun is the same as at the end of 2016
and next year it is very possible to see bitcoin at 100 thousand

On 10/23/2019 at 9:33 AM, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

what you guys say? Vol: Ƀ 27,125.52

Bitcoin is mostly used and prefer for long investment due to its demand and volume. And mostly crypto experts is also recommend that buy and hold it for right moment. I think you were panic and sold it because as of now btc price is $13.5k, so if you hold it at that time then you should earn gigantic profit so i suggest first you get knowledge about btc more and more and read btc blogs on internet for better your investing future. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Active day trading can be best if we are short term investors and if you are confused about selling or saving then you should always sell half of the amount and keep some for later and so we say thatPatience is the key to gaining more kinds of benefits in the cryptocurrency world.

• +1 1

These are all too familiar feeling for everyone I guess. Reading this post now makes you think what will be the price a year from now, should I even consider selling my bitcoin anytime soon or wait for it to really shoot to the moon!

As we are drawing near to the end of the year, trading activities are going to be on the increase and that would increase demand and also price before the year runs out.

It's nothing to regret because no one can predict such a volatile currency very accurately. But better option is to hold it if you see trend rising but if see from previous week trend is downward then immediately sale it.

• +3 1

I think that is normal you to sad realise your decision is wrong. But that is the biggest mistake you will become loser in the future. Because you really easy going sad, you will think every price going up you will sell it immediately. Please believe yourself, if wrong just calm. Holding the coin is not terrible idea. You can see the price Bitcoin now skyrocket.

• +1 2

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

There are traders that sell and make a lot of money but I am not like them. I can't find the bottom and the top and maybe there aren't too many that can do it. When trading all I see is a rise in USD and a decline in my BTC so I decided to stop trading the btc/usd pair and hold the coins instead. I am trading altcoin many times instead.

The price of bitcoin fluctuate every second and so don’t be panic it will get down again to its lowest point. The price gradually increasing day by day and the price of bitcoin is 18300$. 

We all are seeing the price even go high in a week more than $12k so Hold on now too as everyone told here same.Then I went on to do some things and when I check it back, 80% of my btc has been liquidated. hahahaha.

But I wont be buying at this price. 

On 11/12/2020 at 7:33 AM, mzk7736 said:

It's nothing to regret because no one can predict such a volatile currency very accurately. But better option is to hold it if you see trend rising but if see from previous week trend is downward then immediately sale it.

Exactly @mzk7736 we have nothing to regret on this cryptocurrency adventure crazy volatile. We have just look ahead and continue holding maybe in the future we will be lucky, if the price rising a high value. How many times we have regretted when we have not sold at good price! But nobody will change the past.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I always say that, I like reading old topics that talk about the price of bitcoin, this topic has been more than a year ago and the price of bitcoin was about 8,000$, but now a year later, the price of bitcoin is about 18,000$, that is, an increase of 10,000$ within one year !!! This is really amazing !!!

Then I went on to do some things and when I check it back, 80% of my btc has been liquidated. hahahaha.

But I wont be buying at this price. I feel that it will drop some more (crossing my fingers now. lol) because what we saw is not really a bull run. The correlation between btc and altcoin price is the same just like any normal trading days.

Now the price of bitcoin is almost $16k+. This price will be increased in 2021 at 20k$+. I think you should better you sold it in 2021 if you need otherwise you can hold. This price will imcrease more and more  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I wish you probably did no longer sold your bitcoin yet because the fee has gone up so much in the remaining 24 hours. Now I'm looking ahead to the pump once more to buy some extra BTC to make a profit on the cease of this year.

i and probably you is pretty unhappy right now because bitcoin price is climbing up to 20k usd. you should not sold your coinst that day. maybe today is pretty good for them 😕

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Thats how our life in cryptocurrency mate. Regression is very common in this cryptoworld. We always say to ourselves why haven't i did this before. This problem can really bring to us frustration. So we should move on by agreeing what is done is done. We can't undo that. Our time will come also. We need to overcome this situation everytime we fell in.

• Useful or interesting 1

Oh my friend if you are still here btc price is more than 19 k right now.its the market it has ups and downs so don't be regretful if you lost a little bit money because you will gain experience from that lost and you won't do it again and you will get back that money with your next trades.

• +2 1

Then I went on to do some things and when I check it back, 80% of my btc has been liquidated. hahahaha.

But I wont be buying at this price. We all are seeing the price even go high in a week more than $12k so Hold on now too as everyone told here same things.

Don't think if the price dumps, then the Bitcoin.

Margin trading is when you trade using other people's money and a certain amount of earnings will go to the people who lend you money. With the leverage ratio depending on the agreed upon value. I think read a lot first before you try that.SO be careful from it and safe your money now. 

Because you really easy going sad, you will think every price going up you will sell it immediately. Please believe yourself, if wrong just calm. This problem can really bring us frustration. So we should move on by agreeing what is done is done. We can't undo that.So we should move on by agreeing what is done is done. We can't undo that. 

• +1 1