I should have Sold yesterday! Great - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I should have Sold yesterday! Great

50 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

Good point. There is no use of fundamental analysis for very long term if crypto's future is not certain. This hsould in mind of people.

This is very iinteresting, as everyone thinking in long term investments is necessarily betting on crypto success as a fact... and although I also agree that crypto is going to succeed (most of my investments are long term), there might be so many changes before that happens....

It is important to have both... some longer terms investments and some trades, and get profit from both regularly

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, benithomasha said:

I see now you're not regretting for not selling, but i'm guessing right now you're thinking about selling, If yest then i say do not good news are coming soon.

Wow you read my mind, actually i have already sold few minutes ago before i saw this reply, but i will buy soon, i put my faith in you.

On 11/6/2019 at 9:59 AM, HammadAli said:

Support is the collection of buy orders at a certain price point. Like it there is 200000 USDT buy order at 9300 USDT price then it is called as Support. Support is something which will not allow BTC to fall below 9300 USDT. Resistance is opposite of it where there are sell orders which do not allow coin to go up. If there are very much sell orders on price of 9500 USDT then we can say this is the resistance for BTC.

So I'm gonna try to briefly how i understood you; let say bitcoin is prices at 10000, When people are placing orders to by bitcoin at 11000 that's what's called support meaning bitcoin can not fall under 10000, I'm i right?

31 minutes ago, Bae said:

You want to try to see if it will work for you. I just hope your faith will guide you through. 

Actually now that i have sold i will be so happy if bitcoin goes down. so when i buy i know I'm sure to get another profit on rise.

14 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

When BTC is at 10000 USD then you cannot put buy order at 11000 USD. Buy order should be equal or less than the current market price.

Ah sorry, that's exactly what i meant. So that means the support is the by order that is common for many traders orders right.

3 hours ago, eXtremal said:

seems to be experiencing a decline and this is just my feeling my prediction maybe crypto friends there who think will go up can you please explain the reason heheh thanks

People are currently buying more coins preparing for the coming bull run in 2020, so the buying process itself will increase the price of bitcoin.

3 hours ago, eXtremal said:

seems to be experiencing a decline and this is just my feeling my prediction maybe crypto friends there who think will go up can you please explain the reason heheh thanks

The movement of every traded asset is never a straight line, market force - demand and supply, makes it to move up and down, depending on which is stronger. As we are drawing near to the end of the year, trading activities are going to be on the increase and that would increase demand and also price before the year runs out.

6 hours ago, phamhung123 said:

It's nice to you and me. I sold all the money I had yesterday but today I think I will buy it because I think it will go up to $ 9300 where the week

I do not thin so, it think it will go down to 8k plain and try to create a support level there and it is gonna take sometime to recover back to 9k

On 10/26/2019 at 6:53 PM, ajizz said:

I think you give good advice man.
don't sell bitcoin at this time.
Today's rise in bitcoin to $ 9300 will continue to $ 16,000 by the end of this month, I confirmed to the pump team if this is true.

It past the end of October and the price of bitcoin did not reach over $16.000 so you should definitely not follow that pump team you are talking about because you are going to lose money

There will be a drop in the price of bitcoin and I think it is because the whales are manipulating the market and this is for profit

On 10/23/2019 at 12:33 PM, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

what you guys say? Vol: Ƀ 27,125.52

I think this will go up. And you should buy a lot of bitcoin. So that when the price of bitcoin. Goes up. You will have a lot of profit. You should just have patience. On waiting to

I think selling now is not the right time, buying bitcoin is the best option now because it's price now is low value. once you buy, holding is the best option for btc. because soon this coming years i think bitcoin value will be much more higher. 

2 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

I think this will go up. And you should buy a lot of bitcoin. So that when the price of bitcoin. Goes up. You will have a lot of profit. You should just have patience. On waiting to

The price keeps on wavering right now it is 8,471.60 and the worse part is that all the top coins are moving down, it is obvious that the price is not gonna go up anytime soon.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

The price keeps on wavering right now it is 8,471.60 and the worse part is that all the top coins are moving down, it is obvious that the price is not gonna go up anytime soon.

But I am positive. And optimistic. That it will eventually rise again. Just be patient. And do not panic. We can hold our coins a lot more longer. 

25 minutes ago, josephrioveros123 said:

But I am positive. And optimistic. That it will eventually rise again. Just be patient. And do not panic. We can hold our coins a lot more longer. 

But patient depends on social status of people, some trade everyday to afford daily basics needs and others holds because they have spared some money to cover those basic needs, so as a low life status, I'm looking for a fast way to hold and earn quickly.

I think that you shouldn`t become sad. Crypto market is volatile and there good and bad times, I think, that price will oincrease very soon and reach 12-13k$, so you will even get profit 

13 hours ago, teminalibug said:

But patient depends on social status of people, some trade everyday to afford daily basics needs and others holds because they have spared some money to cover those basic needs, so as a low life status, I'm looking for a fast way to hold and earn quickly.

You cannot force the market to move. If you don't have patience in trading and let your emotions to make your decision you will loss some of your money. But if you need it on your daily need. You should not trade. You should trade what you can afford to loose. And you should have other source of income aside from trading. Because even if you are so good in trading there are things that you cannot control. And sometime you loose some. 

The price of bitcoin really began to fall rapidly, even I lost a lot of my savings because of this. It seems to me that this fall will not last long, and somewhere in December the rate will return to the place of about 12 thousand dollars, I hope.)

2 hours ago, jore1 said:

I don't think they are going down right now but they are going down slightly but that doesn't make us see it will go down any more we trust and wait for it to go up to $ 9k6 and sell it

I have no idea why you quoted my reply but it came in another language, it happened like this before, maybe a bug. anyway I hope you're right and soon it goes up.

5 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

You cannot force the market to move. If you don't have patience in trading and let your emotions to make your decision you will loss some of your money. But if you need it on your daily need. You should not trade. You should trade what you can afford to loose. And you should have other source of income aside from trading. Because even if you are so good in trading there are things that you cannot control. And sometime you loose some. 

I'm a developer/programmer mostly juts writing codes, but I'm a crypto geek as well juts not very deep when comes to trading.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

I'm a developer/programmer mostly juts writing codes, but I'm a crypto geek as well juts not very deep when comes to trading.

When it comes to trading you don't have to be a programmer or a developer. You should be a good analyser or good at analyzing the market so that you can make profitable decisions and you won't be bust. 

I think it is always best to get a profit when you are already in profit don't be greedy because it will surely cause you a loss in the long term.

When you feel bitcoin will fall then you have the right to sell and buy again below, but if you are late making a sale then don't sell it because you will regret it because bitcoin will soon rise again

12 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

When it comes to trading you don't have to be a programmer or a developer. You should be a good analyser or good at analyzing the market so that you can make profitable decisions and you won't be bust. 

I'm not saying that i'm a programmer so it is nit hard for me to trade. I was juts saying i'm a progammer as my full time job and that i want to do trading as part time job.

Just now, bumpsives said:

Sо yоu way better chеck it out, thе bitcoin's purсhase feе pumps up yet аgаin. Yоu'rе no longеr late tо оffеr yоur bitcoin sinсе it pumping and is persistеntly pumping timе to timе.

But right now, 20 November, the price of bitcoin keeps going down. I think it is going to touch 7k, right now it is at 8.1k, this is not good.

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I'm not saying that i'm a programmer so it is nit hard for me to trade. I was juts saying i'm a progammer as my full time job and that i want to do trading as part time job.

That is good. I think you can easily cope up about the ways to do on trading. And you can easily analyse the market. Because programmers are good in analysis. And they usually have IQ because it is hard to make programs. You need to think a lot to make the program run. I salute to you. And also programmers have quite large salary. 

9 hours ago, teminalibug said:

That is nice  I think you will be productive with that. Just be patient on trading some times it is so long before the prices go up.