I should have Sold yesterday! Great - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I should have Sold yesterday! Great

2 hours ago, MysteriousIdentity said:

Selling is the most critical part and also buying. You should always make sure that you are selling in the right time and buy in a good season like in bear market then sell in bull season. 

But right now most of the currencies are keep on increasing especially the bitcoin price so it's still good to buy. 

You are advising to buy at the moments, almost all coins are way too high, are you sure the coins are going to keep up?

5 hours ago, guilavic said:

Im nevertheless maintain Bitcoin on 8,150 and keeping up for turn lower back 😥

I am not sure bitcoin will ever go lower to 8.15k from now own, the lowest price you can buy at 9.3k.

21 hours ago, Lifeman said:

It might go below the price because bitcoin is unpredictable and it can be annoying too

Just like few months ago it could not go below 6k, i think it is the same now that it can not go below 8k.

We have waited more than two years to see Bitcoin rise again. The question is, have you been patient for all this time, so why not wait for your profit as well?.

Welcome with me
This is the Bitcoin market, and prices fluctuate in a short period of time
In my opinion, the best bitcoin investment is long-term. There you will find an opportunity to break the loss or maintain the value of the investment

It has always been like that for me too. Like "I should've sold them yesterday, or a few days ago, or just an hour ago" But look at the price now because I'm too confident about the price. The price going down, not the other way around. It happens, and I hate it when it happened to me. When I think I should sell them now, I keep holding them, and regretted it later.

On 10/23/2019 at 5:33 AM, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

what you guys say? Vol: Ƀ 27,125.52

Dear mate I think you were kind of confused yesterday but I don't think you have to worry much about it I believe that the price rate will increase sooner before you even know it you need to have patience

That is why I resemble Forex encoding, because it is a matter of the rise and fall of the currency and the percentage that we profit from these changes. I do not like Forex. I mean the pressure that we can live in trading in the cryptocurrency.

1 hour ago, apcerho said:

Lucky for you that a few of your Bitcoin was bought and presently you'll purchase at lower cost once more! but please dont anticipate underneath 8,500! in the event that we'll be in genuine rise at that point 8,999 is additionally outlandish. we might fo past 12,000 per bitcoin anytime!

Yes you were lucky by doing this but cannot do this.

cryptocurrency investing is quite essential. right now there you must acquire information about industry examination. due to the fact it is rather crucial inside investing. once more right now there you don't need to become carried away. as soon as your predicted income you get you then must promote the coin.

22 hours ago, Nickibae said:

Dear mate I think you were kind of confused yesterday but I don't think you have to worry much about it I believe that the price rate will increase sooner before you even know it you need to have patience

Patient is what i'm trying to have, but is not my thing, what i need is to study trading properly.

2 hours ago, pxhungcntt09 said:

Personally, I went to the market for $$ 1 dollars, finding out if it's 0077०० or if you buy at $ 83०० we will go up to $ 0000००. Just hold on to your beautiful BTC and it will give you everything quickly. Or at least in the next few years.

I get your point that i should hold no matter what and i did, but still should ask to what end, to what end we should hold to?

It's difficult to predict whether it's going up or down correctly, and the point is over and I just have the advice to take the opportunity and take action quickly.

The despite everything don't need to stress, even you got it at that sum, simply purchase a greater amount of bitcoin now at that point hold. 

this is the pattern of crypto exchanging this industry. It involves discretion and persistence.

Yes you are right, if we take right decision in right time we can collect profit selling coin in right time. So we have to our mind fresh and have to research coin in the market.

I would suggest all the users that whenever you see a growth in the price of Bitcoin never hesitate to sell your coins if you don't want to sell total coins then try to sell a part of it so that you can cover up the loss from past few months or years.

Don't get too tangled in the regret thing, mistakes happen and we all make mistakes and the important part is to never let that anger drives you to make bad trading decisions later.

16 hours ago, Sajeed11 said:

Im still hold Bitcoin on 8,150 and waiting for turn back 😥

Why price drop so much compare 2 days ago? Anybody know? Yes i know. 

Yesterday was at 8.7k noew it is at 8.6k  so what do you mean you are holding your coins at 8.1k.

2 hours ago, jhn10 said:

If it seems like that little drop has got you out, you should definitely cut it.  Are you selling desperately?  Did you buy 8300 or something?  Simply hold you pretty BTC and it will get you back soon.  Or at least in the years to come.:++

it is clear that you do not read anything that the creator of this topic posted. If this topic was created 4 months ago, the price was from $7900 to $8200, so far the creator of this topic has no loss and if he was very smart and sold when the price was $10500 then now he is with good profits and can buy more bitcoin this fall

2 hours ago, dtsau said:

Now Btc 8600$, any suggestion, I am afraid btc could go lower around 7k-7k5$. However Halving event is also coming, it may get back 10k$ at anytime.

this is a moment of observation, there is an important support at $8200, so far the price has dropped to $8400 and it is very important that it does not fall below $8200 because we will be able to see the $7900 and that will not be good

Commenting late but the price is same as you have mentioned, i think during some weeks before the coin has reached 10k $ too if you had sold at that time you could have achieved really a huge profits from storing.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

attractively you saved a group of change for you from the the recent past cost movement. We each and every one are considering the cost level try high spot in a week added than $12k accordingly fix on straight away also as each one told at this time equal things.

Don't think if the assess dumps, then the Bitcoin is free to fall.

On 10/23/2019 at 12:33 PM, teminalibug said:

$ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD

Unless you have a large amount of held coins, it wouldn't make much of a difference. It's just a 2.5% gain/loss. If you're holding a 100 USD worth of BTC, then you'd only gained 2.5 USD, which could be lessen by conversion/trading fees.

• Useful or interesting 1

I guess you can learn from that and not make the same mistake next time. There is possibility for Bitcoin to rise again this year.

4 hours ago, PiroSense said:

Unless you have a large amount of held coins, it wouldn't make much of a difference. It's just a 2.5% gain/loss. If you're holding a 100 USD worth of BTC, then you'd only gained 2.5 USD, which could be lessen by conversion/trading fees.

you got a point, but what i meant is Bitcoin at that time was going even lower everyday and everyday i said o myself i should have sold yesterday until it was too down to sell.