CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit

On 10/28/2019 at 5:26 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

yep. after all you can spend your extra 3$ to buy low value coins on yobit so maybe they raise and make you rich :d

yes indeed, when i receive my payment from cryptotalk.org campaign i convert it to egold, and invested it in yobit with 4.9% and 5% with no action requires, 

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, maricans said:

yes indeed, when i receive my payment from cryptotalk.org campaign i convert it to egold, and invested it in yobit with 4.9% and 5% with no action requires, 

at the end of time you receive your 5% or 4.9% in egold or other coins? does it really work? please tell me little guide how invest my egolds? i have many egolds

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

On 10/23/2019 at 6:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

Earning $3 a day can be nice to a few.  But use that daily earnings and learn how profitable some Yobit InvestBox can be should be your and the exchange’s ultimate goal.

I suggest QQQ IB to collect daily Doge.  Qqq IB pays 5% more qqq daily while you don’t have to dice or buy YO as required actions.  $3 can get you millions of coins.  It can be both fun and profitable.

I also want to suggest Micro IB to collect daily BTC.  Micro pays 1% more Micro daily, again also without any action on your part.  $15 can get you a minimum IB with just 1,000 Micro.  Or get more to earn more if you have extra BTC to invest.  Once you started your Micro IB, don’t think of it as “Micro”, treat it like your new Bitcoin faucet instead. 10,000 sat at a time and building it up.

There are more.. but these two are good enough for your $3 a day earning if you made 30 posts per day.

Free money from Yobit to your real investment plans...

I prefer some of my favorites alts (e.g. BAT) and swing them for profit, with quite a bit of success up to now but I guess you are right.. I will give the investbox a try and see how it goes 😄

4 minutes ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

at the end of time you receive your 5% or 4.9% in egold or other coins? does it really work? please tell me little guide how invest my egolds? i have many egolds

i receive 5% and 4.9% in egold investment, i only have two investment with yobit, egold and btc only

18 minutes ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

my friend if you are receiving todays payments for post i don't think you receive anything for yesterday. and you must go ahead for today and day after that. you must use send to my BTC balance button to be sure you receive the earned BTCs on page https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts. and after 1 st november i guess there is no earning way.

i think this will help:

41 minutes ago, maricans said:

i receive 5% and 4.9% in egold investment, i only have two investment with yobit, egold and btc only

i think this will help:

on yobit when i want to use investbox for first time and want to use my egold i receive an error like below:

"It is impossible to create an investment because there is not enough reserve funds for the first payment."

can please explain what's the problem? what must i do?

21 minutes ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

on yobit when i want to use investbox for first time and want to use my egold i receive an error like below:

"It is impossible to create an investment because there is not enough reserve funds for the first payment."

can please explain what's the problem? what must i do?

yes its true, i also experience it in the egold investment,

try other egold investment plan, some of the plan don't have funds anymore, specially those of big amounts

On 10/28/2019 at 10:55 AM, anikamishti said:

Per day 0.0003 btc is a good passive earning. But btc withdrawal fee is really high in yobit. So, I always exchange btc to ltc because the withdrawl fee of litecoin is very low (only 0.002 ltc which costs only 0.1$) and transaction process is really fast and reliable. 

30 posts a day are quite demanding then with the addition of the investbox the bitcoin gain is good because its value is growing, i didn't know that the litecoin withdraw fees were so low i used the doges,

5 hours ago, maricans said:

yes its true, i also experience it in the egold investment,

try other egold investment plan, some of the plan don't have funds anymore, specially those of big amounts

i tested all possible ways to test yobit egold investbox are i must say the only invest plan that works is 1% daily with maximum 100,000 egold. it's not big that much.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:43 AM, Moldovan said:

Yeah, some people live in countries where they earn very low from their salaries so the payment is good. But for me personally, I can't do much with 3$ maybe only buy a coffee and a croissant in my country. 

Well the you're right in some countries is a great money for example in my country the salary is about 5$ at month is really sad for some people that not have another income, with the 3$ reward some people can covert they daily food here, maney is a really relative stuff depending the country where you are living. Good luck everyone.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Anthny said:

Not all in this forum is about Yobit. It just that, coincidentally, you can see lots of campaign that talks about more on Yobit. But the truth is, They are more topic that talks about the exchange of crypto using other platform not only Yobit.

I can't also connect the OP about this title. users think it is about yobit? well apart of it as yobit will gain more users due to this platform together with their paybypost campaign. but i dont see anything after that.

8 hours ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

i tested all possible ways to test yobit egold investbox are i must say the only invest plan that works is 1% daily with maximum 100,000 egold. it's not big that much.

indeed its true, all the possible investment of egold are now reduce, the 5% daily of maximum 0.001 egold and 4.9% daily of maximum 1 egold are the only possible egold investment

Edited by maricans

13 minutes ago, Moldovan said:

That's just incredible how could someone earn just $5 in a month because there are actually a lot of countries where normal people earn that much in just one hours of work. What country are you talking about exactly? 

Yes is pretty sad my friend, my country is Venezuela here the political and financial stuff is in the hell, our economy is just broke, in a normal day you can see a lot of people eating from the garbage, that why I encourage so many people how I can to learn about crypto and try to make a income with it. I don't want to going deep in my country problems details but the only thing I can tell you is that here are a lot of people having really bad times, on the last years I must watch resigned how almost all my friends leave the country looking for better economical situation. Good bless you all people and I really hope that you always have food in your tables.

• +1 1

There are many people who offer investments with higher returns out there, I recommend always doing research before investing.
Make sure to buy altcoin that has a real product, this will make you more comfortable with the production targets that will be made by the developers.

1 hour ago, Luna disari said:

oh dear! i am really about to cry. i heard about your country. i hope one day your country will be a economical balanced country. God bless you friend

Thanks for caring about it, sometimes the things happens and you can't do anything about it, my family is completely broken some members in Spain some others in US and some others in others countries, but we can't decide what time of the history we have to live, I keep here trying to do my best and help others to survive this bad times. Good bless you too. 🙏

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 6:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

Earning $3 a day can be nice to a few.  But use that daily earnings and learn how profitable some Yobit InvestBox can be should be your and the exchange’s ultimate goal.

I suggest QQQ IB to collect daily Doge.  Qqq IB pays 5% more qqq daily while you don’t have to dice or buy YO as required actions.  $3 can get you millions of coins.  It can be both fun and profitable.

I also want to suggest Micro IB to collect daily BTC.  Micro pays 1% more Micro daily, again also without any action on your part.  $15 can get you a minimum IB with just 1,000 Micro.  Or get more to earn more if you have extra BTC to invest.  Once you started your Micro IB, don’t think of it as “Micro”, treat it like your new Bitcoin faucet instead. 10,000 sat at a time and building it up.

There are more.. but these two are good enough for your $3 a day earning if you made 30 posts per day.

Did you make invesmenet and earn some profits feom them? When did you start and how much mıney did you make please inform us

• +1 1

yes earning 3$ is enough for the newbies because they are in learning position so they can earn 3$ per day by posting on the forum, its a good opportunity for all learners and expert traders, they can learn and earn by this way.

Hard Worker 😎😎

58 minutes ago, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

yes earning 3$ is enough for the newbies because they are in learning position so they can earn 3$ per day by posting on the forum, its a good opportunity for all learners and expert traders, they can learn and earn by this way.

This is the greatest thing about this forum. It is new so they welcome everyone that wants to register and you can earn some money while also learning more about cryptocurrencies. 

15 hours ago, maricans said:

indeed its true, all the possible investment of egold are now reduce, the 5% daily of maximum 0.001 egold and 4.9% daily of maximum 1 egold are the only possible egold investment

i think if you have some BTC and accept the any kind of risk, yobit investbox can give you some good profits for your holding BTCs.

19 hours ago, Luna disari said:

no mate, there will be earning way also. such as signature campaign. i know cryptotalk will be popular and then their will be a lot of signature campaigns and other campaigns also.

if you know another ways good and real paying as yobit campaign please share with us. btw i learned many thing with cryptotalk forums.

• +1 1

32 minutes ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

i think if you have some BTC and accept the any kind of risk, yobit investbox can give you some good profits for your holding BTCs.

if you know another ways good and real paying as yobit campaign please share with us. btw i learned many thing with cryptotalk forums.

yes its true, as we became part of crypto world, we need to learn also to take and accept risk in investment of crypto currencies in yobit, but of course we need also to search, read and understand the concept if investment not only in yobit but maybe in some other site.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 11:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

Your post gives me interest. Maybe I could use investbox if I had a capital to start with. Can you suggest me a good amount to start with and what coin do I need to invest.? 

Yes, reinvest your money This is what the rich do and the way they think is always investing their money to earn more
This is a wonderful and good opportunity to get capital through this wonderful forum

THINK POSITIVE

I would rather trade than invest in an investment box in a yobit exchange, it's more fun to use the income already in the yobit wallet to trade

It is the best forum I have known so far and I have left all previous forums and I work in this forum only to provide an excellent service and you can use it in trading to achieve greater income if you are good at trading of course

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Wow, thank you for sharing this information about the investment box plan of yobit now my earnings here have a place now for yobit.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!