First trading experience. - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

First trading experience.

1 hour ago, kisaasoaka said:

If my memory served me correctly, I started trading nearly 3 years ago. But I am not an active trader and do it alone. Learn from YouTube tutorials and I don't know about any technical analysis. So I didn't wait for my coin to be very expensive at the time I knew that I got some money I sold immediately.

if you stick to one ting and become the best at it, i'm sure you would have been far now, 3 years is a lot of timing there?

39 minutes ago, untico said:

My to begin with exchanging involvement was with cranium exchange arrange at yobit, i bough a few cranium and the cost was getting up to erratic the arrange but the arrange never sold my cranium. i inquired the community they told me it's gotta be off-base information blunder or bug at yobit. the another day the coin begun to go down it went down more than 100% in 2 days and i misplaced all my cash.

That was a very bad experience, i think it might have been low volume on coin not a bug, you should check volume next time you trade.

On 12/4/2019 at 10:34 PM, scorpiali said:

We all loves our first experience in everything but in trading my first is very bad all the time i lost my trade because i don't really understand how to sell or buy. After i have seen some tutorial and learn very fast and now it's work for me and i love it 

Luck not achieved in minutes is incorrect. You see that people buy currency and store it for months until the price rises. I was confused when I chose to make brief changes and I did not understand profit and bot issues in trading. So if you remember it was really lame and made me laugh at yourself.

Trading is a good work for all online earning people. Trading profit is hugged. My first trading experience is really amazing. I am used trading app and invest money. Then I earned huge profit. So my trading experience is good.

2 hours ago, phizusiki said:

Luck not achieved in minutes is incorrect. You see that people buy currency and store it for months until the price rises. I was confused when I chose to make brief changes and I did not understand profit and bot issues in trading. So if you remember it was really lame and made me laugh at yourself.

There is a different way to make profit in crypto currency, trading holding scalping and more. You need just some knowledge and patience to do it

That is right the trade requires you to be knowledgeable of your investment and study the currencies merely consequently you delimit strategies and percentages of profits and in any task hold illegal losses since the marketplace now and then moves hastily and if you are not courteous you consume the opportunities.

For everyone in the world first trading experience is really very amazing. I also traded for buying Litecoin in my first trading. 

18 hours ago, plajavptur said:

that's great trade,that's just the prepare of learning..keep on doing inquire about and dissecting and after that exchange again untill you see resultes that you just look for .. great luckiness for all

First trading experience was awesome, because their will be temptation that will rise whenever you are in Profits

I bought Ethereum at a price of$ 150 and waited for it to grow in price , but it did not grow for a long time and I decided to sell it in a small plus (3-5%), the next day it increased by 30%

11 hours ago, KarlclenCoin said:

But bad experience can teach good lesson. Good experience at first can teach bad lesson. But, all that matters is no to do against the trading rules. 

It does not matter all of this, because in the end all that matters is that you gain experience and experience, no matter how bad or good you are, you benefit and learn from your mistakes in order not to repeat them next time...

4 hours ago, itadso said:

For me, my to begin with exchanging involvement by myself was buying ALP coin. Luckily for me, the cost I bought nearly multiplied. I was cheerful to offer the coin

I'm feeling happy for you, and I hope that you have benefited from the mistakes that you made during your journey in Crypto, what happened to that currency now?

The chief big business got hilarious. after I twig a call out associated with steps to succeed commerce as almost immediately as. once I move to the rotate although tend not to accomplish how to district a get hold of premeditated to stop the tokens.

I remember my first trading experience was by selling bitcoin for a dollar and I made a good profit but relied on luck and I didn't know the analysis well then

THINK POSITIVE

I remember the primary dealing practical knowledge seemed to be using advertising bitcoin when I manufactured an excellent benefit. However, I relied on chance in addition to When I decided not to learn this research well then.

My first trading experience was between btc, ltc and doge. I tried trading between these three currencies. Granted at this point i was not very experienced so in my first week i lost around $35 in crypto and afterwards i felt as if i had gotten the hang of trading and in one day i made a profit of $10, which i was happy with. I think lost all of the crypto in a matter of minutes, but investing in a coin that soon turned out to be a dead coin.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12/10/2019 at 11:53 PM, Luv4me said:

I was lucky once to be apart of a pump coins and i got a lot of profit within a short time, since then I use to get small profit

I sold it about $ 200 if not wrong. I then received cash by bank transfer. My first experience was that the trading was really smooth, because I didn't know too much about cryptocurrencies at the time. you determine the strategy and percentage of profits and in all cases control your losses because the market sometimes moves quickly and if you don't pay attention

On 2/17/2020 at 9:37 PM, BullRunBit said:

You wait profit after 30 minutes?

You must to learn a lot about trading.

First you must to have strategy/plan do you invest in that coin/token for fast profit or for long term.

And you must to know that if price go down that is the opportunity to buy more and that your break even be on lower price. This topic was created 10.23. in that time price of XRP was around 3700sat and price drop till around 2700sat which mean that you have many opportunities to buy more XRP and probably you will have some profit or at least your break even would be at currently price.

My point is that you must to learn how to trade, and if you want fast profit to trade daily try to "catch" price when drop not to buy when is already up.

how smart you can be if you can't control your emotions, your transactions will be ruined, and that's what I learned. Not only knowledge but also emotions. the cryptocurrency purchases you've made to ask about the candles and have tested, which affirms why you lose a small sum and opt in so important, and we should be prepared to screen replacement fees. surprises and surprises

Demonstrate the small print of your tactics and ratios. You contend with around profits who have handled slices out of at this moment it is beneficial, your commerce mainly offers a usually means to search for people's liking and foreign currency study.

That's good idea. you should wait until the price get up then you can sell your xrp. but my friend that's not trading and you won't learn from that short experience. trad is a sea. you need a lot of knowledge and skills to gain profits. good luck. thanks for sharing

Мой первый опыт майнинга был неудачным. Моя видеокарта перегрелась и мой компьютер сгорел( Я плакал, потому то потратил безумные деньги на пк, а произошло такое несчастье((

On 3/27/2020 at 5:58 PM, TsiryMJ said:

The first time, I doubled my investment in three days. It was a small amount of money. Unfortunately, after a week, I was liquidated.

Liquidated? Do you execute margin trading? Beginners should learn ordinary trading first. My experience when I first traded was that I only sold it but didn't buy it back. I then started to buy again when reading an article.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 12/11/2019 at 1:31 AM, b42x said:

Вы получили очень хороший опыт. Как минимум вы особо ничего не потеряли. Ещё посоветую вам изучить прочие инструменты для трейдинга.

I sold it about $ 200 if not wrong. I then received cash by bank transfer. My first experience was that the trading was really smooth, because I didn't know too much about cryptocurrencies at the time. I was so happy to get my track record, then I got greedy the following month using the bank loan.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:53 PM, Luv4me said:

I was lucky once to be apart of a pump coins and i got a lot of profit within a short time, since then I use to get small profit

I sold it about $ 200 if not wrong. I then received cash by bank transfer. My first experience was that the trading was really smooth, because I didn't know too much about cryptocurrencies at the time. But after seeing it now, I felt how stupid I was. I ended up losing $ 1,400. Experience is a lesson for me to use money that we can afford to lose.

This is how you learn and excel in trading, with the help of your experience. It is the most important thing to have in trading. Experience matters the most.