First trading experience. - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

First trading experience.

On 10/25/2019 at 9:09 AM, dana33 said:

I still remember my first trading experience. That was when i deposit $50 to my account trading and somebody in chat says "BUY **** COIN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE", i'm still beginner and i buy that coin stupidly and yes i end up with loss.

Haha ok sorry for your loss but that must have been your worst day because you lose money on your first trade. This is why I don't lile these chat boxes on exchanges because a lot of newhies end up buying worthless coins.

59 minutes ago, Hanhassie said:

After the pump comes the dump.of the coin that is been campaigned, It's All same

Haha you are right that is why it is better to exit once you able to get some profit to it so that you wont be trap forever in one coin.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On the level, once I earlier started out trading, My partner and I has been relatively fearful to be able to believe that once I would a short time creating development in the direction of building a tiny gain, currently the complete Self-assurance is fully gone and also We have acquired the choice to accomplish therefore using a tiny come across.

11 minutes ago, Hanhassie said:

Yeah, if the trader is not greedy right, you know any trader has that attribute

Right the greedy attitude of the trader should be eliminated so that he can decide any decision without any doubt like exiting to a position where there is a profit.

On 23.10.2019 at 18:40, igglybuff said:

December 2017, all the alts were rising in price incredibly, I didn't know what I was doing, I only saw giant green candles and bought, towards money and I thought I was super smart, months later I ended up losing everything

In that year, indeed, all altcoins have grown. At the time I was collecting free NANOCoin and DEEPONIONCoin and the coins went up in value. Then I felt the power of the crypto world and still get in.

My first trading experience was that I invested $ 100 to buy coins and trade the first time I made a profit of $ 120, but by the end of 2017, my xvg coin was 10 times better than I was holding to die,
good luck

12 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

That is also a difficult task, greed works with emotions and they both comes into trading

Yeah that is why trading is very difficult to master and it also takes a year of experience in trading before you can manage your greed and emotions.

Myfirst exptience trading is with  Ethereum . I just doing trading when i see the price waa good even only +small %..thanls to God is qorking i gef profit some only by one nighy. Litle but its meaning alot for me.

Dear friends, the initial transactions are always difficult, cautious and hard to learn about the experience of coin investment, you will have the opportunity to earn money.
good luck

Hi guy, how are you ? Hope fine on this day. For me, if you want to earn money on trading, you must analyze the market after that you buy or sell ! I am doing that and it work very good! Thanks ! Best regards my friend !

13 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

A year or more it can take, and that shouldn't be a problem if you can achieve your aim of control

It wont take longer years if you are able to control your emotion easily because this emotion is the one that blocking you towards having great decision making in trading.

My experience is lossing all my dollars haha first iwas having profit but not until i lost my control i got so greedy and thats all i lose straight i cannot trade perfectly since im juast a newbee

On 12/17/2019 at 9:05 PM, Commando said:

For the very first time since I started trading in crypto exchange market I traded at idex yesterday and I lost 3.6ETH I guess the exchange has been hacked because any ETH withdrawn from Idex goes to other wallet.

Im sorry for youre loss. I only loss before when they dis abbke my account.except for lossing becouse of dumping price.ihope you recover also.

23 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

I think so, i will keep on trying to master mine, i am a kind of person who usually fear the outcome of a trade when executed

Then your problem is solve. Simply dont fear the outcome of your action and believe in yourself because you cant be successful in trading if you didnt conquer your fear.

My first trading is lost almost $ 100 in 4 minutes, I replace open position in bad moment. First time the best experience for me, now I know trading is not easy and change strategy when the price still not reach our limit is very dangerous.

It was happened almost 3 years ago when i make first trade open in cryptopia nz exchange. 

That time i don’t enough importation about crypto that's why I lost some fund for trading. 

I think many people has bad experience in first trade.           

My first trading quite great. I am holding ETH which worth around $1500 and from here I profit around 200$ where I just need to keep me patience.

I had my first trading experience in the crypto money market towards the end of 2016, and it meant a lot to me.  Maybe I had a good profit margin in my first trade compared to many people and after that, I entered the crypto money market in more detail.  The first experience is important regardless of whether it is good or bad, it gives you direction on what to do in that area, or whether to add new activity to your life.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

I am fun with Bittrex, was one of my first exchanges and there I got experience on trading, and together with Poloniex and Binance there I did my first tradings.  I have never got any problems at all, and I can remember long time ago a small issue with the login but that is all.  So far I am using and will use it.  Just for the record, that advise that reads "never use a exchange site like a wallet" is valuable, and that is what I do, only keep there what I am going to trade nothing more.  I really don´t think that site will dead or so, they will probably start to introduce all to a site coin like those someone already mentioned here;  they will find the way to keep the track and be in the top.  My opinion.  Good luck. 

On 12/22/2019 at 9:40 AM, yoasswbi21 said:

My first trading experience was my DOGE trading and it made me lose all my money quickly, which is my memory lesson.

Feeling bad for you but what mistake did you make then with your trade wit doges.

Instead of checking your price every 30 minutes, it's better to install the Coinmarketcap app on Playstore, then you just set the notification on the XRP coin, if the coin goes up in the price range, this will automatically give you a notification.

Trading for the first time if you know nothing about the blind and you win is really lucky. then you lose it is normal, you have to lose to have experience, you really need to learn and experience to succeed after the first trade

I also shared the first time my trade and I failed, but then I learned a lot of experience in the next trading, and now I still read reading, many books, everything is really Tired if you don't really trust and persevere