First trading experience. - Page 12 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

First trading experience.

I am not a good trader, I still don't know how to trade. My first experince was not good, I lost about 150$, however, I want to keep trying and have more profit now, so before I do trading I observing the market and having a patient to wait for the opportunity.

My first trading experience was a good one, but later that week I lost a lot of money. So it is not about the first trading experience, it is about the knowledge and experience that matters. That you gain in the first trading does not actually mean you know about trading until subsequent gains. 

On 12/27/2019 at 1:52 PM, teminalibug said:

Feeling bad for you but what mistake did you make then with your trade wit doges.

The first experience is important regardless of whether it is good or bad, it gives you direction on what to do in that area, or whether to add new activity to your life.

Trading is done under shadow of risk so you have to take the risk and make such decisions but to minimize your risk you should learn all about trading before start it. 

Your trade is too much small but well it is starting and on starting you have to invest little amount of money. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

My 1st exchanging expertise ended up being very good, I built investigation and buying. I bending our income that will morning. Nevertheless, I after get rid of the bucks. I dealt as being an amateur along with I missing nevertheless We are increasing currently.

I made my first trade when bitcoin is on 6600$ and I buy some eth and leave it for long term investment now eth gave me 50% profit in one month this is my first trade because I have no trade experience of daily trade. 

If you're doing day trading then yes, constant monitoring of cryptocurrency is really needed. But if you're doing a long term trade, then it is not necessary for you to constantly monitor the price. Monitoring of the price should be done occasionally.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am also a beginner in trading, it was 4 months ago as far as I can remember. I bought 100 XRP and immediately try to exchange it to BTC. At first, it was going well, I was earning even though it's very little. But eventually I got bored in spot trading, so I leveled up my stakes I plan on researching and learning about futures trading. When the time comes when I already learned the basics, I have it a try in the trading app. Eventually, I almost lost all my XRP, but it didn't stop me there. I promise myself to learn more and study more about the basics of trading. You too can do it! :D

• +2 2

Please rate my comment ❤️

I was much interested to become a trader. My dream comes true in last week when I bought BTC with my LTC  coin. It was my first experience in trading and luckily I got profit in my first experience. Because rate of BTC was increased on the same day. 

1 hour ago, Qainth said:

I was much interested to become a trader. My dream comes true in last week when I bought BTC with my LTC  coin. It was my first experience in trading and luckily I got profit in my first experience. Because rate of BTC was increased on the same day. 

You must be careful when converting coins to each other. What you did brought you profit because you were lucky. Most of the time, LTC overtakes BTC in terms of price movement and converting it to bitcoin will cause looses. The current situation is an exception in which bitcoin is moving even faster than most altcoins. I think you made that choice without analysis. Switching between coins should be avoided unless you find yourself in a situation that you have to do it to prevent failure.

• +2 1

El 22/10/2019 a las 22:28, josephrioveros123 dijo:

Hice esta publicación para compartir mi primera experiencia comercial y para que ustedes también compartan la suya y lo que han aprendido de esa experiencia comercial.

Mi primera experiencia comercial es hoy. Utilizo una pequeña cantidad que puedo permitirme perder. Compré 3 XRP con una moneda de 0.00010971 bits. Y después de que compre eso. Ya pierdo algunos. XRP ya había bajado su precio. Ahora la cosa es esta. Mi experiencia aún no está completa. No vendí mi XRP, pero seré paciente y esperaré hasta que vuelva a aparecer. Lo controlaré cada 30 minutos. Ojalá vuelva a subir. Actualizaré este hilo de mi pequeña experiencia comercial. Lo que aprendí aquí es que la criptomoneda se mueve tan rápido que puedes ganar una fortuna en solo minutos y también perder mucho en minutos. Por tanto, el seguimiento es muy importante. 

You have made a great decision not to sell your XRP because when there is some loss or the market is in the red, they tend to recover their value or even exceed their old value, so do not miss the opportunity to save or sell high, and more XRP which is a great cryptocurrency.

Yes my dear friend

My 1st experience is not good about the trading because I have no idea about the trading and which coin are best for me trading... So I buy some coins that's time they work good ... After some time it's value too much go down and never again high... So that's time I lost it near to 50 dollar.. because when I discussed with his friends so they Tell me you invest this coin it's a not profitable so that's time I learned many things about the trading... Always select profitable coin which give you Good benefits...

I have been on other trading site for some time the first experience was very bad that i faced a big loss for being unexperienced trader, the trade requires you to be aware of your investment and study the currencies only so you define strategies and percentages of profits and in any case have controlled losses since the market sometimes moves quickly and if you are not attentive you lose the opportunities.

• +5 1

I do not remember my first experience actuay but I think I lost much while started to trade. I got the experience that what people say about beginners are true, most of us just do lose. But, it is still learning process and that is why we need to lose the money we can afford to lose to trade as a beginner. With time, we will a e more experience that can help us to learn more about trading.

• +3 1

Indeed when you are new to crypto there is a risk.  You can lost and you can gain you just have to be patient for to master the strategies and know the jurisdictions guiding the conduct.  

My first trading was between DCN with BTC. After winning free DCN, I transferred my DCNs to an another exchange and convert BTC. Finally there was zero money at my account because of high transfer fees. 

Am yet to trade ,so have got no trading experience,but I have seen alot of people that trade and it really cool, they got knowledge in it that's why they do it, I wish to be knowledgeable about it someday so I can also trade 

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Cem Kesgin said:

My first trading was between DCN with BTC. After winning free DCN, I transferred my DCNs to an another exchange and convert BTC. Finally there was zero money at my account because of high transfer fees. 

Deal with good coins, but sujch shit coins should have low transaction fee but it would be true if it is an ethereum token,the ethereum transaction fee can make the money worthless if not more than $5. Ethereum 2.0 is set to be on December 1, 2020,it will solve the scalability issue. Try to also trade good coins.  

• +1 1

Hi,

i want to tell you my first trading on yobit than i share with you. i trade on yobit some day ago.i buying talk when price of talk is low and that talk holding some time when ths price is high i sell it to get profits.

• +1 1

Correct, the exchange anticipates that you should think about your endeavor and concentrate the financial standard's to make sure you portray strategies and paces of advantages, and notwithstanding have controlled incident's since the market now and again moves quickly and if you are not careful you lose the odds.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

21 hours ago, Adrian190 said:

Indeed when you are new to crypto there is a risk.  You can lost and you can gain you just have to be patient for to master the strategies and know the jurisdictions guiding the conduct.  

When someone is expert, there are still risks, but experts gain than losing. But for beginners, you statement is valid, they trade and lose at ease. Their are trading strategies needed and also trading skills required. 

• +2 1

There are several experiences of mine in trading and from the experiences when I bought a Vit share and sold it on the first high, then it rose more and more, but I waited and bought it to decline, then it fell to the bottom more and more and was patient, and after months it returned to the flight and rise more than it was previously, and here I learned that any currency is not a bottom  It falls and has no limits if it rises and flies.

• +1 1

My first trading experience was the Doge coin, which helped me in trading from the very beginning. I like to trade with low coin prices.

On first trade i bought a coin with my total balance that cost 50 USDT and then after 2 days it turns into 70 but after a day i open another trade but this time in futures and i lost 50$ which huge amount for me then after that i leave futures trading now only swing trading😂

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

3 hours ago, aliniim533 said:

My first trading is lost almost $ 100 in 4 minutes, I replace open position in bad moment. First time the best experience for me, now I know trading is not easy and change strategy when the price still not reach our limit is very dangerous.

Trading is not easy, you did not even went for spot trading, you went for margin. It is easy to think trading can help but we need to make more practice at start than going to what experts are doing. Like you are not expert yet, going for spot trading will be better. Later you will go for leverage if you have experience enough about trading.