EUREKAX EXCHANGE AIRDROP - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yoona456

EUREKAX EXCHANGE AIRDROP

Hello everyone , i want to share you new airdrop from new exchange that call themself 

• Register your account here https://eurekax.io/signup
  • Verify your email address
  • Complete KYC ( do at own risk )
  • after you complete kyc, your account will automaticly received 300 Eureka worth of 4$ ( current rate )

Go with all KYC BS procedure just to get 4$ of some obscure Eureca coins..... 🙄
omg some people are desperate and would do anything for $

Edited by hexwin

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Go with all KYC BS procedure just to get 4$ of some obscure Eureca coins..... 🙄
omg some people are desperate and would do anything for $

im just share bro, do it at own risk, im not recommend anyone to try, 

btw, everyone will do anything to get moeny 🙂 even its small amount

Just now, Yoona456 said:

The moment you posted this crapidrop you are recommending it...
so watch out watch you post in future. This can be SCAM that collects your data.
You sell your data very cheap

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

The moment you posted this crapidrop you are recommending it...
so watch out watch you post in future. This can be SCAM that collects your data.
You sell your data very cheap

not worth to give our data just because for 4$ , very worst aidrop that required people to kyc on thier platform before getting their coin

10 minutes ago, Yoona456 said:

lol. you post here, it means you recommended to all people in this forum section, man. and people won't do anything to get money too, especially if it's just a small reward. i don't know, but i think it's only you do that thing. smart people won't sell their private data just for $4,

Edited by I-KUN

3 minutes ago, I-KUN said:

lol. you post here, it means you recommended to all people in this forum section, man. and people won't do anything to get money too, especially if it's just a small reward. i don't know, but i think it's only you do that thing. smart people won't sell their private data just for $4,

okay, thats my bad, but i gave them warn earlier, that do it at own risk 😄 if you dont want, then leave it 

21 minutes ago, cryptotalker said:

I can't share my credentials for $ 4. I don't like sharing under normal circumstances anyway. for an airdrop, in no way share. the possibility of being used in illegal activities may cause problems for us.

if you dont want to risk yourself, just leave it , no forcing at all, as i mentions above, try at own risk

9 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

Good friend Thanks for sharing this information. A doubt, those gains are already withdrawable for an external wallet? when this airdrop ends and how much is earned with referrals.?

yep sir, its withdrawable , about airdrop deadline , im not really sure.. but you can try visit to their website and check , regard refferals .. there is no bonus for reffering friends, but you can earn commision from your friends that trading under your link

Just now, dion2566 said:

usually like this can be a problem, because if you just get an airdrop of $ 4 my question is what do you get if you withdraw it you have to pay a mareket fee again, so I think this is a fraud just want people to enter the site.

you can exchange it to coin that have cheap withdrawls fee like xlm, they have xlm trading pairs

and withdraw the xlm instantly , ive test it and its working good

58 minutes ago, Drboss said:

We should be always be careful of any such free coin giveaway or airdrop now and day because you may not know the intention of that particular project at that time but some of this project are simply legit so do it at your own risk.

im agree with your statment mate, we need to becarefull before provide our identity card , our privacy and data is more expensive than that amount

KYC only for $4? no thanks

this is another way to steal your identity. be careful. in a exchange site, KYC isn't mandatory, except for increase widthdraw limit.

I just sell my KYC with 4$ that's not enough and if you register i get this 300 coins then will see that you have buy more 700 to be in the limit of trade witch is 1000,some thing like that 

no way 

9 hours ago, Yoona456 said:

Hello everyone , i want to share you new airdrop from new exchange that call themself 

• Register your account here https://eurekax.io/signup
  • Verify your email address
  • Complete KYC ( do at own risk )
  • after you complete kyc, your account will automaticly received 300 Eureka worth of 4$ ( current rate )

ill try this thanks for info broo