What happened after two years of currency sifting. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

What happened after two years of currency sifting.

We all know that the CryptoCurrency market in the last two years served as a screening machine for all currencies, and closed more than 1,750 projects, during these two years we didn't see any good pump like in 2017, also some good platform are hacked or closing, like Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
So what are you thinking about the last two years? it was good or bad for you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

The last two years as lead to a lot of development in the crypto space, because of the increase usage of the ethereum network, ethereum will be upgrading its network next year, many companies has adopted bitcoin as a form of payment because of the last two years, 2018 and 2019 has play a major role in shaping cryptocurrency future.

• +2 1

5 minutes ago, flomopeter said:

The last two years as lead to a lot of development in the crypto space, because of the increase usage of the ethereum network, ethereum will be upgrading its network next year, many companies has adopted bitcoin as a form of payment because of the last two years, 2018 and 2019 has play a major role in shaping cryptocurrency future.

So you think this last two years was like a publicity for cryptocurrency so all the world will know about it, it's a very good and easy way to give as a definition of all the lose we get, because publicity need money, so they take it frome us, for ETH i'm watching it very carefely, and 2020 will be the Ethereum Year.

3 minutes ago, bobjoemega said:

So you think this last two years was like a publicity for cryptocurrency so all the world will know about it, it's a very good and easy way to give as a definition of all the lose we get, because publicity need money, so they take it frome us, for ETH i'm watching it very carefely, and 2020 will be the Ethereum Year.

Yes i serve as a means to get cryptocurrency out there to the world,  if you look at cryptocurrency before 2017 most coins were just operating on promises, they were not developing anything or trying to established themselves in the world, but now you cryptocurrency partnering with banks, highly branded companies, facebook coming with their own coin, so many vendors around the world are now accepting bitcoins as a form of payment and many more good thing as happened.

If you start reviewing, the number of projects has not been as massive as it was in 2017, because most have been oriented only to ICOs, ICOs at one time were profitable, the bad thing was that they stole a lot, now there are STOs , IEO that are regulated by the SEC.

for me it's good, even the market in bad condition. i still can earn some small money from this situation. in all aspects, i think crypto world more confident with their identity. there is many start-up jump to crypto chain and use them to strengthen the markets. also we can see many big company start and do research about the possibility of joining in crypto world

i think everyone will just say bitcoin crypto! but i think it only possible after facebooks Libra launch. and they allow to use in all countries

It is simply impossible to create money, or capital, from the air, whether it be a loan or a new cryptocurrency. And for many now it has become clear. This is not surprising, since barriers objectively exist. The blockchain and cryptocurrency industry is just emerging, only the tools and resources for creating a strong ecosystem are appearing.

pxf.jpg

We are sure to see some kind of exhange closed or hacked all the time like cryptopia or coinexchange this one is not hacker it just stop his service and notify all users

What happened in the last two years was necessary, people believed they were going to be rich just by investing a portion of their savings without realizing that investments don't work that way.

To have an incredible return you have to make incredible sacrifices, this seems very simple to understand but is very difficult to apply.

Regarding hacking and platform closures is something everyone saw coming, it is not sustainable to have a business if you do not invest in security especially when your industry is the industry of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

It's been a bear market for the last two years! Many people have gone broke on cryptocurrency during this time!

On 10/23/2019 at 4:46 AM, bobjoemega said:

We all know that the CryptoCurrency market in the last two years served as a screening machine for all currencies, and closed more than 1,750 projects, during these two years we didn't see any good pump like in 2017, also some good platform are hacked or closing, like Cryptopia and CoinExchange.

I think it was good for me. i Exchanged in coinexchange but i have no regret of its shutdown. also i had no coin in cryptopia. I earned profit from my trading in these years also.

Bengali?

View this Topic

2 years will be a amazing time span for every project. I think after 2 years every project now will surely develop more and more until such time they able to achieve their goals.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

No one knows for sure what will happen to cryptocurrency, as it did in 2017 that many argue that in 2018 they will see bitcoin going to the moon again. The future of crypto depends on interest and of course positive news and signals. If many adopted by the state, crypto has a chance of more than 50% to survive even more popularity can rise.

• Useful or interesting 1

As i know some countries are making atm for btc some of are adopting crypto for banking section and in many countries bitcoin are using for buying goods. so i am seeing the bright future of cryptocurrency. after the bad time good time is coming for cypto. after two years the price will become very high.

I think in 2020 binance will close because someone told me that binance make a new exchange that is vandex and that exchange going so much good so may be binance will close this time. I am not 100% sure but it may be possible that it will close soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The closure of the Cryptopia exchange did not affect the cryptocurrency wallet in any way. It was a pretty normal year, plus a little bitcoin performance. 

Bitcoin is developing and will continue to develop, and the price is the same. In ordinary business, there are victims in the blockchain as well. 

if we want to be patient and crypto can still survive, there will be another explosion in about 3 years or it will be gone forever.

Last two years was good and we hope the next two year will be better than the last two years, there is much to talk about last two years.

I think the last two years is a good thing, where people are starting to adopt crypto, well-known companies are starting to glance at them. many people start to run all of this and invest comfortably.

I think you can see a huge change in price in 2020 for which you waiting. some times the price may go down but it will increase must.

For 2 years, a lot of bad things happened in crypto. there was a terrible drop in the price of bitcoin to $ 3,500, many exchanges were hacked, many projects were closed. BUT. All this has already happened, and bitcoin and crypto are still alive and developing. then crypto has a future.

Many projects stopped also we know many projects shine. That is natural. Project failed that is bad also good too. Because new project always bring here new members. Which is good news for us.Bad is many people lose their money.

On 10/23/2019 at 4:46 AM, bobjoemega said:

After 2017 bull run we saw many scammers born in the market. They always try to stole people's money. Many people leave the market because of them. I think we can see another massive boom in 2020 year.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I wanna see crypto after two year as a great full time job, currently this is very good part time job. If that happen then it will be our strong future.