My account is in danger - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ouali92

My account is in danger

I am new to this site and I want to benefit from your experience, I try to share topics and comment on posts but today when I shared a topic regarding profit, I received a warning from a friend

CryptoTalk.thumb.JPG.43f981548dca4f1d8f530f4bc2b3c66f.JPG

and

CryptoTalk2.thumb.JPG.4b2178b4ef5a47322519ce2fff6a15a7.JPG

and

CryptoTalk3.JPG.c0f69a283aa514500c151e47cdceae9c.JPG

I want to know why I received a violation?

Please remove the violation epidemia
https://cryptotalk.org/profile/88-epidemia/

There is a note on the warning and it is against the rule to share a referral link in this forum.

You can share how to get the profit and the website but remember not to add the referral link as it is forbidden here! don't worry! 5 warnings before you get banned! so lesson learned for now!

You need to read the rules carefully buddy. I also got 1 warning point because not read all the rules.  You can remove them , report to about forum in topic banned/warning point

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Just now, Bitxalt said:

You need to read the rules carefully buddy. I also got 1 warning point because not read all the rules.  You can remove them , report to about forum in topic banned/warning point

I did not share a topic that is contrary to the forum policy, I shared a topic that helps beginners to win a digital currency in a free way

1 minute ago, ouali92 said:

I did not share a topic that is contrary to the forum policy, I shared a topic that helps beginners to win a digital currency in a free way

That said you do spaming with referal link, thats not aceptable post somthing like that here buddy, but if you dont do like that reason,  report to moderator,  of course they will remove your warning point

#ProphetInvestor

Just now, mostawda3 said:

First you can put your complaint in this thread

You may be forgiven and remove some warning points
Second: Copying topics from other forums is against the rules

Thank you for help I will try to communicate with this person to help me solve the problem. Also I will try to read all rules of this site

Just now, Bitxalt said:

That said you do spaming with referal link, thats not aceptable post somthing like that here buddy, but if you dont do like that reason,  report to moderator,  of course they will remove your warning point

The topic was talking about how to win a cryptocurrency for free, and I put a link to this site so that members know the source of cryptocurrency.

6 minutes ago, ouali92 said:

THis is the note they left for you image.png.959e410a564f6ad631c36daab4b05e69.png

so you are not really a spammer! you can see also on your profile which post you made they gave the warning!

2 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

Not really, the spamming is the only warning we can see on our profile but we will see what is really wrong on wat we posted on the note!

You posted hidden refferal link and that is why you got warning from moderator.
I don't see what is the problem here.
Just follow the rules, and you will be just fine

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

THis is the note they left for you image.png.959e410a564f6ad631c36daab4b05e69.png

so you are not really a spammer! you can see also on your profile which post you made they gave the warning!

Not really, the spamming is the only warning we can see on our profile but we will see what is really wrong on wat we posted on the note!

Share reff link is including spam,  my friend got warning point because spamming too,  and reason is he share link refferal, fortunatly,  he can remove with 1 month trial

#ProphetInvestor

Just now, Bitxalt said:

Share reff link is including spam,  my friend got warning point because spamming too,  and reason is he share link refferal, fortunatly,  he can remove with 1 month trial

The link was the source of the topic I raised, members must know the site from which they will win, right?

you are saying that you are new and i say that you have to read forum rules first , every spamming post will cause you a violation and if you keep doing it your accout will be banned 

2 minutes ago, ouali92 said:

Thank you for help I will try to communicate with this person to help me solve the problem. Also I will try to read all rules of this site

Well, my friend, I hope everything goes well, your account is not in immediate danger, the new rules require 5 warning points to ban an account
Note: Avoid posting separately, use MultiQuote as often as you can

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

Just now, iloveyobit said:

you are saying that you are new and i say that you have to read forum rules first , every spamming post will cause you a violation and if you keep doing it your accout will be banned 

Yes, I have to read all the rules mentioned in the site in order to avoid suspending my account, I did not know that linking to other sites is prohibited

Just now, hexwin said:

You posted hidden refferal link and that is why you got warning from moderator.
I don't see what is the problem here.
Just follow the rules, and you will be just fine

Yes, I have published an external link so that the members know the source of profit, and I did not know that the links are prohibited because I did not read all the rules for this site

8 minutes ago, ouali92 said:

Yes, I have to read all the rules mentioned in the site in order to avoid suspending my account, I did not know that linking to other sites is prohibited

no i dont think its prohibited , but writing spamming post is .

If people can make mistakes, this is extremely natural. If we make a mistake like this in bitcointalk, we are banned instantly. However, there is a good warning system and the opportunity for users to see the errors are created. This is a very nice application, congratulations to the forum management.

5 hours ago, ouali92 said:

I am new to this site and I want to benefit from your experience, I try to share topics and comment on posts but today when I shared a topic regarding profit, I received a warning from a friend

CryptoTalk.thumb.JPG.43f981548dca4f1d8f530f4bc2b3c66f.JPG

and

CryptoTalk2.thumb.JPG.4b2178b4ef5a47322519ce2fff6a15a7.JPG

and

CryptoTalk3.JPG.c0f69a283aa514500c151e47cdceae9c.JPG

I want to know why I received a violation?

Please remove the violation epidemia
https://cryptotalk.org/profile/88-epidemia/

When you use this forum you don't have to spam by copy and paste othere's topics or share refferal links, yo have to create your own topic which consider more than 30 character per topic or you can use to reply and quote others topics but do not capy and paste.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup