What's going on with Yobit Exchange? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

What's going on with Yobit Exchange?

I have checked it now it works well may be at the time of the post there was an error and it is fixed now 
yobit is an old and international exchange so it can not disappeared from coin market cap 
sometimes coinmarketcap has  delay in updating from exchanges server so in this case you can use another site s like coinmarketcap 
there are more than one site do the same job like coin market cap by the way 

There is nothing wrong with the site, just yesterday I made a transaction and it was successful but the problem is that bitcoin transaction charges is too much 0.0012

Perhaps it's just some kind of failure in the statistics system, try to go there and see in 1-2 hours, everything should get better.

On 18.02.2020 at 04:53, scupesag said:

Yobit is one of the less known exchanges in crypto-space and ... as “altcoins,” that make up the whole “cryptocurrency ecosystem”.

Coingecko too have some exact statistics around any change and looks the genuine volume around the trade.

On 11/28/2019 at 9:23 PM, wilbertson said:

Sometimes these exchanges are required to pay some money to he reviewed, i think that might be th

Transaction charges is included in any exchange site that you visit and I think yobit has low transaction fee compared to some exchangers

Most people glimmer take into consideration that your earthworms might be leading-edge upfront as compared with extensive, perfect plus good to your information and facts what a bunch and also tricky so that you can follow all of our preference tradings have made by this put out by using coinmarketcap your snarled website get in touch with outside.

Nothing wrong with the yobit exchange please. They have released their own coins which are operational only on their exchange. CMC may have been updating the information for the Yobit exchange too. Just keep patience please. 

• +1 1

10 minutes ago, shoaib Ashfaq said:

True said that it should be obvious on Coinmarketcap all the pair accessible on the trade have been refreshed 57 hours back and I believe that is the motivation behind why you can't see the measurements It is possible that they have something incorrectly in their frameworks or they simply couldn't care less that much about Yobit so as to refresh its measurements all the more frequently.

Many times that happens, I don't think it only happens to yobit. But even other projects experience the same thing. So it's normal for me to see mistakes like this.

On 10/23/2019 at 1:34 AM, mostawda3 said:

When I entered the market cap (coinmarketcap.com) and searched for Yobit, I found that Yobit's statistics are hidden it only shows a 0$, although it was showing two days ago and everything was normal,
Are there problems in Yobit that made the market cap unable to know the latest statistics?

2019-10-22_201635.png.c02dfb9c25877779f5ccffab22bf0948.png

maybe that was error or reset time, Because usually before entering the Asian session (Tokyo session), the market will reset and start a new day, but I'm not sure about that, reset time from tokyo session is for forex trading, I dont really know for crypto exchange.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:47 PM, Mr Cryptonian said:

The exchange was down for some minutes some hours ago it might be due to that, but keep calm everything will be back to normal

CoinMarketCap is not the most reliable site for providing up to the minute information. When the YO token from Yobit was listed, it took CMC a long time to show trade history etc, so I only use the site for a general idea of whats going on but I don't fully rely on the information being provided.

On 10/24/2019 at 6:58 AM, Scottsummers said:

I would say this does look kind of concerning if its not fixed soon. Yobit have been making changes to the site and the way accounts report data so it could be that. Some are reporting its an error. Others crying shut down. I doubt it's the latter. We would see at least some large sells somewhere from someone and this is not happening.

Maybe it's because of a delay to update on the coinmarketcap because that will happens if the site has an update or having huge traffic. Give it a time to update everything, and you can come back to recheck it, 

10 hours ago, shoaib Ashfaq said:

True said that it should be obvious on Coinmarketcap all the pair accessible on the trade have been refreshed 57 hours back and I believe that is the motivation behind why you can't see the measurements It is possible that they have something incorrectly in their frameworks or they simply couldn't care less that much about Yobit so as to refresh its measurements all the more frequently.

Sometimes coinmarketcap fails with their analysis and an algorythm might sent wrong data. In cases like these they have a mechanism to nulify outliers. When you see an exchange having zero volume it means that either coinmarketcap has made an error, or that the exchange is down for a long time.

Yes dear brother you have talked about tonite,So I think tonite is going to be a very important for us to earn money and then withdrawal through wallet. 

I poster on this crypto talk website very positively and now I hope I will achieve my daily target for completing of 100 legal and relevant to the topic comments. 

Alguien sabe si yobit se encuentra en mantenimiento o esta en periodo de prueba, porque no me permite realizar varias funciones en su plataforma, alquien me puede ayudar o es que yo tengo un problema con mis cosas?

Maybe this error result showing dear friend, yobit exchange doing a great job after launch their exchange. At the moment yobit market volume is $39,929,424 USD

Edited by Brithney24
  • +3 1

I don't think there is! May be it was a problem some where along the line, because if there is a problem others would have detected that earlier.

I am a regular user of the yobit exchange while I have not faced any such problems with it there may be some error because if there would be any problem with the market cap then all the users of yobit would have been faced it.

To tell others People are spreading the word about his book. Spread the word that we're leaving in five minutes.

• -4 1

Exchange or coin information update time to time in coinmarketcap database. In this reason you can see yobit proper exchange database. you can also find data in coingecko.com.

No need to worry about this issue. Yobit platform is doing good and running well. Coinmarketcap is not a realible source of statistics or it can be an error.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

6 hours ago, kuscoi11 said:

I used to worry about this, I had the same problem, it's worth mentioning that I'm afraid I lost all my money. but fortunately after a few days everything was back to normal

i think people constantly make those post and they just spread fear and fud among users and this might turn into massive withdrawals by whales and thats why admins always delete those topics.

On 10/23/2019 at 2:04 AM, mostawda3 said:

When I entered the market cap (coinmarketcap.com) and searched for Yobit, I found that Yobit's statistics are hidden it only shows a 0$, although it was showing two days ago and everything was normal,
Are there problems in Yobit that made the market cap unable to know the latest statistics?

2019-10-22_201635.png.c02dfb9c25877779f5ccffab22bf0948.png

Hello my dear friend. I believe it was nothing but a temporary error with the servers. Or probably it was something related to the reset time of the servers of coinmarket cap website or yobit. 

I think coin market cap not update this information because some time takes to update any information, are ypbit exchange shut down for hours are any technical glitch, any think happens we can't say proper reason why this problem create, so we just predicts our own theories but i think already this problem solved.

• +1 1

On 3/13/2020 at 2:16 PM, Summi said:

Yes the problem is no longer available and also it is not too bad for the exchange because it was for the good of the exchange to save it reputation

Exchange is done to reduce the risk of loss from a coin, this is like any other plan of investment. maneuvering from the chaos of the existing coin market.

• +1 1

Maybe a bug or something else Yobit is a huge platform and we don't need other site to show us such thing .

Good luck my friend.

• +1 1

some of the many change web sites currently available, the popularity of Binance 160r is increasing each day, and whilst we look at the 24-hour extent, we can see that it has around 3,789 Bitcoins, indicating that it's far very goodBy this we keep in mind that reputation is increasing day by day and getting higher is to say that this is a superb trade

• +1 1