Newbies excluded from receiving rewards - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Newbies excluded from receiving rewards

I think that all newbies should be excluded from receiving daily rewards on Yobit exchange,
as we see huge number of bots that are posting copy/paste and stupid posts.
I would put more restrictions on them with number of posts.

This should be temporary measure, until situation is under control.

I am supporting the OP as it will help the community and make the newbie bots to get away from this community!

This may give negative effect to those who want to start here but this is a prevention for those BOTS to come.

8 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I am supporting the OP as it will help the community and make the newbie bots to get away from this community!

This may give negative effect to those who want to start here but this is a prevention for those BOTS to come.

People can still earn if they rank up normally to better rank Jr.Member and they can start to receive rewards as others, if they contribute forum and be active with real posts

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

People can still earn if they rank up normally to better rank Jr.Member and they can start to receive rewards as others, if they contribute forum and be active with real posts

I support you all the way on this! getting Jr. member is just 2 days! I just hope that the admin will put more on registration to keep the bots much busy 😄 New users to come must understand that rules and regulation can change anytime! so be it!

Btw, I owe you reputation here! dont say anything about that! 

I think it's a good proposal but it creates too much friction between new users and those who already have a rank.

We'll probably see something like that after the contest is over after all the contest encourages to create as much quality message as users can.

So, in theory, most of the forum members by that time will have more than 100 posts, enough to be Jr Members.

1 hour ago, lakhlomoha said:

You can put a restriction by ranking with post and likes and point they have on community reputation 

I don't think that's a good idea, that can create perverse incentives on the reputation by turning it into a twin brother of what merit is in Bitcointalk.

1 hour ago, th3nolo said:

I think it's a good proposal but it creates too much friction between new users and those who already have a rank.

We'll probably see something like that after the contest is over after all the contest encourages to create as much quality message as users can.

So, in theory, most of the forum members by that time will have more than 100 posts, enough to be Jr Members.

To be a junior member rank in this forum you just need 2 days to complete the 50 post each day and on the third day a single post will make you a Junior!

6 minutes ago, KevinHD said:

That was indeed the best way to end bot, YET it is a hasty generalization that some users uses BOTs yet not everyone are like them. I guess it is much better if the BOT, plagiarism, and spamming detection is to be enhanced than having most of the hard working users treated the same as those BOT users.

There are many users here helping each other to locate those bots and spammers and they are being banned in the forum but they are keep coming!

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

To be a junior member rank in this forum you just need 2 days to complete the 50 post each day and on the third day a single post will make you a Junior!

It is clear that it is easy to reach the rank of Jr member, but I don't think the Bots are so lucky to go unnoticed for two days in more than 100 messages.  

Well I do not thing this will be fair for those who are genuine. There are people who are joining and contributing in the forum and they are genuine. Just because we are seeing the bad guys does not mean we need to show hardship to the good guys.

If we and the mods do our work properly then these spammers will go away in no time. I know it's extra load for us and sometimes it's hassle but for the sake of the community and the forum we can do it.

I am opposing your proposal unfortunately. 

• Useful or interesting 2

7 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Its like Yobit disabled registration for new accounts already

You man the error message that says, registration is temporarily off?

Well I get that when I wanted to create a test account and it was showing every time I tried. I was stubborn and did not gave up LOL

I tried every after 15 minutes until I was successful and I think after 10 to 12 hours I was able to see a new window that said we sent you a letter 😆 

Just now, Awaremooner said:

So it is more like a bug then and not directly from Yobit.

The last time I heard it was because they were working on fixing or adding something in their back office which caused this issue. But if this is still there then this could be for some other reason. Some said if anyone wants to crate multiple account from same IP then it happens but in my case it was not that case either.

Have you tried checking with their support yet? Give it a try unless you are stubborn like me LOL

3 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Is it possible to register on the exchange and not able to register for the paybypost campaign?

To get the reward you will need to add your forum account with yobit. So you will need to have a yobit account.

1 minute ago, Awaremooner said:

I know this but what if on Yobit, you cannot add your forum email address again?

Are you saying that now they are not allowing to add the forum email at all?

Well in this case I think it's going to some other direction. Not sure why but how the system will know if the account was newbie or any other rank unless you add it.

Not sure what is going on. Mine seems okay and getting paid.

5 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

I know this but what if on Yobit, you cannot add your forum email address again? That I believe means the campaign is close to new entrants

Did you try it? did you make new account in YOBIT exchange and also do new account in cryptotalk?

IF your account is already connected in one Yobit account you can't use it to another one! so tell me did you create new account on both platform?

48 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well I do not thing this will be fair for those who are genuine. There are people who are joining and contributing in the forum and they are genuine. Just because we are seeing the bad guys does not mean we need to show hardship to the good guys.

If we and the mods do our work properly then these spammers will go away in no time. I know it's extra load for us and sometimes it's hassle but for the sake of the community and the forum we can do it.

I am opposing your proposal unfortunately. 

I proposed this to be temporary and everyone can become Junior member in few days of good posting.
Bots will be reported and banned. I see no problem here 

9 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

I know this but what if on Yobit, you cannot add your forum email address again? That I believe means the campaign is close to new entrants. The spamming rate is worrisome and sickening and I believe the site needs to recruit more moderators maybe from the pool of senior members above to help prune this forum better

I did not try this, but maybe they removed it to prevent spammers from stealing.

Edited by hexwin

3 minutes ago, Makemoneybtc said:

In order to make sure only good posts will be created on the forum moderators could manually check each user after they made a certain number of posts(for example 50 posts) and approve their account for pay per post or reject it. Of course the process of verifying each user will take a long time but at least this way you make sure you will not have so much spam and copy paste posts available on the forum. 

It will take a lot of time, and I am sure they are anyway checking users as much as they can, but so many bots registered that it is very hard to track everyone now.

3 hours ago, hexwin said:

I think that all newbies should be excluded from receiving daily rewards on Yobit exchange,

Yeah, exaclty! To conserve the campaign and make it more sustainable they should exclude the newbies. Also, after excluding them Yobit can launch a new campaign based on the rankings of the users.

5 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Yeah, exaclty! To conserve the campaign and make it more sustainable they should exclude the newbies. Also, after excluding them Yobit can launch a new campaign based on the rankings of the users.

That would be a good idea. I would also consider rewarding best posts and not only most of the posts., and that will contribute to forum improvement and real conversations

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

That would be a good idea. I would also consider rewarding best posts and not only most of the posts., and that will contribute to forum improvement and real conversations

Yes, but how they control it? They need to use some kind of AI/ML application and text mining to understand how a post is constructive. That must be a hard task to do.

6 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Yes, but how they control it? They need to use some kind of AI/ML application and text mining to understand how a post is constructive. That must be a hard task to do.

You guys went far away, from talking about AML/KYC when we were talking about banning newbies from getting rewards.
That's a wrong approach to find a solution.

1 minute ago, th3nolo said:

You guys went far away, from talking about AML/KYC when we were talking about banning newbies from getting rewards.
That's a wrong approach to find a solution.

LOL! Read it carefully buddy. I am not talkind about KYC I am talkind about Artificial Intelligence software that can detect the quality of the post. There are thousands of posts every day and it is almost possible all admins read all of them and evaluate accordingly.

3 hours ago, hexwin said:

bots? i think that just newbies who don't know the rules. is there any something like that? i mean is that possible bots posting copy paste article but in exact room, example crypto world room? 😱

Edited by cheewy

2 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

LOL! Read it carefully buddy. I am not talkind about KYC I am talkind about Artificial Intelligence software that can detect the quality of the post. There are thousands of posts every day and it is almost possible all admins read all of them and evaluate accordingly.

I usually don't like to apologize for the things I say, but I understand that I made a mistake.

I misunderstood what you meant.

My apology

you was a newbie too dude , and this is not fair 

i think you are the one who sould help members and modirater by reporting the spamming posts and topic , good luck 😉😉