Why and how cryptocurrency exchanges publish fake commercial volumes - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwill

Why and how cryptocurrency exchanges publish fake commercial volumes

They use fake volume in order to become no.1 exchange and people will use it. They use bot to boost the volume of the exchange, I don't like the exchange has using bot in order the coin to be alive.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Knowing volume of crypto is good. Meanwhile, This is delightful and nice to have the sense of hearing about open marketplace cap and this will sidestep from scams and we entirely must distribution this news all over the place and also Scammers always work rip-off sites for scamming people.

They design such fake 24 hour volume which  will be fetched from their own server. Have you ever noticed the 24 hour trading volumes of newcomer exchange IMOEX? You can not believe if they are able to handle that much amount of trading volumes or not. 

Yes, you are right, most of the exchanges play this game on the traders and you have to attract traders to them and delude them that these exchanges are high liquidity and many buying and selling operations.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 10/7/2019 at 3:36 PM, 1millionClub said:

If you don't want to deal with the fake volume exchanges you should avoid using coinmarketcap and find another alternative. I am using openmarketcap lately and I see they are handpicking the honest exchanges so you don't get fooled.

I think you may still use coinmarketcap, because it is more reliable than coingecko , also there are different options there and you may use that to see if your coin has a new exchange or their affliate exchange, volume in an exchange can be edited and can be manipulated by the owners.

Thank you so much for sharing the information with us and let us know about it. Some exchange websites also shows the fake rates of the currencies. That deceive the users in trading. So we all should be very careful about researching. 

I no longer use Coinmarketcap, I find it dishonest in terms of reviews and offers in exchange for users, I am using openmarketcap and I appreciate it more.

many exchanges done fake volume due to take attention of new investors so it is not good practice of exchanges.its very bad for exchange when they exposes then no trust on it.

Yes, the global crypto exchange market is faking a lot of its daily volume because users tend to avoid cryptocurreny exchanges with low liquidity, we should encourage market data providers to  filter out fake volume.

You can avoid fake platforms by following the market platforms like the Market Cap as it only offers and offers powerful and good trading platforms

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, many platforms deliberately falsify trading liquidity in the platform in order to bring traders to it and this is a very dangerous thing, you should look carefully for reliable platforms.

15 hours ago, elsnookmatch said:

Most of those trade distribute fake exchanging volume or wash volume fair to purchase the dealer intrigued, they are utilizing that to draw you in to exchange on the trade, or moreover to rank on the trade conimarket observe

Yes, true, so we must do an in-depth research into any new platform that appears to be good as your money is more important than everything in the field of crypto.

The volumes exchanges are providing are at least 95% lower in total. There is wash trading going on and I think that volume is just a fake indicator since the end of 2017. It used to be a good indicator although it was happening a lot in the past as well. Even at coinmarketcap I could easily recognize opportunities in many altcoins, after seeing a spike in volumes. The same happening now does not mean a thing. It didn't help the market either as it just provided another red flag for possible investors.

In fact, I don't like coinmarketcap, because it is dishonest and fraudulent in volume, the volume on coinmarketcap is almost completely fake. I am advised to use openmarketcap

On 14.03.2020 at 00:08, vosbebarb said:

The endless larger part of those exchange convey fake trading volume or wash volume fair to buy the merchant premium, they are utilizing that to snare you in to trade on the exchange, or furthermore to rank on the exchange conimarket watch

As the notoriety of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin surges, so do tricks. Scammers are progressively focusing on clueless cryptocurrency dealers with fake landing pages for well-known trade destinations counting driving stages like Binance- with fake websites that have been outlined intentionally to imitate the genuine thing.

Many exchanges done this due to attractive for newly projects fake volume for stealing funds from the investors and many projects done this with commissions for exchanges and exchange show volumes with bot Trade. 

Yes so many new and some old crypto exchange show fake volumes to show new user to attract their exchange, because any exchange survives when any one invest money and give trading fees, without money no one exchange runs, so they publish this type fake volume but some good exchanges are not do this type like binance yobit and more exchange are legit and not Chet's their users.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:05 PM, starwill said:

UNDERSTANDING THE VOLUMES OF CRYPTO TRADING
Like any other market, the crypto space has several entities that track the commercial activities that occur within it. These are basically transactions initiated and closed at any given time, the most immediate metric being a 24-hour period. That is what is called the daily trading volume of a cryptocurrency.

Cryptographic information resources such as CoinMarketCap publish these cited figures in monetary terms. The data comes from several encryption exchanges in the market.

Metrics also include the price of the cryptocurrency, total market capitalization, circulating supply and total supply. These figures are subject to change as they are affected by market forces at any given time.

The trading volume can also be affected by a rush to buy (buying pressure) or a dump (selling pressure).

WHY EXCHANGES LIKE TO LIE?
As much as the exchanges make Bitcoin trading much easier for everyone, they are mainly for the money. They charge commissions for transactions made through them. They also charge listing fees for new crypto fresh from ICO (Initial coin offer) and that need exposure. Exchanges with high trading volumes seem safer and more attractive, since anyone who reviews their figures assumes that the people behind those volumes definitely trust the exchange. Every exchange wants to be reliable.

However, if an exchange is not really high traffic, you can resort to falsifying volumes to achieve the same purpose of attracting new users and coin listings. That is what most of them are doing, according to the Bitwise study

The many new exchange use this method to attract investor to invest in her exchange and put a real money volume and then have change to still work , if not they cant continue like that and close the exchange 

Thanks for providing such a wonderful information about the volumes of the crypto currencies as we see there is a rapid fluctuations among the volumes of the cryptocurrency it depends upon the investment among the currencies and the demand of it by the users.

Welcome with me
Yes, I read many times that a lot of trading platforms forged the volume of transactions and trading to attract the largest number of users and investors.
The last time you read about the Binance platform, how forged the volume of transactions?

To dodge such a thing, in case we regularly visit the coinmarketcap location, we will see how much the level of liquidity of an trade or the level of liquidity of a coin on an trade, since in coinmarketcap too has included a include to see how fluid trades we might utilize,

On 3/14/2020 at 6:53 PM, kuscoi11 said:

I avoid coinmarketcap, it's really bad, is a perfect scam, I used to trust it, but it provided fake volume for me, I no longer believe it, I assert it is a scam.

My advice you can switch to coingecko. I often use it to research the coins or tokens that I want to buy. or if you want to be more certain you can use tools from Google.

I am confused by seeing the trading volumes from the new exchange. I really do not believe them how they are able to get that much of the reputations which is causing the great 24 hours trading volumes on their exchange? Yobit exchange never shows the fake volumes. 

The majority of Exchange that you cant find them in Coinmarketcap you cant know the real volume of trading they just fake his volume to bring more investor and it's become hard now to know the reality