🔥💥🔥NᴀsʜCᴀsʜ - Aɴᴏɴʏᴍᴏᴜs Pᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛs - PoW🔥💥🔥 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nash-Cash

🔥💥🔥NᴀsʜCᴀsʜ - Aɴᴏɴʏᴍᴏᴜs Pᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛs - PoW🔥💥🔥

NashCash is a coin, which should enable fast and anonymous payments inside and outside the internet. outside for example at terminals or customer cards. We have technologies like QR or NFC for this.

Specifications:
  PoW algorithm: CryptoNight Lite V1
  Protocols: SECOR, RingCT, CryptoNote, LWMA, WHM
  Max. Supply: ~ 48 million (about 10% premined for Tests, Development Giveaways and so on)
  Decimals: 8
  Block Reward: Smoothly varying recursion Relationship, starting at about 10 NaCA per Block
  Block time: 60 seconds
  Difficulty: Renewed targets on each block
  No Ico

we do not rest and develop ourselves constantly (with the help of our community). If you would like to be a part of our growing community, come to us in
👉 Discord
or
👉 Telegram

🌐Some Links:

🔨Pools:

💰 Exchanges:
NashCash is contantly trying to improve and increase market value, Without investors we seek to pay low listing fees and grow our project slow and steady

Downloads:

NashCash command line tools:

NashCash GUI Wallets:

NashCash Mobile Wallet for Android (google playstore)

For a fast start into the world of NashCash we suggest the:

Webwallet

• +2 1

In our discord there are from time to time Airdrops give-aways and tips. At Telegram we are working on an Airdrop Bot. We are a small team and do our best to establish ourselves. Many coins we have seen were created in 2017 to generate fast money in the hype. but we have a clear goal. we don't achieve that now or tomorrow it has to progress slowly.

In the OneClick Miner (but also in the GUI-Wallet with miner) an Antivieren Program, a firewall or the browser can give alarm . This is because the mining programs XMRIG or XMSTAK can be misused (unfortunately) as malware. There are many reports where these programs were installed on computers without the user's knowledge and were "alienated" for monero mining.
In the Wallet with Miner and the OneClick miner these programs should do exactly that for you. Mining Crypto.

Exchange and volume. The NashCash Project is financed in momemt by a handful of people. This makes it hard for us to pay 1BTC and more than listing fee in the ignorance if the exchange scamt us. We wrote to TradeOgre several times. They report themselves starting from a certain size of the Communiy. YoBit is requested. Stex is very expensive. We are working on it.

Click here for our Discord: https://discord.gg/F9qwzY . There you can register your NashCash Wallet for tips. If you have any questions, please contact LeinAd

10 hours ago, ihavedreams said:

yes this needs to be run right there are free tokens for good community growers too many who know to be fortune and can dominate the market

I can't said he can dominate the market but just to be listed in other exchange to have a big volume in trading in 24 hour 

NashCash is now available on 
https://highpay-pool.com

Highpay-pool.com is a website where you can mine several altcoins at once.
You’re mined coins can be payed out. You also can deposit some coins.Its a JAVASCRIPT
Web-miner, through the miner you will earn XMR or WEB and we will convert that into
other cryptocurrencies. You also can deposit BTC or GRC more currencies will come.
You can exchange BTC or GRC instant into a other currencies with low fees.

Edited by Nash-Cash
formating

I really don't know about this, i have been scammed many times from this airdrops, if they really sent them to my wallet they will priceless for a long time 

Listing in crex24 or other small range trading exchanges can soon gain Naca to be listed in Coinmarketcap. A coin has to reach 10000 $ trade volume to be included in the coinmarketcap listing. I believe you do also have the road map to get listed there soon.

Seems like an OK coin but lacks alot of features, it may even be a pnd scam. Even mined it for a day but the profits are nearly non existent so its not worth my hashing power and electricity bill. Coin is pretty much dead right now also which isn't good news for sure.

Edited by neurolicious

because a coin does not have the huge range yet, does not mean that it is dead or scam. it just takes time. NashCash is not Libra, Iota or XRP where there is an extreme financial background!

By the way I want to inform you that we have finished a new GUI wallet for macOS, Windows and Linux:

https://github.com/Nash-Cash/NashCash-GUI-Wallet/releases/tag/v1.0.2

it js very most founder ful and best website i am new here but i think i will work and it give ma 5$ daliy and i am.very happy because i need this job and i will work yhis web in all time and friends plz you will try this web ok allah haf8z and be happy takr care for more question

Just now, Nawabmalik said:

it js very most founder ful and best website i am new here but i think i will work and it give ma 5$ daliy and i am.very happy because i need this job and i will work yhis web in all time and friends plz you will try this web ok allah haf8z and be happy takr care for more question

On 10/26/2019 at 9:37 PM, Mrmoneys said:

So good technology

Sure, but on a new coin we can't all expect it's trading volumes to be staggering high as I saw a comment which was critising the  trading volume,as all new coins will have to take time as to gain user's and traders of the coin