Saving 2 Btc - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Saving 2 Btc

I have proposed to save 2 bitcoins in the long term to see how much value it could reach and see how financial systems in the future can start using only bitcoin in fractions instead of fiat currencies.
My estimates are positive, I think that in about 10 more years, Bitcoin could easily be worth about 50 thousand dollars.
With two bitcoins in 50 thousand each, they are 100 thousand, if I sold them at that price I could acquire the following material things:
1 medium mansion
1 luxury sports car
More than 3 years of good income and good food
1 small yacht
2 animal farms
3 fast food places
I think if I could get that and I would still have enough left over, now if the financial system is updated enough, paying in btc fractions with the price of one to one would be more fair and original.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Well, good idea mate, you can hold it for a long time to waut for the better value, if i have 2 btc i will keep it also for a long time and become a millionare soon.

On 10/23/2019 at 12:21 AM, Keith700 said:

I have proposed to save 2 bitcoins in the long term to see how much value it could reach and see how financial systems in the future can start using only bitcoin in fractions instead of fiat currencies.
My estimates are positive, I think that in about 10 more years, Bitcoin could easily be worth about 50 thousand dollars.
With two bitcoins in 50 thousand each, they are 100 thousand, if I sold them at that price I could acquire the following material things:
1 medium mansion
1 luxury sports car
1 small yacht
2 animal farms
3 fast food places
I think if I could get that and I would still have enough left over, now if the financial system is updated enough, paying in btc fractions with the price of one to one would be more fair and original.

Assuming you are still alive by that time, then sure 😄 .

But for now, everyone might want to try and save some coins on a secure wallet whenever possible (don't peek 😄 ), save some more (again, don't peek 😄 ), and go on with your current lives. Surprise yourselves then on what you can buy 10 or 20 years after.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Holding bitcoin is always a good idea, you don't have to sell them all if the price rises because amount like this is required to deal with it step by step, don't risk with it

On 11/10/2019 at 10:36 AM, Rg123 said:

Well, good idea mate, you can hold it for a long time to waut for the better value, if i have 2 btc i will keep it also for a long time and become a millionare soon.

I can only think of when I will get a big profit like having 2 BTC because I want to keep it too for a long time and be multiplying the income because the benefits make me better and give a happy life.

2 BTC!  it is huge BTC. why i earn 2 BTC in 1 month. when i earn 2 btc than i store btc in my wallet. daily i buy bitcoin . i know one day my total btc in 2

Yes it a good decision to save some btc for yourself, bitcoin price right now is indeed so low, but this coming years bitcoin value will rise again to the top. we all just need to be patience and be positive. bitcoin right now is giving us opportunity to buy. 

Your article would make some sense if the price of bitcoin did not start to fall below 7 thousand dollars, I hope that this is just a temporary and effect and today will already start to stabilize everything, because it looks like some kind of planned action.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:21 AM, Keith700 said:

1 medium mansion
1 luxury sports car
1 small yacht
2 animal farms
3 fast food places

Wait your goals is to have luxurious sports car and small yacht? That looks like your dream not your life goals.

And how you think to earn that 2 Bitcoin for 10 years, with this forum? Or you have some skill to doing some job?

And you are sure that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be accepted global until then? To not comment about your price prediction (50,000$).

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yes this idea is more than great, but I only have one problem, which is how do I get 2 BTC ?? !!! I only have a few bits of bitcoin so how can I get 2 bitcoins. Maybe this is easy for you, but it is very difficult for me.

On 10/22/2019 at 11:21 PM, Keith700 said:

1 medium mansion
1 luxury sports car
1 small yacht
2 animal farms
3 fast food places

your estimates don't make much sense, if we rely on history alone it's very difficult especially for long-term predictions. 10 years ago and 10 years to come have different things. in terms of the current development of bitcoin has a large community, we need to consider the circumstances of how the government has an effect and anything that makes the effect of changes in the value of bitcoin.

If we buy 2 bitcoins now, we need 15k usd. after the halving, the price will go up..if bitcoin pump 3000 usd, we will earn 6000 usd because we are holding 2

Bengali?

View this Topic

Keep it. It's good to keep your BTC for the long term, chances are you'll get what you want.  Yeah BTC will have a very fantastic price when it rises and I'm sure it will happen again.  I wwi i have even only 1BTC

Btc is the most popular coin in this time. We know about Bitcoin. If you hold Bitcoin a long time and when btc price will increase you will sell and earn a lot of  money.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:21 PM, Keith700 said:

1 medium mansion
1 luxury sports car
1 small yacht
2 animal farms
3 fast food places

Two Bitcoins only be hold for whom who have at least 5 to 6 btc. As holding two btc he/she can trade with remaining btc to get more earnings. I think if in cryptotalk there are 5000 members active, only a few have even 1 or maximum 2 btcs. 

If I saving 2 Bitcoins, then when Bitcoin's market value increases, I can make a lot of profit by selling it.Because the price of bit coins is a little lower in the current market.

yes hold bitcoin for long terms you will get best profit maybe in 2020 bitcoin go more higher around 15000$ to 20000$ lest see in 2020

Original requests, this is a very wonderful choice, in order to realize the plans, on how high the price of bitcoin will be. I have a dream to buy a yacht when bitcoin will cost more. 

1 medium mansion
1 luxury sports car
1 small yacht
2 animal farms
3 fast food places

Yes you are right we should hold at least 2 bitcoins for future use but should kept in a hardware wallet. I have no more than 0.07 btc till now. But its my wish and struggling to make at least 1 in 1 or two years.

Very interesting calculations. I never thought about it. But this is a good prospect. Thanks to the author for the idea.

Yes my friend it would be very good to have at least 2 bitcoin, bit you say in your opinion that bitcoin ca reach 50000$ in ten years is too conservative. In ten years bitcoin can even reach 500000 $ ( five hundred thousand dollars ) 

• +2 1

2 Bitcoin is huge if you hold it for so long. We all know that Bitcoin has a lot of movements in the market everyday and we will see that it may fluctuate on future years. So it is good to hold your 2btc for many years.

• +1 1

1 medium mansion
1 luxury sports car
1 small yacht
2 animal farms
3 fast food places

Yeah this is true in next 10 year bitcoin will worth more than $50000, if we get managed to earn or collect or hold even 5 btc you can imagine what will we have after 10 years.