Using simple techniques - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using simple techniques

Simply techniques for trading is that you should follow a successful trader who will assist you to know the trading very well. And start trading with small amount so that you can avoid big losses.

Well it's true that trading needs a technique but it will depends on us, we have different perspectives and we create our own strategy when it comes in trading. 

On 10/23/2019 at 5:02 AM, Thekingcallme said:

If you want a persuasive answer, experiment and get results yourself
That result will become an experience you will never forget
It will benefit you in the future

Yes .but doing a experiment with ourself will may lead to loss.so before doing it we should ask questions regarding the same and then we should come to conclusions what to do and what to not

All those indicator in your chart analyze are to much to have a good idea about your coins and where the price is going so even you make less indicator more ideas you have , this how it work in general

Its true that you should not rely on indicators for gaining huge profits sometimes indicators also not able to indicate appropriately by which an user could gain profit so its right that you should use simple techniques for succeeding in trading. 

Test yourself and get results. The result will become an experience you will never forget. The worst thing that a trader can break down, because the person who feels against the market often loses faster.

The goal of technical analysis is to simplify complicated matters, and therefore, the large number of indicators and fees do not meet the purpose, because they make things more complicated

Yes, when I see the image of the chart in some analysts, I almost lose consciousness, then I think it is very complicated and I change my mind regarding learning to analyze.

The more simple the techniques, the easier it will be to apply and the greater the understanding and comprehension of studying and analyzing market movement

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/22/2019 at 6:16 PM, Keith700 said:

In any type of trading that you are willing to apply, try in the majority that can use simple techniques that do not entangle your panorama.
There are many traders who make this mistake, overloading your indicators screen will not bring you the best result friend, it is the same with the case of your risk management, managing a decision leads to analyze the various supplements that lead you to apply it, the fact of constantly changing a direction, does not reach the desired point.
For example in the technical case, if you use only moving averages with heikin ashi waiting for the crossing at a high time, it simplifies many to be stressed at a low time looking for aggressive inputs and outputs, using common sense in the market helps you adapt faster.

you are right when i trade i use only combinations of a few indicators like rsi, bollinger and macd or moving averages and stoch rsi, and so on. there is really non sense to use 10 indicators at once because your trading will become just much more confusing

A superb subject matter to share. Most of us are unable to neglect current market capitalization mainly because this can be a typical process that is undoubtedly your endorsement as soon as finding out which often coin I am obtaining. And this also is usually beneficial.

Keeping it simple is the most important thing when it comes to trading. Using too many indicators and monitoring too many coins will only get confusing and that is most likely going to result in wrong decisions being made and losses being incurred. Trading is difficult and risky, yet at the same time you must keep it simple to be profitable. Mastering the balance between these is the key to trading.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 10/23/2019 at 12:16 AM, Keith700 said:

In any type of trading that you are willing to apply, try in the majority that can use simple techniques that do not entangle your panorama.
There are many traders who make this mistake, overloading your indicators screen will not bring you the best result friend, it is the same with the case of your risk management, managing a decision leads to analyze the various supplements that lead you to apply it, the fact of constantly changing a direction, does not reach the desired point.
For example in the technical case, if you use only moving averages with heikin ashi waiting for the crossing at a high time, it simplifies many to be stressed at a low time looking for aggressive inputs and outputs, using common sense in the market helps you adapt faster.

To avoid some mistakes, newbies in trading should watch or read proper trading tips for them to avoid future mistakes and for them to know what to do just when they encounter some. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

There are many trading techniques that may help to increase your earnings and give you good profit, but the most is to set limit for both profit and loss for your trading. But the easiest way for trading and earn profit easily even for beginners is trading through peer to peer method.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/27/2020 at 5:31 PM, Treat1234 said:

I don't used technical analysis in my trading, this is only applicable to forex trading and it will be good there

I think that if some simple technique is done here, the tasks will be quite easy and the user doing all this will feel quite comfortable. Mainly this market is good, trading needs a technique but it will depend on us, we have different views.

The techniques of trading are multiple and a lot of strategy can be relied on, but the best strategy for me is the one that I create myself, meaning that I collect everything I learned from other strategies and make my own plan for trading.

Edited by Maroua

The best strategy you can work on is to create your own strategy because you know every feature that is of use and may work compared to following a strategy that is useless or not knowing what you have done just following what others have said

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

23 hours ago, phizusiki said:

I think that if some simple technique is done here, the tasks will be quite easy and the user doing all this will feel quite comfortable. Mainly this market is good, trading needs a technique but it will depend on us, we have different views.

We have different techniques and we don't stick to other point of views, this make it too difference the way we can judge the market, we just need to stick ok what we believe in

I'm not a fan of complicated technical analysis because the more you enter into details, the more you will get confused. Trading is not a simple activity but it is not as complex as software engineering. There are many different patterns in candlestick charts and each one refers to a unique price behavior. I used to apply these techniques to my trades but after a while, I found that I'm wasting my time and making my mind tired. Now, I only trade based on green and red signs in a specific time frame and predict the market by reading the signs. It is not a very advanced method but is enough for my trades.

On 2/27/2020 at 3:46 PM, Rifatm said:

If it is not used with good strategies then it is good but, according to people, it can be dangerous for me, for those who are not familiar with good strategies. Technical issues depend on each person in my opinion, as it affects the confidence issue when trading

When I saw the picture of the chart in some analysts, I almost lost consciousness, then I thought it was very complicated. I think that if some simple technique is done here, the tasks will be quite easy and the user doing all this will feel quite comfortable.

There are many techniques and trading strategies but not all have benefits. I personally use the most basic operations but the most important is still the most important analysis. and always keep your feelings well. Lots of deals will be experienced.

New investors specially used many indications or indicators which means no clear information regarding market situation of confusion between gaving clear we can made profit only by using simple moving average indicators only or ema and bollinger band. Used maximum two indicators for short trading analysis. 

Yes, I am already using simple techniques like trading and do not like the complex and difficult roads because they make you feel Palm-ml and fatigue This is best to look for easy and good techniques

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it