Faucets Worth Your Time - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

Faucets Worth Your Time

8 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

Faucets are now completely waste of time and effort. I can not tell anyone to do it. I tried like four faucets and non paid real good.

No its not wasting your time faucets is good option for you when you have no other option of earning money.

The only downside to faucets is it feels slow, yes its worth it, but your mind wants to go fast and get things done.

I understand that as a gamer, wanting to get into the next scene and being able to jump right into the action, sometimes for the faucets they dont tend to be fast and end up being pretty slow.

Either way faucets are good and worth your time especially if your on the computer most of the day.

Join faucet and playing game with crypto reward is really good, we can use reward to reduce fees or saving when has no income. Dedicated and disciplines will give your result, of course you need referral link to support your activity. It will make long time than other strategy but good to learn about patient.

These faucets worth time for newbies, because any way of earning crypto is good for them. Nevertheless, if you have experience in crypto, it isn`t for you, because earning is too little 

In the past i used that both faucet platform adbtc and coinpot but when i realized that it will decades before i can feel the profits i stop and i start learning joining airdrops and bounties to have a nice profit.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I have earn from adbtc and coinpot too but lonely you can't get enough you need a real numbers if refferal to your link to earn from her works too and plus yours 

And to said bitcoin will hit one million maybe one day why not it's correct to said that because in the beginning bitcoin was with 1 dollars and now it's with 7000$ so you are right

Don't forget any satoshi on any faucet

Well you dont really earn that much in these faucets especially if you dont have a lot referrals. But the fact that is is free makes a difference. Youre not really spending a cent with these sites so just keep on claiming these free cryptos. I just wish I had the same patience you have because I can even stand one minute of claiming faucets.

You only earn there few satoshis.others are using auto clicker app  but sometimes if they noticed it you will not get youre little earnings on the faucet.but if you have a lot of referalls maybe you will earn lot.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:58 AM, haulakers01 said:

the faucet will benefit you if we have a lot of referrals otherwise we will only spend time on a little bitcoin. although now there are several applications and scrypt that allow for auto claim on several websites

Yeah when you have a lot of referrals you can easily gain more profit from faucets and  you can also earn from faucets to use other task on faucets site.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:03 AM, Tanmay Parab said:

I actually don't know which faucets are actually worthy , But yeah fee month ago I had opened my own faucet where I use to give 50 satoshi in every 5 minutes but later on when I had started facing loss , I had shut down it 

You should not have shut down, instead you needed more insight to how to run a faucet profitably. For a start, your 50 satoshi every 5 minute,s is way out of the industry standard  of 5- 10 satoshi. What amount you get to offer should be determined by your revenue from the adverts and not just any amount.

Faucets Worth Your Time. If only as an experience and fill the spare time faucet, surf ads are good as long as it does not interfere with the main activities. Because many old legit sites like freebitco.in, allcoins.pw and adbtc.top. Until now I still claim on these sites of course we should have lots of referrals.

9 minutes ago, huyasdad08 said:

Many people have taken the opportunity to make a lot of profit on it, new taps but without any good returns, the value is very low.

From the beginning we already knew the value was already low. Therefore do not do that, if you are forced to. But with the amount that we do on the other web, of course the results may be greater.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, huyasdad08 said:

Many people have taken the opportunity to make a lot of profit on it, new taps but without any good returns, the value is very low.

thats because those people are running after free money and free money is hard to get, faucets at the end of the day are just a waste of time that makes you feel like youre doing something useful.

On 10/22/2019 at 11:40 PM, BitcoinCase said:

They are worth your time and I still use them. Yes I have referred a lot but I STILL Claim on them everyday. Why? Because I've been around the Bitcoin game for almost the whole time and I'm a believer. I know it will hit $100K, then $400K, then someday in the millions, and of course retracing crazily all the while. So in knowing that it is always worth my time to claim 500 sats a day, 1000 sats, blah blah blah you get it. When Bitcoin is $1Million then 1000 Sats is $10.  That's how I look at it and maybe I'm crazy to think Bitcoin will ever hit one million. Or am I? 😆

Anyways here are some screenshots of my best ones that I still use and will continue to use. I won't post links here but if you go to my profile and click "About Me" then you will see the links there. Also feel free to DM me here if you have some questions or need help. 

ADBTCEARN.jpg

ADBTC5K.jpg

coinpotcurrent.jpg

btcclicksproof.jpg

cryptotabproofs.jpg

cryptotabblocks.jpg

Yes, that's true. Even you can only gain a little amount, if you hold it and store it, when you exchange it, you can gain a high amount of crypto.

6 hours ago, Park Ha said:

Yes most faucets are wasted our time becuase it need to work lot of time but they pay us a little amount of money .

But these payment have very good value and when those person have no abilities to earn a lot of money then he need to join faucets.

7 hours ago, Diggy said:

Earning from faucets is free but you earn a little amount only. Working from faucets are need a lot of time  to earn and for me the paying  in faucet is not worth for our time. 

Yeah you are right working with faucets site is not worth for our time and yeah its take a lot of time but they are giving the most of people earning which is very good for them .

Faucets:-

Before your post i cannot believe that Faucets earning is more i don't work and join any faucets but after seen your work and withdrawal screen shot i want to work with faucets one day i take withdraw and i suggest all my friend that they join again faucets.

No, I don't think the tap is worth your time. taps require a lot of time and profit from extremely low taps. That's why I don't like using taps

if any people has no job or unemployed then he or she may invest their time to faucets. because faucets required good time where you may claim free satoshi and can collect to your wallet. later on with that collection of bitcoin you can open bets to multiply your money as much as you want. but also has risk

Coinpot is great if you're doing one claim a day or so, otherwise FaucetPay top 5 faucets have the best hourly earning potential. If you have a decent PC and know how to use adblockers correctly and not be detected then you can easily make 10000 satoshi a day from them.

to claim faucet requires lot of valuable time because any person who want to make money by claiming faucets required to claim every hour at least once. to claim this faucet people need to spent their time and internet. however also need good planning and strategy and some platform requires deposits 

Yes faucet is worth to spend your time with when you only know how to use it.i am using faucets for almost a year and never stop on claiming and refering.faucet referral comision is great.it gives passive income every hour once you get a several number of active referrals.