Is Facebook's Libra dead? The future of the project - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptogcfr

Is Facebook's Libra dead? The future of the project

4 hours ago, Saboor said:

They talked about been complicated, that means he was not able to tell them the real face of libra and how it will solve yhe problem of facing the cryptocurrency, we need more details about it

What i need is not details i need a say from facebook, is the project still on, dead or not sure.

I really do not think that the facebook liberal project is dead at all because there are still a lot of talk about the project constantly on different sites and crypto currencies related forums

17 hours ago, deepown said:

What i need is not details i need a say from facebook, is the project still on, dead or not sure.

There is no update about libra this year, this year has nothing to deal with this project and it won't be a good way for the project to become a history, at this moment we can't said that libra is dead or still active

I do not think that there will be a large demand for this currency and it is possible that you will die in a very short time because investors and traders prefer the currency with popularity and high price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/4/2020 at 6:15 PM, deepown said:

It is the year it is supposed to be realesed, so we must here something soon, before this may.

In this pandemonium period, there will be no update about it, the world is still concentrating on how to treat the virus for a better life again

20 hours ago, deepown said:

but even with this period of the pandemia, i don't see why they should not release it, it will be just an excuse.

If you can check the cusses of the virus now, the USA is having a great difficulties in dealing with it, they have more cases than any countries, and even the Facebook founder won't have time for the libra

18 hours ago, deepown said:

He should just let the government deal with the virus and he deal with his business. Also i'm surprised USA has more cases than China.

You are now pointing at the major problem, this pandemic is a serious problem to any nations that's re affected we just have to be patience to wait still after pandemic, may be more updates will start trickling out

I really also havent heard anything about the face book liberal project for quite avery long while now but i am sill quite positive they they project would still procced as they planed

No, it is not a dead project, they are going to retake the global circumstances due to the pandemic forced them to retake the Facebook pound project, so it has not died yet it has its ecosystem.

I really don't think it is dead even if they have been no new news about the whole project, i think the libral Project is still definately under works and we would be hearing from them soon

perhaps they may be disenchanted due to the fact LIBRA is a stable coin, fb is a large enterprise and Libra has the possibility to rank first in crypto if not a stable coin. have you ever ever study "LIBRA the following bitcoin" ?, that is a excellent prank LoL

I did not expect much in libra, but if it dies I feel sorry. Big investors reject it, I also see itself a lot of problems. The biggest problem is probably because libra is a stable currency. I do not like that

I am taking the latest news about Facebook's Libra from here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libra_(digital_currency)

Especially now that there are quite some fair amount of fake news spreading about it.

Zuckerberg will have to face a rocky road if he is going to have Libra launched this year, with the first quarter of 2020's economy slumped due to the pandemic and all. And unlike Nakamoto-san whose identity is unknown even now, powerful and influential people can always persecute him who makes no intent of hiding, and try to stop Libra from ever launching.

On 4/10/2020 at 1:12 PM, Summi said:

Yes it is not yet dead as it hasn't even launched, it has to be launched to be declared dead if not it will be declared as abaddon for now.

"Abandonware", "Vaporware", yeah, whatever it is called. But personally, I would still wait until the end of the year before I can say to myself "This project is really dead now, huh?".

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 4/7/2020 at 7:49 PM, halloweed said:

The popularity of Libra will be gained through Facebook that has billions of users Arron the world.

The currency can earn a reputation, but we do not know whether it is a good or bad reputation because currently most people hate Facebook and I think that exactly that will happen with its new currency.

2 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Facebook lost it's privacy reputation but not all people had a negative feeling about it and many people are still using Facebook, so I don't think it will affect the coin, there are other reason for this.

Yes, centralization is the main reason, especially after accusing Facebook of selling people's information to other parties and the withdrawal of some major companies from supporting the currency.

Facebook is trying to enter the world of cryptography strongly as it entered the world of social communication through the currency of Libra, but this coin came late to the market and you will not be able to reserve its place strongly, but you will need a long time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 minutes ago, magd said:

Facebook is trying to enter the world of cryptography strongly as it entered the world of social communication through the currency of Libra, but this coin came late to the market and you will not be able to reserve its place strongly, but you will need a long time

It might be successfully if they are that serious in getting the right target from the authority, there are delayment which seems to stop the progress of libra

17 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Those withdraws of the partners of Libra are what concerns me the most, why the change of hurt all the sudden, what real happened, is it a secret or it is a known reason?? We should be asking that.

For me, this matter does not bother me, because Libra is a central currency and their withdrawal from it means that they support the blockchain and decentralization, even if in secret.

22 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Those withdraws of the partners of Libra are what concerns me the most, why the change of hurt all the sudden, what real happened, is it a secret or it is a known reason?? We should be asking that.

2 hours ago, Summi said:

It should be a secret as they will not disclose it. And it is related to the government for not approving the launched of the coin.

There is no secret about it guys, america and most of the European countries does not want Libra.

A whole lot of different individuals tends to keep asking this very same question, to weather if the face book liberal project is ongoing or dead, I well after reading some articles which i came by some month ago, it seam to point that the project is still ongoing development 

8 hours ago, verybestbtc said:

I am pretty certain they are going to launch it no matter what happens. They have recently adjusted towards a new model that they know they can pass.

I don't even think it will be in this year, there is no hope for a sudden launched for libra and may be it will never be lauch too

5 hours ago, Summi said:

That is true but i don't think they will stop it's launched actually, if that happens then there wouldn't be libra again.

If Libra partners are leaving, it is because they know there is a big chance Libra will fail to be launched,  that is what id think.

22 hours ago, Saboor said:

I don't even think it will be in this year, there is no hope for a sudden launched for libra and may be it will never be lauch too

although this is taking a long duration now ever since the facebook liberal project was first announced till now it hasn't lunched, I the economy again is bad and the government currently not making it easy for them so this might posibly be that the project wont be coming soon

5 hours ago, Summi said:

That could be through or either they might be afraid of the government not to sanction them.

I have not heard such thing, but maybe true, all we know for sure is that Libra is facing very serious problems.

On 4/20/2020 at 9:11 AM, Yunusalemu said:

although this is taking a long duration now ever since the facebook liberal project was first announced till now it hasn't lunched, I the economy again is bad and the government currently not making it easy for them so this might posibly be that the project wont be coming soon

Yea,, we are facing a lot of crisis, especially the pandemic which is killing and affecting thousand of people, we don't have peace now, so libra wont have effect this year