Is Facebook's Libra dead? The future of the project - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptogcfr

Is Facebook's Libra dead? The future of the project

I think  Zuckerberg will do something to  him, I think that he will somehow agree with the US government and the project will live.

Libra was allways doomed to fail!

no one likes the fact that facebook knows everything about you 😉

I to some degree share your see considering the colossal assets accessible to the Facebook boss and the unending crave of the well off to induce indeed wealthier. I think he is likely gonna push the venture forward as you properly expressed.

Although Libra promised to be a great project for its innovation, I believe that currently it is collapsed, not opposing, in a future Sercano, it could rise again but without news about it, it may be forgotten

• -5 1

It is sleeping now IMHO. But in the future some laws may change and Facebook must be in trend. It is an innovation company and they should not miss this chance.

• -5 1

I do not think so, since it is the official currency of one of the most important networks in the world, I think that it is still too early to make a statement in that way, for me that it will have a long-term future and it will be a very competent, it may be bad at the beginning but nobody knows what might happen in the future, I do think it will be a total success.

The Libra Facebook venture seen gigantic bolster from the cash and trade monsters, but after the negative choice of the US government, nearly all the giants pulled back from taking part within the extend, a blow that did not baffle Facebook's deliberate to continue. I think within the year 2020, Facebook will bring Libra into presence

Libra's goal is to compete with Bitcoin. After the failure to agree with Paypal, the possibility of lunching Libra in the short term is almost nil. Surely we will hear about it again because it is a big facebook project.

• +2 1

I would say Libra is dead or, more precisely, Libra has been killed.

A few days ago US antimonopoly says that big technological companies should be broken in smaller ones to avoid monopolies.

So governments won't allow Facebook to launch Libra, at least as it was conceived.

I think it will be difficult but it is a good project and a good currency since Facebook is a mega industry and already has an empire. Libra is a stable currency but I don't know if it will go up

She is not necessarily dead, perhaps in intensive care, but not dead, perhaps the project was stalled due to the constant problems that Facebook has had due to the security problem that made even the creator have to testify in the Senate, so they delayed the project, but I imagine that is about to come out at any moment.

I think the project is good, because it has a great endorsement that the creator of stamons is nothing less than the great FaceBook, if there is someone who has experience in the web and money they are these guys, it should be a great success this currency, BEWARE I am not saying that it exceeds BTC, but at the same time as ETH it would be

I don't really follow the news. But i ever hear that project is dead. Because many investor going out. 

Until now i still don't really know what function if Libra token created by Facebook. If they force people to buy Libra first before purchasing ads on Facebook or Instagram. I think many people will surrender and moving to other platform. If they want make other financial system with Libra, i believe FED will going banned it.

• +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

For some time now, there are no news regarding Facebook's own cryptocurrency which is Libra. I think that they already abandoned the project or maybe they are just delaying it for some reason. I don't have much hopes for Libra, but I'm definitely buying it if it'll ever be released.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, febriyana said:

I don't really follow the news. But i ever hear that project is dead. Because many investor going out. 

Until now i still don't really know what function if Libra token created by Facebook. 

Libra was originally created to be a new currency that can be used by more than one billion Facebook users, but due to a lot of pressure from the US government, it was worried such as the case of Facebook user data and also the global economy, since then the Libra project has revolved around issuing fiat-backed stablecoins.

11 hours ago, Viscount said:

For some time now, there are no news regarding Facebook's own cryptocurrency which is Libra. I think that they already abandoned the project or maybe they are just delaying it for some reason.

No, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Libra head David Marcus are not leaving the Libra project, I'm sure that in the near future there will be news updates about the development of Libra,
usually when the bull market starts, a lot of news in favor of cryptocurrency pops up.

Whether Facebook’s libra live or die it doesn’t really affect the cryptocurrency market that much. It would have been good if it pushed through since it will bring the mass adoption of cryptocurrency closer to reality but if it doesn’t, it is really not that big of a loss since it had not made any impact yet in the crypto ecosystem.

• +3 1

On 11/18/2020 at 4:13 PM, Ryken8 said:

Whether Facebook’s libra live or die it doesn’t really affect the cryptocurrency market that much. It would have been good if it pushed through since it will bring the mass adoption of cryptocurrency closer to reality but if it doesn’t, it is really not that big of a loss since it had not made any impact yet in the crypto ecosystem.

Yes @Ryken8 it had not impacted the cryptocurrency situation and also Facebook Libra cryptocurrency it is not launched to be dead! Maybe their first project plan it is dead, I think Facebook encountered with some obstacle about the announcement of Libra,  we know Facebook is the big US company. My opinion creating a cryptocurrency still is not regularized, it seems not good for a such big company!

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Libra comes out as a bomb that hits the traditional economy because it's backed by a slew of tech giants in Libra Association 🙂
However, we have not heard anything about the development of the project for a long time, we only know that the technology giants turn away from that association. Right now I don't dare to predict the future of Libra, especially when the SEC shows no sign of accepting Libra, even TON has to surrender to the SEC. Maybe Libra just stops at the idea, but cannot help Facebook become a force in the global economy.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Artur will be responsible for Netbox.Global Marketing and promotion activities. He is an expert in cryptocurrency creation, advertising and business development.cryptography as a defense of its funds. It can affect the blockchain industry and bitcoin,

The concept of the Facebook libra coin was bound to some how fail, reasons being that there would be no way that it would be able to adopt  decentralised nature that most cryptocurrencies enjoy, right from inception, it is own by facebook

• +1 1