This Forum could bring more users to Yobit. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

This Forum could bring more users to Yobit.

I think yobit will have a lot of traders after this forum and i think they could have even more! If they bring ref system to cryptotalk then more people would come here and they would trade at yobit they would buy and invest coins too! After they see the beauty of investbox they would tell their friends too.All of these will be good for both Yobit and traders.

What do You think ?

• Useful or interesting 11
  • -3 1
  • +1 13
  • +2 11
  • +3 7
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

It can happen and cannot! But one thing is for sure! yobit gather more users on their exchange platform!

If a user wants to gain from their posting here then they should have an account on YOBIT.

But for the trading? not all users who created the account on yobit.net are not traders and dont know how to trade so we are not sure on that! but there is a good thing they got!

They have more users on the exchange of Yobit.

They get the attention of public and create an account here.

The forum is getting more post and traffics.

It will bring more users to Yobit exchange for sure, but if they want better users, they must do something with bunch of spam troll comments that are not allowing normal members to talk and make discussions....

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Yes it is among the objectives of this forum to get more members for the site of Yobit because if you do not open an account you will not be able to receive your pieces of satoshi, now remains to know what will be the policy of our forum after the end of the month.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I think those who may join yobit because of this campaign after the campaign finished will just go away and never return

20 hours ago, Grace said:

I think yobit will have a lot of traders after this forum and i think they could have even more! If they bring ref system to cryptotalk then more people would come here and they would trade at yobit they would buy and invest coins too! After they see the beauty of investbox they would tell their friends too.All of these will be good for both Yobit and traders.

What do You think ?

It can, and i believe it already has. Ever since this campaign, i've already started using yobit more, especially the "investbox" feature. It's like a mini "staking" service and it really pays out. I'm actually making a killing on investbox's MICRO coin.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, dion2566 said:

I really think that's the purpose of cryptotalk so that the name of the famous Yobit market and many who enter there. I have traded for two years already in yobit, the transaction process is smooth and fast.

There is 2 forum with a bounty program for cryptotalk and they need to have a yobit exchange account to get the payment. we are thousand here in this forum and i am sure they(mostly) have the account on yobit or just created!

In bitcointalk they pay the participant in the same way, so there are more than 600+ users there!

Just now, dion2566 said:

I think there must be a long time ago and a new one registered, maybe even someone who has me double there, especially people who on BitCointalk often have multiple accounts, I'm confused why Yobit pays on this porum is very cheap compared to BitCointalk. my advice is better to close the btcointalk bounty program, to multiply people will move here.

The program in bitcointalk is to gather more member to register here in this forum! the payment there is bigger than here because they have a rank requirements there.

The payperpost here is for the users to post in here and make the forum busy! they just not did pay per post here but also a contest of 1BTC for the max post contest with a total of 2.3BTC for the 10 users!

That is how brilliant the IDEA to get more users here in forum and in exchange!

20 hours ago, Grace said:

What do You think ?

Well here is the real fact that happened with me. I had account with yobit but never looked inside it until I became regular to this community.

Now I regularly exploring the features in yobit.

Other day I was looking at their pony race, I have looked into their IB, and even have an active order to buy some doge.

If this forum was not here then I would not even bother to login in into yobit. Unfortunately there are fuds against yobit out there but when one is inside then they will realize that all those were fud.

I am trying to say that yobit surely will get more customers from this forum. It's a very good advertising strategy.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

8 minutes ago, Superred said:

Cryptotalk users will automatically became an yobit users because they earning related to yobit but i think most of old traders who regularly trading on yobit not too interested joining this forum as they probably more concern to their trading activities 

That is the one reason why this forum is created, to gather more users in their platform and at the same time promote them! i am telling this to my friends and they are coming here day by day! many users also in bitcointalk with a Jr. member below are shifting here to earn!

On 10/22/2019 at 11:30 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

I think those who may join yobit because of this campaign after the campaign finished will just go away and never return

i don't think so my friend. i believe it may 40% of new users will be future traders on yobit . just once  they test it they will be addicted to trading and that's yobit point.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

7 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

Yes, I agree with you. All users here should have a Yobit account in order to be paid so directly we can say that the more users in this forum the more Yobit is adding members/users into its platform. And I find that a very good strategy for Yobit. Though the campaign is quite costly, the results speak for itself. Thanks, Yobit. From now on, I will be so loyal to you. 

Yes exactly what it is! I think making a forum is amazing idea.And of course yobit did this.I made a lot of money with them.Hope they can be more popular so we all can make more money!

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 minute ago, ijohnpaul said:

Agree, It is simply because Cryptotalk and Yobit are business partners. By the help of cryptotalk, yobit will be having more users. Also there will still be disadvantages in that cases.

I dont see them business partners, but i am seeing them as one! promise!

11 minutes ago, mumidamie said:

I believe that this forum would create awareness for yobit,in the sence that more people will focus on popular cryptotalk,more people will prefer to trade and invest on yobit transaction 

The forum was created to give more users on the yobit platform and do another development which other trading platform never did! 

On 10/22/2019 at 8:29 PM, Grace said:

What do You think ?

This forum is cryptotalk, not yobittalk my dear. yobit is only a subject of this forum. people remembering yobit because they are getting payment through yobit. so, yobit is yobit and cryptotalk is cryptotalk.

both are great

• +1 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

2 minutes ago, Emma said:

This forum is cryptotalk, not yobittalk my dear. yobit is only a subject of this forum. people remembering yobit because they are getting payment through yobit. so, yobit is yobit and cryptotalk is cryptotalk.

both are great

Nope this forum is yobit's forum and it is so brilliant ideas' product. As i said i dont know thought to make this website but it was great idea for them because they will get more users if they have their own audience at this forum.By the way,Why do i have to tell good things about yobit ? To just get payment? then i would simply share normal posts.And i am against to yobit's bitcoin fees too!

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This is sure that this forum will bring many new members who will register to get money for writing and this is beneficial to Yobit  in the end because this money will be traded on the platform but in the end they want only good members.

On 22/10/2019 at 23:00, Mohs3n71 said:

Je pense que ceux qui peuvent se joindre à yobit à cause de cette campagne après la fin de la campagne s'en iront et ne reviendront jamais

No I do not agree .. if you win on the forum and once on Yobit you start trading, believe me you will need more crypto and you will return to the forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 10/22/2019 at 8:29 PM, Grace said:

What do You think ?

You are right. I had just created an account on yobit but didn't lookep up in it. One day i got a message through email that, they are paying users for posting in CryptoTalk forum. Since than i am a fan of both sites. And i already started trading on yobit with the coins earned from CryptoTalk.

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Yes that's true this forum will bring more members and I think that was the purpose of it's owner. They need campaigns to get recognize by other users and introduce this forum to someone who doesn't know about cryptotalk.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

8 hours ago, ultimateclub said:

You are right. I had just created an account on yobit but didn't lookep up in it. One day i got a message through email that, they are paying users for posting in CryptoTalk forum. Since than i am a fan of both sites. And i already started trading on yobit with the coins earned from CryptoTalk.

Yes all these things will make better yobit too.For example yobit will give some free coins to the holder of yo coins.That is a good movement too

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes, the number of traders on the YOBIT platform will increase and investments will increase as well, so I think this is a great forum and will be the best in the world

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

THINK POSITIVE

Yes of course and for both of them, I mean yobit can too bring a lot writers to this forum, both are amazing one for earning and the other for trading or exchanging, thanks to them 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

Nope referral system to this forum is not really needed this a forum, not an earning site. But you are right this forum can also attract users to yobit exchange if they keep making a good program to it.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

That's right, this is one of the goals of this forum created, of course, Yobit hopes for more than that. And this forum will become a strong community for Yobit exchange

• +3 1
  • +4 1

With the presence of Cryptotalk of course there will be more and more users of Yobit, even though they have not yet traded / exchanged, maybe they are gathering satoshi to trade, because they know Yobit is the most appropriate place to trade.

• +3 2