This Forum could bring more users to Yobit. - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

This Forum could bring more users to Yobit.

Yes, because every member here get their payment by their posts through yobit. So without yobit we can't receive the payments of our posts. Yobit is important for earning here in forum. 

In my opinion Yobit does not have as many topics in this forum.  However, wallet forums and the For Beginner section provide many wallet related topics.  If people get positive information about Yobit from there then they must use Yobit wallet.

I think this is an excellent idea as it will increase the number of users in yobit and also the number of users on cryptotalk and will also help the users to earn money through referrals and not just posting.

De que puede traer si, y trajo a muchos yo vengo de yobit, me a resultado una de las mejores experiencias y unas de las mejores en la que he estado, he aprendido mucho sobre los temas de intere.

On 10/22/2019 at 4:29 PM, Grace said:

I think yobit will have a lot of traders after this forum and i think they could have even more! If they bring ref system to cryptotalk then more people would come here and they would trade at yobit they would buy and invest coins too! After they see the beauty of investbox they would tell their friends too.All of these will be good for both Yobit and traders.

What do You think ?

this forum really doesn't need a referral system, you can earn up to 30k daily so this will bring more people itself.

but you are right about more trader on yobit, because at least every account here has an account on yobit (otherwise you can't cashout) so more people for their exchange

Cryptotalk clients will naturally turned into a yobit clients since they winning identified with yobit yet I consider most old merchants who consistently exchanging on yobit not very intrigued joining this gathering as they presumably more worry to their exchanging exercises

yobit and crypto talk forum are user friendly

Yobit is very important  for every  member  here, because  without  it we can't receive  the payment of our posts. So every member here should  need to have a yobit accounts that connected  to their cryptotalk accounts and this is the reason  why this forum brought more users to the Yobit.

By this situation few would survive and continue for journey. Yobit was one of the legit exchange unless if users wants to be a short term trader or got a token from an ICO and ready to sell on Yobit. 

Yes, the digit of traders on the YOBIT platform will enhance and investments will foster as well, hence I reason this is a noble forum and will be the top in the world.

Yes you are right brother...this forum site will really bring so much user in yobit..and in yobit there is also a option that you can reffer yiur friends and get 20% commission from thir transection

This is correct. The goal of this forum and this campaign is to get a large number of users inside yobit so that they can trade within it and invest in the fund for the platform.

Yes thats very true, the forum really is going all its head to make some good money from them there  is a lot of good that comes with the market and it is suppose to really to work and put together everything we have toreally keep on doing proper

Hello mate,  you are right dear friend cryptotalk forum will bring lot of user to yobit exchange,  as a process many user will trade at yobit exchange and they also invest in investment box at yobit. Yobit exchange is a world class exchange and this exchange will go in top rank in very soon.              

This forum needs fair users, not those who speard spams. Yes, forum need lots of members but intelligent and fluent one.  Thats why they have banned over 7 countries people from posting recently. 

They are linked and connected but most of the user of yobit are full term trading they don't care about here actually.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:59 PM, Grace said:

I think yobit will have a lot of traders after this forum

i think that is the plan. To bring in new blood in crypto through posting in cryptotalk, and eventually shift them to Yobit, so they can use the money they earned and start trading. Once you become a trader you are paying transactions fees for life, that means you become earning member for life. 

On 10/22/2019 at 7:29 PM, Grace said:

I think yobit will have a lot of traders after this forum and i think they could have even more! If they bring ref system to cryptotalk then more people would come here and they would trade at yobit they would buy and invest coins too! After they see the beauty of investbox they would tell their friends too.All of these will be good for both Yobit and traders.

What do You think ?

I think its good for members as well yobit community. Referral system remain best ever for rushing the community on any page. After this campaign the members boost up. 

Yobit they got many new users because of cryptotalk and it seems they make a lot of money because of fees from trading and from withdrawals. Because all members are trading in yobit when they need to withdraw their earnings so that they can reduce withdraw fee.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Personally, I discovered Yobit though cryptotalk and get to know what is all about and their services too. Now I think I can use Yobit apart from for cryptotalk in the future. One thing I don't like about Yobit is the service charges on bitcoin especially. It is too much. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Of course it will. This forum is binded to yobit exchange and if you don't have yobit exchange, you won't receive any payment from this forum. Cryptotalk campaign needs yobit for the profit of the users. 

yes yobit has started this cryptotalk campaign , obviously they want to promote the yobit exchange but still failing to give good service to user like support and other good user friendly feature for trade

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well this is true mate because having an partnership from cryptotalk forum all of the members from this forum may used yobit by getting their profit here in thus forum, i hope this campaign will be still here for longer time.

well yes and that was the idea of yobit's  paybyposts campaign i think. and it is ok cause we all recieve our peymants on yobit platform so we are already using that platform and if we want to do some exchanging why not use yobit? why should we transfer our money someone else? i think that will be wrong and we will lose some money doing it.(time+transaction fees at minimum).