This Forum could bring more users to Yobit. - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

This Forum could bring more users to Yobit.

It is not like could bring, it is bringing the users to the exchange because all the members that are getting payment they are using the yobit to trade it.

everyone who registers an account on this forum will have to register an account on the Yobit platform and learn about its great features.This forum really encourages beginners to trade by paying for them and registering them on Yobit.

• +4 1

This depend on members either they are interested in yobit or not.But referral system for form is not good idea.This will bring more spammers and bot at the form.Their is no referral for crypto talk and people join directly .So no one can object on invitation.I have started coins trading on my yobit account.

• +4 1

Yes one of the purposes of this forum is to get more subscribers to the yobit site because if you do not open an account you will not be able to receive your Satoshi piece, now we have to know the policy of our forum.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Of course the cryptotalk forum will encourage even more yobit users, because there will be a lot of crypto traders who know yobit and if they are compatible with the yobit exchange, traders will switch from other exchanges to yobit. Because yobit has many advantages, such as investment boxes and free coins. With so many people coming to yobit, the yobit exchange will become even more famous and become the number one exchange in the world.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

You are perfect Dear.Crypto is definitely connected with yobit.The payment of crypto is done through yobit.Now a days the users of crypto are increasing day by day.In this way the the users of yobit will also be increased.So crypto can play an important role for the enhancement in the number of users of Yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Hey I have not been introduced to yobit alone. I actually was initially introduced to yobit through our respected forum. That is through cryptotalk only I started using yobit. So is many of our members. So by that itself we can understand the fame yobit has earned through cryptotalk.

I absolutely agree with you. In order to receive payments from the Cryptotalk forum, we have to register with yobite. In this way, people will become members of yobites and have the opportunity to get to know the yobit exchange.

With the presence of Cryptotalk obviously there will be an ever increasing number of clients of Yobit, despite the fact that they have not yet exchanged/traded, possibly they are gathering satoshi to exchange, since they realize Yobit is the most fitting spot to exchange.

• +1 1

This is sure that this forum will bring many new members who will register to get money for writing  .they need introduce this forum to someone who doesn't know about cryptotalk .

Yes mate i joined this forum just because i need an account on yobit .so by that itself we can understand the fame yobit has earned through cryptotalk .now i can't leave crypto talk for a single day .

This forum has reached maximum popularity. When this forum started,it did not have that much users but with time this forum became famous and also it bought many users for yobit too.

This is the thing that is as of now occurring. Numerous individuals began utilizing yobit on account of the gathering and in seeing the great element that yobit ahs then they additionally join yobit and appreciate exchanging there. This is outstanding amongst other alliance and it helps such countless individuals

I think that using a referral link for yobit will not be useful here in the forum because it is certain that all Crypto Talk members definitely have an account in yobit, so it will not be useful to put the referral link here, it will be useful to put referral links to other sites.

I believe that utilizing an outside reference for yobit won't be valuable here in the gathering since it is sure that all Crypto Talk individuals unquestionably have a record in yobit, so it won't be helpful to put the outside reference here, it will be valuable to put outside references to different locales.

Its great to increase the number of members on the hard CryptoTalk and  yobit site It helps a lot of people to make money Good luck friends

Edited by Mohammadmohd

Yes of course this forum could bring more users to youbit , because yobit have more advantage crypto members who know yobit will be more regards in yobit than any other trading center and currency

I think it will bring more users to yobit exchange. People remember yobit  because they are getting paid  theough yobit. I think that is the purpose of its owner. Yobit is the best exchange site for us. Thanku soo much friend this is a very nice topic   for us.

For sure the yobit now is from the nicest platfomrs and this is because of the verity of the plans that they have and the most one that i prefer is the cryptotalk because its safer and you improve your language and your knowledge on cryptocurrenies field

On 10/22/2019 at 8:29 PM, Grace said:

I think yobit will have a lot of traders after this forum and i think they could have even more! If they bring ref system to cryptotalk then more people would come here and they would trade at yobit they would buy and invest coins too! After they see the beauty of investbox they would tell their friends too.All of these will be good for both Yobit and traders.

What do You think ?

Yeah you're absolutely right that yobit will have a lot of traders after this forum because people can get their payment by writing comments and posts from this forum with the yobit. People will start trade from the payment of this forum. So I also think that yobit will have more users and traders after this forum. 

You are right.  I have never used yobit before.  I haven't even heard Yobit's name.  But when I joined CryptoTalk, I had to create a Yobit account.  Many more like me have come to yobit like this. But Yobit is a really nice site.  Many have come to yobit through referrals.

In a better way I could say this forum is making many users become traders at yobit and without even have to use their own capital because they can accumulate capital here at the forum.

I think you are right if I take my experience in this matter. Cryptotalk has helped me find Yobit and I tried trading and the exchange is one of the best I must admit. It was a pity for me that I haven't used Yobit until I joined Cryptotalk and more will join too, so Yobit will have a great time ahead.

Yes Cryptotalk currency platform is bringing more members and traders to yobit for trading and investment because every members of the cryptotalk currency platform has an account with yobit in order to know and receive the reward for the work done in the forum which is the bitcoin and talk token

As we all know that CryptoTalk is correlated with Yobit.Net Exchange. Hence, if members wants to see their useful posts and withdraw money from this forum, then it is obligatory for them to register an account on Yobit. Without registering members cannot withdraw their money. Other than this, Yobit is a huge trading platform which provides real-time statistics about crypto-currencies and also supports more than 400 different currencies.