This Forum could bring more users to Yobit. - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

This Forum could bring more users to Yobit.

4 hours ago, Sumaiya52 said:

I think that yobit can too bring o lot of writing to this forum the number of traders on the yobit platform will be increased and investment will increase as well.andbthis system to this forum is really needed this a forum.

Both cryptotalk and Yobit are connected with each other. Cryptotalk drives it's traffic to Yobit. While Yobit helps it's members to get their pay.Both these websites are playing an important role in making a beginner in crypto to become an expert.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

22 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

Both cryptotalk and Yobit are connected with each other. Cryptotalk drives it's traffic to Yobit. While Yobit helps it's members to get their pay.Both these websites are playing an important role in making a beginner in crypto to become an expert.

I agree with you @Flying11Horse that Yobit and Cryptotalk are connected. They are both working as partners as one is providing the payment (Yobit) while the other is diverting traffic (Cryptotalk). I hope that this partnership continues because through this we ( Cryptotalk members ) gain many benefits.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Yes, cryptotalk forum already do this.Cryptotalk forum brings more new user's on yobit exchanger.Cryptotalk forum paid us on yobit exchanger.So we must have need to create account on yobit exchanger.

as long as the collaboration of the yobit and the crypto talk forum continues there is always going to be the mutual benefits which they both will gain from one another as on having to being more traders ton the yobit, more members as well to the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

The main purpose of the forum is to market the Yobit platform of course! They support the Cryptotalk forum, meaning that we can consider Cryptotalk and Yobit to be two sides of the same coin! Yobit has been a hit with the Cryptotalk forum!
So many people entered this platform, including me!

On 10/22/2019 at 7:29 PM, Grace said:

I think yobit will have a lot of traders after this forum and i think they could have even more! If they bring ref system to cryptotalk then more people would come here and they would trade at yobit they would buy and invest coins too! After they see the beauty of investbox they would tell their friends too.All of these will be good for both Yobit and traders.

What do You think ?

You are right, yobit and cryptotalk both are working side by side, cryptotalk teach their users how they start their journey in trading world and these user put their trading experiments on yobit. So both are beneficial and number of users also increases day by day, refrel system is not good because if this system is lounched then people start networking and earn money and cant focus on cryptotalk or learning. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The forum benefits the Yobit platform because every person must create an account on Yobit before registering in the forum, and this will encourage him to establish a lot of trades on the Yobit platform in order to make profits or he can put his money in InvestBox.

Yes, of course, every member here is obligated to register on the yobit platform, to receive their payments, and this is what makes the number of arrivals on the platform large, and it is very popular because of its advantages.

This forum has really trained so many people and would teach more about yobit than other exchanges. So this means that yobit is getting more qualified and experienced traders than other exchanges including binance and coinbase. I think by coming to this forum you will understand how wonderful yobit really is.

To be candid, cryptotalk made me know what yobit is like, maybe it's because I'm still new to the crypto world but I believe it's not only me but all members that got to the crypto world via cryptotalk

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptotalk forum is an affiliate campaign program to yobit exchanger, I did not know about the existence of yobit exchanger until when I joined pay per post making campaign. With this campaign it introduced me to trading and investment making, investbox and other opportunities available in yobit.

• +3 1

In order to get more members for Yobit's site, it is between the objectives of this forum because if you do not open an account then you can not take the pieces of satoshi, now let us know what our forum policy will be done after the end of the month.

This forum is a great promotion for everyone to know and use yobit.yobit will have a lot of traders after this forum.Because many posts here become yobit related And with this trust people will come to yobit.

• +5 1

Sure, this forum will definitely bring more users to Yobit exchange because anybody that's works on cryptotalk forum must surely visit Yobit exchange. There's definitely increase in users in Yobit exchange. 

Yes my thinking is same as yours because cryptotalk have a lot of users and they all are also on yobit both are connected to each other and beneficial to each others.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:29 PM, Grace said:

I think yobit will have a lot of traders after this forum and i think they could have even more! If they bring ref system to cryptotalk then more people would come here and they would trade at yobit they would buy and invest coins too! After they see the beauty of investbox they would tell their friends too.All of these will be good for both Yobit and traders.

What do You think ?

I agree, with its promotions and giveaways, this project has gained a large audience, which reaches almost half a million people. This is really surprising! And I am sure that this way allows many people to earn money, if users like it, they invite their friends, because it can be profitable for each of them, and this is just wonderful!

Yes. This is absolutely correct. Cryptotalk has made more people to know about yobit. Everyone on cryptotalk has an account on yobit and I believe people create multiple accounts to manage different things.

• +1 1

On 22/10/2019 at 16:29, Grace said:

Creo que yobit tendrá muchos traders después de este foro y creo que podrían tener aún más. Si traen un sistema de referencia a cryptotalk, entonces vendrían más personas y comerciarían en yobit, ¡también comprarían e invertirían monedas! Después de ver la belleza de investbox, también se lo dirían a sus amigos. Todo esto será bueno tanto para Yobit como para los traders.

Qué piensas ?

The truth may be that if crytotalk influences in attracting more users to yobit how it may not since yobit is a top market well known by traders many of the traders with a lot of experience are sure to be in yobit binance or probit since they are top markets and traders always have them in mind

image.png.3d902494e4397823e782d9d829055692.png

No doubt this forum is helping Yobit to get a lot of users on daily basis as someone who becomes a member of this platform will need to make an account on Yobit. In this way, Yobit is going to get a lot of users, as well as traders as this forum, help a lot of people to learn about cryptocurrencies and they are eager to trade on Yobit as you know a lot about Yobit on this platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hey mate, you are right this campaign bring lot of user at yobit exchange, who will buy and sell their exchange. We know yobit is a top exchange in the crypto world and this campaign will give top rank in the volume base in the cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

@Grace Absolutely this forum helps to attract more users to the Yobit exchange platform as it's backed up by Yobit and all the forum bonuses and transactions can be done by connecting your Cryptotalk forum with the Yobit exchange platform which can increase its market volume

download (25).jpg

The forum make mandatory for every member to be come yobit trader as there is no you can claim your talk token and btc reward without register on yobit exchange.

Indeed that is genuine this forum will bring more individuals and I feel that was the reason for it's proprietor. They need missions to get perceive by different clients and acquaint this forum with somebody who doesn't think about cryptotalk.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I would say that there are no referrals for crypto discussions and people will join directly.  So no one can object to the invitation. They do not have so so they want to earn more money to share the job.

• +3 1