Amazon will accept payments in cryptocurrencies - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Amazon will accept payments in cryptocurrencies

If amazon accepts cryptocurrencies this will send the price of all crypto to the roof, it will be the big move for adoption but it will not happen right now. I am sure they are experimenting and maybe one day they are ready and make an announcement that Amazon accepts Bitcoin with their LN node. Maybe this will be the beginning of worldwide adoption of cryptocurrencies.

I think everybody has a same dream like me that every government, organization, agency will accept it.

This is not surprising me because nowadays it is very common that a lot of platforms are supporting crypto. In my city you can even pay gardener with crypto. I don’t think it will take long for other platforms to join crypto as well. 

Good news for crypto holders..this news is goo for us that involve in crypto world this means that crypto has a good futurehold is the key to earn more profit in investing crypto speccially bitcoin and other top coins.

This is great news! If giants like Amazon began to introduce cryptocurrency, then the rest will definitely follow them.

i dont think amazone will  became supported to cryptocurrency , maybe they will lanch their owne coin in the future 

• Useful or interesting 1

It's good that companies like Amazon are moving into the future and supporting cryptocurrencies!

Really great news, I think this infection will soon spread among all the global companies and this will develop the purchasing system and make a qualitative leap in the world of technology, and also provide more cryptocurrencies and thus greater dependence on them

It's certainly good that Amazon is looking to the future. But what practical sense does it make that they started accepting cryptocurrency? Nowadays, it is very easy to pay with a Bank card!

Wow, that amazing news.I like that companies are starting to accept crypto.More and more people are starting to use crypto.And that's mean that the price of all coins will grow up eventually.I hope that other companies like Apple, Samsung will start to accept crypto
PS: pls, like my post

I think it would be fine, but from what I know is that there would be more purchases of bitcoin to be used in purchases from Amazon and according to that movement, bitcoin may rise in value, it would also be an advantage for people who work with cryptocurrencies since nope they have to be selling their bitcoins if not they buy at once on that Amazon platform.

I have never bought anything from Amazon and I don't know if I can either, but it is huge, the biggest company in the world more than a trillion dollar market cap, so if it accepts bitcoin or any other crypto it will be a very big boost for us. But it hasn't happened right now only by some third party ways that are not exactly payment with crypto but more like pay more fees to us and amazon will accept only fiat.

Amazon implements competitiveness by forcing many houses to acquire global products to upgrade, Amazon setting the example creates an environment of competitiveness that.

On 10/22/2019 at 10:29 AM, Keith700 said:

Amazon recently issued a statement claiming that the Crypto era at Amazon has started, this mean a massive adoption by the financial community.
Amazon, one of the longest-standing online purchase systems that exists, begins to give way and confidence to the new financial system that is being developed, this is an example how large companies are accepting cryptocurrencies as an essential part of purchasing systems and sale of physical assets and attraction of important capitals.
Now it becomes easier for many, buy on Amazon if you have Bitcoin or Litecoin, this also implies an added convenience for many Amazon users.
Amazon implements competitiveness by forcing many houses to acquire global products to upgrade, Amazon setting the example creates an environment of competitiveness that, on average, gives more life to the world of digital assets.

Amazon does not accept cryptocurrencies, but there are pages where you can buy gift cards with cryptocurrencies and then with those gift cards you can buy on amazon.

A platform where you can sell your bitcoin to receive a gift card is Airtm but its commissions are high

• +3 1

I think it is the best news I have read in recent times in the world of cryptocurrencies, that amazon winks at digital currencies is very good, and that we can use them to buy everyday things is also very good for everyone, Without intermediaries with very high commissions, we ourselves will be the owners of the transactions. If this is true, it will lead the financial community to inevitably turn to the world of cryptos, that will give more life to the world of digital assets, and we can also buy products from anywhere in the world with instant payments without surcharges exaggerated on our credit card statement. Greetings

It would be a great initiative on the part of the amazon company, since it offers the possibility of making purchases in its store to a greater number of people. Other companies should copy this initiative and offer this new payment method, since cryptocurrencies are part of our days

• +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 5:46 PM, Thekingcallme said:

It will be a great opportunity to buy some items and shop with Bitcoin
But the news is not certain yet and we hope it is true

In addition, it will cause the price of cryptocurrencies to rise because many will want to buy currencies in order to shop on Amazon and buy everything they need.

• +3 1

All global and famous sites have become dealing with cryptocurrencies because they are the way of age and the easiest to pay.

I am read there is some thirdy parties that they use application in mobiles to pay in Amazon with crypto but this is not what we are want, we are need to Amazon for accept Bitcoin Ripples ethereum and other coins and not with another that sell them first to dollars and pays amazon in dollars.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies are now accepted worldwide and in many of these collosal services like amazon and they will keep adopted in the furute. We can pay in many ways with bitpay and other services and our crypto is important. The new financial systems will all be with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

This is true, my friend. I heard that Amazon and other companies decided to deal with digital currencies through buying and selling

We notice that the future will be for digital currencies, and this is good for us and a catalyst for providing more activity

• +2 1

Amazon is amazing company and accepting cryptocurrencies is probably mean that we are now mainstream! I was very optimistic with crypto since I started but I never expected that such a big company accepts payments in crypto. This is something we need to remember that adoption is happening right now.

• +3 1

This is a great news for me! I like when this happen, in the way many commerces turn their gates open to cryptos, our cryptocoins will gain more value and the market will feel confortable makeing operations with them , I hope companies like ebay and others more follow this noble example.