Amazon will accept payments in cryptocurrencies - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Amazon will accept payments in cryptocurrencies

Amazon's acceptance of payments using bitcoin is great and this is evidence that bitcoin is not just a fantasy, it is valuable, and it will affect the global economy and perhaps a new financial era has begun with the birth of bitcoin.

I hope that amazon will take all measures to ensure that fraudsters do not launder money using cryptocurrency through them.

Edited by MCSGlegend

i don't think amazon wull stretch in the crypto promote and receive payments
via cryptocurrency.because it is precise cruel to handle the website by differentiating the currencies

I wish this to be true because i can buy anything online with my earnings. There are many business which are using bitcoins in their transactions but if Amazon will also accept bitcoin as their transactions, then it will be good for us because bitcoin will be trusted by many people and country leaders too.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/24/2019 at 6:54 PM, gerry said:

good news for crypto holders..this news is goo for us that involve in crypto world .. this means that crypto has a good future..hold is the key to earn more profit in investing crypto speccially bitcoin and other top coins

uplifting news for crypto holders this news is goo for us that include in crypto world this implies crypto has a decent future hold is the way to acquire more benefit in contributing crypto speccially bitcoin and other top coins

Wow this is a good news.It is helpful for crypto member. And also helpful the crytotalk world.  

I am beginner in this site. As a beginner i have no idea about this. I don’t know amazon will accepted payments in this site       

I have already heard months ago about that, Amazon will accept payments in cryptocurrencies, but nothing happened just a speculation, but there is other option that you can buy in Amazon with your Bitcoins using Gift card check this topic to find many services can purchased using your Bitcoins:

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Nice, which mean that I could pay with cryptocurrency in Amazon. I can't wait for its launched. Other company should consider this as well, because more people are using crypto these days, they should grab this chance to have a better environment for crypto users.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:59 PM, Keith700 said:

Amazon recently issued a statement claiming that the Crypto era at Amazon has started, this mean a massive adoption by the financial community.
Amazon, one of the longest-standing online purchase systems that exists, begins to give way and confidence to the new financial system that is being developed, this is an example how large companies are accepting cryptocurrencies as an essential part of purchasing systems and sale of physical assets and attraction of important capitals.
Now it becomes easier for many, buy on Amazon if you have Bitcoin or Litecoin, this also implies an added convenience for many Amazon users.
Amazon implements competitiveness by forcing many houses to acquire global products to upgrade, Amazon setting the example creates an environment of competitiveness that, on average, gives more life to the world of digital assets.

I have red a news related to amazon on cointelegraph.com that amazon is not announced officially that they would use crypto currency for payment system. Even it is difficult for amazon to use bitcoin for payments because bitcoin has low speed of 7 transactions per second whereas maximum number of transactions on amazon are 600 per second.

This is great news, Amazon is the largest shopping site in the world in terms of everything, and if you add digital currencies as a means of payment, it will be a jump for the site and for the field as well.

Amazon store is one of the largest international stores, and also one of the most important and its approval to accept payments using Bitcoin and Litecoin is a big leap in the adoption of cryptocurrencies in the global market.

And now until i saw this topic okay that is great then now i can download alot of great stuff that i cant use PayPal for them thanks my friend.

Well, This is a great news for Crypto lovers and the Cryptos taking another step forward. I think Alibaba already accepting cryptos as currencies. 

Will you provide any source of this news?. It's a great news if it's true. If world's largest online shopping company accepting payments in Bitcoin then nothing is better than this news for all crypto lovers.

On 3/15/2020 at 9:16 PM, Rr45 said:

I am very excited to know this information. Cryptocurrency may replace local currency in the future because its popularity is increasing. I think this is a step towards it.

Everyone will agree and replace the dollar as an international currency. this is good because crypto has no physical form in accordance with expectations in the future.

The blah blah talk of having to accept the use if Crypto unto their services, but up till now it's still looked upon as maybe a slight rumor, for the Crypto community to go on a frenzy of seeing how the drive of Crypto takes but giant steps instead

That will be a great development that can boost the price of BTC to rise if Amazon starts to accept cryptocurrency online mode of payment for goods.

4 hours ago, Qazi said:

This is great decision by the amazon because when brands allow their customers to pay in cryptocurrency then cryptocurrency will be boosted and more likely to be paid for the people who are non aware of the cryptocurrency currently. 

i see alot of this online marketing giants also adapting to tge crypto currency thing, I this is a good sign that crypto currency is getting more acceptance globally, even opera mini also now have thier crypto wallet. 

Really it's a very good news for all the Crypto users as we know Amazon is the big marketing app throughout the countries and it has a big community of its users also there must be a good amount of users who would be dealing with cryptocurrencies so making a cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange with it can be a good step.

This will benefit Amazon a lot, because the introduction of cryptocurrencies in the field of sales will increase the number of currencies that will be lost to the company and pay in cryptocurrencies, as it will increase the importance of cryptocurrencies around the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Amazon e-commerce website is best and suppreeme wondering of the world, so if Amazon accept the Crypto currency especially Bitcoin then it will great reward for Crypto currency and us. I think everybody has a same dream like me that every government, organization, agency will accept it.

I have tried to make use of crypto with amazon, however it does not seem that amazon is directly accepting crypto. Instead to pay with crypto you need to make use of  third party applications, and in some cases you can even buy a gift card with crypto and then try to make the best of it on amazon. Unfortunately i cannot find the article that you are referring to, so if you have a source could you please share this with us. I would like it if crypto was integrated into amazon.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don't actually think there is a way to buy from Amazon directly with crypto. Probably you can use some of the crypto cards as Coinbase, or the upcoming Binance Card, that are partnered with Visa, although I'm not sure if the fees involved make it worse than buying with your regular debit card. Still I think that Amazon will actually proceed into creating their own cryptocurrency. We've seen all major corporations getting into the gift-cards and offering them even from supermarkets worldwide. Amazon would certainly want to have a digital coin more than anything, as it will reduce their costs and promote easier their business plan. This in fact might be a reason they don't accept cryptocurrencies directly for their services.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:29 PM, Keith700 said:

Amazon recently issued a statement claiming that the Crypto era at Amazon has started, this mean a massive adoption by the financial community.
Amazon, one of the longest-standing online purchase systems that exists, begins to give way and confidence to the new financial system that is being developed, this is an example how large companies are accepting cryptocurrencies as an essential part of purchasing systems and sale of physical assets and attraction of important capitals.
Now it becomes easier for many, buy on Amazon if you have Bitcoin or Litecoin, this also implies an added convenience for many Amazon users.
Amazon implements competitiveness by forcing many houses to acquire global products to upgrade, Amazon setting the example creates an environment of competitiveness that, on average, gives more life to the world of digital assets.

That would be great for users who don't have any access to payment methods like PayPal or so, but you should mention the source of the information. Also, Amazon is a big company and if it accepts crypto currencies, more people will tend to use these currencies.