Btc investment - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Btc investment

Is it good to think about investing bitcoin and where is the safest place where i can earn good interest with a low withdrawal fee?

Hello guys, as long as you stay on the lookout in yobit investment box, and not be greedy, there's a more reliable coin that pays you interest ranging from 1% - 3% and as for withdrawal, just look into alternative to bitcoin exp. ETH, ETC, DOGE etc. They have better speed and cheaper charges compared to the grand Master Bitcoin. 

I hope these helps @aann001and @Sakkievt

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

If it is with Bitcoin and you plan to invest, you just have to buy and now, if you want your Bitcoin to grow, there are ways to do it, the best but riskiest is through trading, but if you are thinking of pyramid-style plans I do not recommend it, It is better to buy and hold until the price has a new ATH, and then if you think about the fee.

30 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

There are lot of place to buy Bitcoin, here is one of the good place and safe to invest in here https://www.kucoin.com/?rcode=1d8t3 its accept credit card and Mastercard too.  And one of the top exchange at coinmarketcap.

Ah mate!

Referral links 😊

I will highly advice no to use it. We have the rules now and referral links are not allowed. Let's respect it 😊

Are you thinking of investing BTC into any ponzi site which interest offers? If so, I request you not to invest on these sites. You will lose your investment certainly. I am a little about your post though.

1 minute ago, lovesybitz said:

Oh sorry for that sir. is it okay to delete it?

It's okay and yes please delete it. Let's practice the community value.

1 minute ago, Christian said:

For the speed of the transaction I would go with YoBit. Kucoin is another nice choice for someone wanting a low fee.

Good luck guys, since we are here to cheer for Yobit I would say, use yoBit. things are looking good for them.

@Christian

I support you all the way with Yobit as a credible choice, and it's not like I'm hyping it or anything but the opportunities to earn in the cryptocurrency space using Yobit is just the most easiest and user-friendly as well. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

aybe this is right and doge is good options for us, if we want to drop our money in crypto industry besides on bitcoin and ethereumanyway at the first time when this coin born, this is only a meme coin but the fact this meme coin is the third-most resistant to 51% attacks after btc and ethereum,,

I also wish scam projects using ETH blockchain should be labeled scam by Ethereum foundation but that's a herculean task, they have other very important things to do than investigations of this nature. I really think your suggestion is not stupid, but valid. Too many scam projects sprout from ERC20 developers, they abuse the Ethereum open source� blockchain. If permission is obtained before a developer will have access to develop a token on ETH blockchain, it will be best. Some wallet developers like IMTOKEN are already labeling scam tokens scam by adding a skull ?? icon against the token.

4 minutes ago, Begendel said:

You can choose Dogecoin as an investment coin for the future.
and you can save it on yobit exchange then you enter it in invesbox.
I think this is a good idea 🙂

I don't agree with investing on Dogecoin; it has infinite supply with quite big amount of coins mined every day. Also its development has stopped (ended) long ago.

However, he/she should not invest by our advises, instead should make his/her own choices.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

well well... investing in BTC could be a good option... normally if you have BTC you don't really get an interest unless there are other platforms that are trying to steal your money. You might consider mining company that prior compensation will mine for you... but for my personal experience I discourage this. If you want to buy... do it and keep the coin in a hard wallet. Done that you might earn for the different price BTC will might reach in a future.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:50 PM, Sakkievt said:

Is it good to think about investing bitcoin and where is the safest place where i can earn good interest with a low withdrawal fee?

Investing in bitcoin does not guarantee that you will have daily interest. But if you hold onto it for a long time I'm sure you'll earn a lot here.

Best wallet for me:
Cold storage wallet - For long periods of holding.
Hardwallet like Trezor, and Ledger.

There are two factors in it, one is that you want your investment to be absolutely secure ? if so then keep it on your hardware wallet. But if you want to earn some interest as well then you can with platforms like nexo.

Review all known platforms and choose the one that suits you best
Each has advantages and disadvantages
I prefer the yobit platform because it meets all my requests. True, the fees are high but even the profits are high

Life is great and enjoy it

5 minutes ago, Begendel said:

yess man, the yobit exchange is great for trading because it has a lot of options for altcoin.
if you want to invest in Bitcoin, I think you buy bitcoin on the yobit exchange is good.
the yobit exchange is safe and has been trusted by many users 🙂

Yes, you have the right platform YOBIT is one of the best platforms that dealt with
For ease of use and quick conversion and your profits wished day in and day out and great protection

On 10/10/2019 at 1:00 PM, Begendel said:

Yapp. that's the right coin.
You can choose Dogecoin as an investment coin for the future.
and you can save it on yobit exchange then you enter it in invesbox.
I think this is a good idea 🙂

I don't recommend investing into Dogecoin as it is a crap coin and the price is still at 1 cent. I think it takes more than a year to reach 5 cents.

For the OP,

I suggest that you should invest only into BTC and make a plan when to cashout also don't forget to be greedy in investment. Currently the price is above $8k so take your time and think before investing.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:20 PM, Sakkievt said:

currently one of the best options for receiving daily interests is yobit, I use DOGE Invest box and earn about 3% per month or 0.1% per day, that is much better than many banks

3 hours ago, Begendel said:

yapp, the yobit exchange is perfect for storing secure bitcoin,
Btw do you like to play invesbox on yobit?
if in Inboxbox there is a bitcoin that gives a profit of 0.5% / day this might be a pleasant investment ..

Yes I have activated several plans on investbox
I receive profits on a daily basis and guaranteed
This is wonderful
The only drawback is the price of many currencies and also the difficulty of selling them later if you have a large amount

2 hours ago, Donanald said:

Yes, I think your idea has been used by many people in this world, man.
they are not interested in that, they prefer to invest in bitcoin.

they believe that bitcoin will have good grades in the future ..

I guess what you're saying is what I'm working on. I am a bitcoin trader since 2 years ago.
I absolutely do not recommend investing in bitcoin for a long time, you need to trade daily, weekly with bitcoin to buy another coin.

That is not a bad idea and you will get profit fast, not by waiting ...

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

There are some gambling sites that allows users to invest and earn an interest. So i suggest you take a look at. One if them is yolodice, but also at yobit they got an invest box and for the matter of fees just withdraw to other currency rather than BTC

Gambling sites that may required to gamble, but who could be the loser? I havent heard about Yolodice, but thanks for sharing it here, however the Yobit investbox is better for other coins than BTC withdrawal fee.

I agree with you, but it takes time to get our profits and sometimes we may lose.

I have used Poloniex lending. Though the interest rate is quite low, it is relatively risk free and fees are not exorbitant. Poloniex is known to be a shady exchange though...

2 minutes ago, Josuagram said:

Investing in crypto must be prepared to accept the worst risk that we can lose some of the money we invest from the consequences of falling prices from when we started investing.  The safe place to invest is at the top exchange.  For investment interest rates in crypto this is not much different from investing Fiat in the bank.  The highest is 8% per year.

top exchange cannot guarantee your funds will be 100% safe, you can see from the events at Binance ago, indeed their funds are safe, but surely one day we cannot guarantee whether everything will be safe?

find some good project old or new then invest it with bitcoin ! and it will give you back in bitcoin too and if you got profit then it will be fine and if you lost then bad investment 

Good Luck