Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin?

Probably somewhere in the late future that is going to happen, when cryptocurrency is going to be the only currency used on earth but right now that is a scenario that seems almost impossible because world still runs on cash 

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Ipal said:

It seems yes, every company issues its own currency, but in the form of digital money, open digital currency is decentralized, digital money is usually used as toll payments, playing games, or using public transportation.

Don't you find that boring, all companies having their own currency will be a mess.

No, almost no companies will make their own cryptocurrency because making an ICO is expensive which will usually result in the loss of money.

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

This is case but not going for all as not many companies have depth or way for this because its not easy to do this may be we will watch few companies doing this with combination as its much better and profitable for them but every company is going with his own coin is not good for them even for this cryptoworld which is already under many threats from different ways.

20 hours ago, Alex122 said:

Making an ICO is not actually very expensive and anyway if we are talking about big companies that have millions of dollars in profit they can afford it. So I don't think that money will be a problem 

The problem is, you will only get as much liquidity in your tokens as the amount of money you invest in. So if you hold a cheap ICO you will have a bunch of cheap tokens. To get a token worth even $10 you need to give it millions of dollars of market capitalization.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 10/22/2019 at 7:46 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin

I don't think so because it would be a real mess and make you have to have thousands of currencies
In my view, one common currency must be chosen between them

It's already happening in crypto world. Now a days company and Organization create his own coin and token using BTC,ETH,TRX and Stella network. Some company using his own blockchain. I think in future all over the world accept blockchain and make his own currency.        

• +1 1

That's cannot be possible if all companies will create their own cryptocurriencies, because it will make cryptocurriencies to be with low worthy in the market cause they are many

On 10/22/2019 at 9:46 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I don't think so because it would be a real mess and make you have to have thousands of currencies

I think that is possible. I say that because as of now, many companies are already created their own coin, example is facebook. And I think it will be possible that in the future, other companies will also make their own to make their company more popular as well as rich one.

• +2 1

33 minutes ago, Lifeman said:
12 hours ago, naizu said:

They may be exquisite to have own coin as installment methodes, considering the fact that blockchain innovation is greater swifter than different

It might be of advantage for them to have their company coin but there will be some company coins that will become shit coins

If the company is strong in finance. Maybe no coin has experienced a drastic price reduction. But indeed it is not good for other coins, because it is not possible for all companies to make their own coins.

I think this would not happen because it is not possible because each company has not capacity to launch it's own separate coins or tokens very difficult for them. 

l do not think that each company should have its own coins as not all companies have the same capacity and the same opinion.  In addition, If each company has its own coin, there will be too many coins available and there will be more loses. 

On 12/2/2019 at 8:22 AM, angrytiger2 said:

I think this is because it is very easy, but the problem is not that each company produces its own currency, but the problem is this currency be supportive or be famous such as Litecoin or Etheriok as well as Bitcoin and will have a future in the sense of rising or be immersed like thousands of currencies

i think it will not be easy for every company to run its own currency as they will not be able to survive the bear market if they are a new company.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Rifat23 said:

Imagine a blockchain that would allow you to create your own coin and transfer it or exchange it for all of the other coins issued in the network as well as Bitcoin, Ether, and even USD—in an instant, limitless manner. Imagine the next generation cryptocurrencies.

If such a blockchain appears in crypto world, it will have more negative than positive outcomes. Imagine anyone creates a coin without having a smart project and background. The market will fill with so many useless coins that have zero value. I prefer to see a market with only valuable coins. A busy market will make everyone confused about currencies. A network for cross-currency conversion is admirable but there should be some requirements that make sure only purposeful coins can be added to the network.

A lot of ICO projects rolled out a coin to play doe their service, but that never going working good. I can't imagine that people holding wallets with 100 different tokens for every service they want to use. Most of those projects are just money grabbing ICO's and probably scams.

Saw last week another project where I did a bounty try out for and writet a blog about. 

https://cryptoandgaming.blogspot.com/2020/02/best-rated-bounty-try-out-airdropking.html?m=1

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 9:46 PM, Thekingcallme said:

As you can see we have thousands of coins/altcoins already (5k currencies were recorded in coinmarketcap) so this kind of scenario will likely to happen especially if that company or entities will try to gain some profit in crypto world by launching their own currencies that can be use by their customers. 

Most of the companies that are doing it right now are the big companies who have a positive insight with regards to crypto currencies or digital payments. 

34 minutes ago, olekuu said:

We not at all be familiar with this but it would be in addition bad.I assume near shouldnt be a luck of coins.So flat if they launch new coins we be supposed to not be okay with them

It will not happen. Just a thought, what will happen in the future. But that would be bad for sure and Quite a few companies make their own tokens.

Well not all companies will create its own cryptocurrency but most top branded companies in the future will create their own digital tokens for the customers to use, we can see facebook already taking the first move.

Yeah many top companies around the world will create some sort of token in the future, this happening is highly probable, we can see many companies trying to do it now, facebook is working on Libra and many others are also working on their own projects.

Yeah, this is possible. a lot of pojects everyday bringing their own coin, however not all project has their own coin, some projects brings top coin for their project to grow.

we dont need that much coins so i dont think every company will make their own coin but i believe some day companies will start using crytpo currency coins and not only companies all of the people will use crypto and crypto will be the international payment system in whole world.

1 hour ago, Ilustration said:

I don't believe that this will happen Company don't need to create thier own coins /tokens because this will cause loses only to them. 

You think companies creating their own coins is a loss, i think it is not because they will have investors who will help in developing the price if the coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

You think companies creating their own coins is a loss, i think it is not because they will have investors who will help in developing the price if the coin.

They are losing hopes on the projects because of no development from the past projects. I have totally lost faith in the past and new projects.

They collect something and later they stops to developing the project.