What do you expect to be a libra currency - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

What do you expect to be a libra currency

What do you expect to be a libra currency?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. What do you expect to be a libra currency?

• Good
    • Very good
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Do you expect libra to be a good currency and will make a big fuss in the world of digital currencies
Or it will be bad and offer few results and poor performance

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I do not think it will be a great success and for me it may be a currency to spy and follow you and I am not comfortable about it

I cannot say that Libra coins are good or bad before they actually exist, but if Libra coins can be used as a global currency in general in all countries, this is a progress with many rejecting payment transactions using Bitcoin.

The thing with libra as a stable coin is that it will click to the merchants. Seeing the price is not affected by volatility it is a perfect digital cash to accept as a mode of payment. But even though libra is good but I still prefer bitcoins and its volatility. I am not a merchant and I like trading and so I prefer bitcoin rather than stable coin.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Libra aiming to enter the cryptocurrency world! though the project is not suited for the crypto world!

They want to engage to people and breach the data! the stable coin LIBRA must not die but not to live!

They must stop the project and not launch anymore!

On 10/22/2019 at 2:25 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I do not think it will be a great success and for me it may be a currency to spy and follow you and I am not comfortable about it

I also have no thought of switching my bitcoin
In libra
For several reasons, I am not prepared to venture and wait for the currency to develop

I believe in Libra and it will be a good coin and many will buy it and make money from it, Libra is coming with a lot of money and it will be good for crypto currencies in general.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:21 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Do you expect libra to be a good currency and will make a big fuss in the world of digital currencies

Libra would be like XLM, XRP were they are manipulated by the whale investors in the market. And besides most of the crypto fanatic are not in favor with because of they want to control the personal privacy of their users accoding to what I see their plan. 

Well Libra is good cryptocurrency, but I don't expect too much this Libra coin because you know it is a stable coin, nothing special, it is just ordinary stable coin to me.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many Stable coins are present in the crypto-market. I believe libra have to face lot of problems. Also many unhealthy news are speculating related to libra. That why I believe libra is not a good option for investment.

1 minute ago, TheChinaBan said:

Well, we are just speculating on what will happen to Libra here. Actually, no one can be sure about Libra s the game has not ended yet and in fact just starting for this project. I name expecting that Libra will be changed and will offer many compromises so it can get the big YES of those in power. 

I am not ready to go the same way that I have been through Bitcoin twice
And do it with libra
Wait for the development of the currency and the rise in its price ... etc

I expect libra to be very good and to take a good portion of the current crypto market as it own, libra will be launch soon in the time where crypto currency will be doing extremely good and many will be interested in it, libra through facebook will expand crypto currency to the rest of the world.

I see the videos on youtube thats mark zuckerberg says in front of US conggress that he doesnt know that libra can be work or not, but its something new thats worth to try. If CEO facebook him self not sure about libra, then i cant say nothing about this.

• Useful or interesting 1

why libra so complicated and then what obsession mark for this libra coin? 

is he want all payment on facebook using libra only? or he want to focus about economy

On 10/27/2019 at 6:31 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I also have no thought of switching my bitcoin
In libra
For several reasons, I am not prepared to venture and wait for the currency to develop

I like you, so I prefer to buy BNB for example and trade it and make a daily profit on the purchase of the currency LIBRA, which is not yet clear

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

With Facebook backing it up and shilling it, it will have a decent/modest development on the market. It will attract newcomers to the cryptomarket, I think it will give some boost to the current prices.

4 minutes ago, Simeon4real said:

Libra is a win win situation for the crypto community. Even though Facebook has announced that Facebook would have little to nothing with Libra. I know it's a lie. Facebook will do well to shill Libra as they would integrate it to their products. Libra would open the doors to new users to the cryptocurrency and blockchain world. That's a win in my opinion for us - - Bitcoin/Crypto enthusiasts. 

We have to be like eagles
If the libra is initially good we will work with it and if it is bad we will move away from it

3 minutes ago, Simeon4real said:

Lol. It's basically a stablecoin which will be used for payments across Facebook products and their partners products and services. So whether or not it explodes upon launch, People would still use it. I'm not concerned with it. I just know it'll favor bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies. 

Bitcoin is definitely everyone's favorite and no other currency will ever take its place because it is the first and most powerful currency

I think it will be a very good thing, especially in the financial world, although libra will be a coin killer. Well, this will facilitate a variety of transactions, especially because Facebook is a very large company followed by whatassap, which may in the future integrate libra into their messenger. Let's wait for the next step, Cheers!

13 minutes ago, Simeon4real said:

No doubts about that. I'm only excited for Libra because it would create more awareness for Bitcoin and the underlying technology - Blockchain. I'm not gunning for Libra to take #1 spot. Even if I am, You and I knows it's not possible. 

Opportunities must be exploited and transformed to your advantage
I think libra will work as a promoter of bitcoin when you start working because everyone will recognize the libra
It will recognize Bitcoin as well

• +2 1

Libra can only be succeed for investing it before launching is done, but after its launch that the time we can see if it is really has a potential to help anyone to give profit in the end. and it will not be perfect to me as a crypto here in this filed of business.

Libra can only be succeed for investing it before launching is done, but after its launch that the time we can see if it is really has a potential to help anyone to give profit in the end. and it will not be perfect to me as a crypto here in this filed of business.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:21 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Yeah brother, i think this Coin will be something in the near future, because of all the community behind it, actually if facebook make it as the only way to pay for publicity in it, the price of this cryptocurrency will be unpredicted.

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

2 minutes ago, redamoun said:

Yeah brother, i think this Coin will be something in the near future, because of all the community behind it, actually if facebook make it as the only way to pay for publicity in it, the price of this cryptocurrency will be unpredicted.

This system will reach the top in its structure and this will definitely Libra become and will surpass it. I set to excellent. 

I do not really know if this currency will be important is mandatory for Facebook users, because it will be the main currency and a tool to spy on you, and that's the point I do not like.