What do you expect to be a libra currency - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

What do you expect to be a libra currency

What do you expect to be a libra currency?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. What do you expect to be a libra currency?

• Good
    • Very good
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Libra is a cryptocurrency to be launched by the social networking giant, Facebook. Libra seems to be a good cryptocurrency but the fact that it is a stable coin that will not be affected by volatility and it is launched by a powerful company like Facebook, arises some doubt over its influence by large collectors and even Facebook itself.

468x60-3.png

2 hours ago, Dmasked said:

Libra is a cryptocurrency to be launched by the social networking giant, Facebook. Libra seems to be a good cryptocurrency but the fact that it is a stable coin that will not be affected by volatility and it is launched by a powerful company like Facebook, arises some doubt over its influence by large collectors and even Facebook itself.

It can not be a good coin, it may results to forcing stable coins out of crypto market, even in the last G 20 meeting, stable coins threat are talked about emphasizing on tether, but they said that supply can not have effect. But, if SEC has given Libra chance, it will be done in a way that banks will be affected, and I do not consider it a good project, or he should not build it on facebook platform. 

• +4 1

I think rthe concept of Libra is perfect for so many people because look around and you will find that there is a chance for the whole Libra network to be accepted if integrated with Facebook and if it is acceptable by the people down there, so I think its going to be very good.

The coins is like a rumor, there is not activities about it now, there is a big chance to even never get released to the light of day.

Unfortunately, this project has already been abandoned. And once again the government had a hand in this. If Sec had not laid his paw, then such partners as Visaa would not have fled.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:36 PM, setifien said:

I think Libra (if launched successfully) won't bring something interesting to the crypto community because 

1st : it will be a stable coin (just like tether )

2nd: many contributors leaved the project

3rd: I think crypto industry is saturated currently, no need for creating other coins

I agree on the first two points, while I think most people will always try to chase the next big thing.

I heard the market was saturated at about 1k different assets, and I don’t think it will change as people forget the old ones and create hype around the new ones.

I do not like this currency for me, I am not a fan of centralized currencies and more knowing Facebook that is surely used to evade your privacy. I keep my decentralization since 2009, I do not change it for anything. But I respect whoever finds what Libra raises useful.

Libra (formerly known as GlobalCoin or Facebook Coin) is a permissioned blockchain developed by Facebook. I think it will grow and multiply in the next few years

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

For me this coin is going to be a total success, since it is managed by Facebook, it is a company willing to break with everything, it has the tools and the money. I don't think it will beat BTC but this coin is going to be a big stir

On 22/10/2019 at 8:21, Thekingcallme said:

¿Espera que libra sea una buena moneda y hará un gran alboroto en el mundo de las monedas digitales?
O será mala y ofrecerá pocos resultados y un rendimiento deficiente.

Facebook has announced that just as it is possible to send messages anywhere in the world instantly, money can be sent with Libra in the same way, This means that it will allow financial transactions to be carried out online from and to any country in the world (Yobit ).

The best, Facebook Libra is one of the best currencies that they are going to launch, in fact, for me it is the trigger that the Chinese have fallen into despair, because their economy was very to hell.

Hello, although the Libra currency, if it comes to fruition, goes against one of the fundamental principles of bitcoin such as decentralization, I can assure you that it will add value to Blockchain technology, because it will incorporate a large community already established on platforms. important like Facebook, in short, I think it's very good.

Interesting Facebook project, although already several partners like EBay, MasterCard have withdrawn from the project and many governments are against it, hopefully Facebook will revolutionize the political system and launch its pound 

I trust that libra could be a great cash, the superior it'll be. I see forward to this extend coming out. it's not discharged however so I can't judge it on execution or steadiness. Fair hold up for it to come out and I'll utilize it live and I'll be back to survey.

Seeing the price is not affected by volatility it is a perfect digital cash to accept as a mode of payment. But even though libra is good but I still prefer bitcoins and its volatility.Well, this will facilitate a variety of transactions, especially because Facebook is a very large company.

The idea was interesting because it made it possible to send money via Messenger, WhatsApp in a fast way, perhaps it would have been well received, but from the point of view of freedom it was like creating a private Bitcoin, controlled by a company (or a conglomerate of them ).

Libra is backed by a set of companies that provide material support (money, property or other assets), which makes it a stable cryptocurrency (stablecoin), but unlike BTC or other currencies here if there are a number of companies after it, which suggests that there could be a certain lack of neutrality.

I wanted to vote very bad but maybe I mistaken where I put my vote, It is going to be very bad anyway, there is nothing this will accomplish except perhaps to increase the scammers in facebook spamming our private messages asking for Libra or Diem that will be called next.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is nothing to expect not a reason for facebook to have a cryptocurrency. What is the target in this to become an internet currency? Will there be any partnerships at all and it seems it will not be released any time soon if not at all.

With libra we don't even know if this coin will ever be released, will it be a stable coin probably but can we use it to profit? Lets say it will be perfect and dominate, how this can help us , we can't invest and profit from a stable coin.

Dont be fooled by Libra. Its a scam promoted by the founder of FakeBook, Mark Smukerberg. Libra has / had lost most of its financial backers because of the problems FakeBook has concerning how they handle the privacy info of their users. If you cant trust how FakeBook respects your privacy, how can you trust them with anything related to economics. Short answer - You cant trust FakeBook with anything !!!!!!!!!

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Right now I am not expecting anything from this coin. But when I first read about Libra, I thought it could become huge and used so much that people would only have libra wallets and use that for every day purchases. This was what governments were afraid and blocked all attempts made by Libra to be released.

Libra coin changed it's name to Diem.  I expect good things from Diem because it is backed up by the greatest corporation in the United States "Facebook" therefore it is expected to be a really trustable stable coin. 

We all know the issues Tether is having with New York attorney general right now, so I think this is the best time for it's release. Personally, I might consider transferring all my Tethers to Diems.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png