What are the tokens that I benefited from? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

What are the tokens that I benefited from?

My first cryptocurrency was ethics, at the time I was only aware of this aspect of investment and business and for me it was an important experience that inspired me to buy other currencies.They have a good investment project on yobit that monitors it to see if I participate in them, take a look at what you think.

You can find sites giving you huge amounts of tokens but they are not very effective. However, the tokens you can get from them are very low, do not expect more from the tokens, especially those that are cheaper.

I personally have had success with the dogecoin cryptocurrency since I had many dogecoin saved for a long time and as you can see in recent days it had a very important rise where I could obtain very good profits
A big greeting to the whole community

• +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 7:17 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Is it possible to share with us the token that was successful?
And made some good sums

I get profits from the TNC token. Some people say that this token has low volume but I have gotten good profits from this token. Real research mobile application is giving us TNC token for solving the surveys and I have gotten many tokens from this application after that I have sold them in a good price. 

On 10/22/2019 at 7:17 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Is it possible to share with us the token that was successful?
And made some good sums

Which token will be profitable for you is not the main issue.  Because each coin behaves differently at different times. So it is necessary to find out which coin will be profitable by analyzing the market. So it is very important to analyze the market for profitable coins.

I just worked with the Stellar sign. In terms of business, I trade Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin, but the currency that has given me the most pleasure is Litecoin, which has low withdrawal fees, quick and secure transactions, and a good price.

Participation is really good in order for others to benefit. I think that the best project for investment at the moment is Dot. It is a very strong project and it is worth every investment in it.

• +4 1

HelloI still think that sometimes there is a token that is not scam and will make everything worthwhile . Tokens that you can profit from them are very few, don't expect more from token especially who are with low price.  know crypto market very risky but If you understand about crypto market your shoud good returns.  Now this time market is so much down and all the coins are going to down thats why still we are in loss and not get any profit from any coin we need to wait for the good time because now this time market is down but soon all the crypto market will go up so much and on that time we got good profit from the crypto market

• +5 1

In purchasing of Token you must have to be critical and carefulness because there is lot of fraud in the online marketing of token. 

Thanks. We are posting 20 times a day. Originally we were given 200 talk tokens for 20 posts. Money can be made through our tokens. At present its price is very low. Some changes have been made in the forum. But, when its price goes up, you can make a lot of money. Everything about the rules and achievements should be shared with all members of this forum.

If u ask me, Have you heard of Utopia that is coming with real uniqueness on music field? There is lack of transparency on the field. The Utopia Open Platform (UOP) is the ecosystem for the tokenized song. The UOP receives data from the existing Utopia Music Platform, which collects commercial music consumption and copyright data from numerous sources. Over the past 3 years, it has collected over 3 billion data points ‘Genesis’ will be the first application on the UOP. Through Genesis, users will be able to plug into this data to keep track of songs, compositions, artists, writers, composers, record labels, releases, radio stations, DSPs, standard identifiers and much more. Whether you are an artist, a producer, or a record label, you will be able to see where, how, when and with whom the music is performing best. Google them to check the website

Bro idviced you to visit any platform that you want and watch the most currencies which are bought so you can know that are the prices which will go up and for me the bitcoin and the xrp are the best choice for now.

• +2 1