What are the tokens that I benefited from? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

What are the tokens that I benefited from?

To me the name of the token would not remember in any respect because all I care about is the liquidity and volatility whether or not its Bitcoin or ripple or eth or maybe Matic. Small trades will collect to exact profits my buddies.

Most of us receive different tokens from airdrops those may be held by telegram or Twitter.But most of them becomes scam.And whether if you get any token,you don't know when the token will be listed on any exchange.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, yuwira said:

To me the name of the token would not remember in any respect because all I care about is the liquidity and volatility whether or not its Bitcoin or ripple or eth or maybe Matic. Small trades will collect to exact profits my buddies.

I heard that the liquidity of a coin is what makes the coin more strong and reduce the risk of dying like what happened to many coins like Russian miner coin, but what is liquidity?

Tokens as if it use ranges on different scope and functioning, as of the best token which I think that every one should atleast participate into ,I think it's the tpl, toilet paper token which really has potential, to actually grow in value

There are various kinds of tokens that helped to earn in the crypto world. Actually  if a user have the knowledge to use a token or coin in a right way then he can easily earn from them. Ripple or xlm or airtokens of yobit are also quite good in these matters. There are also several tokens available that will give good profits for the users. But coins are always  better than tokens. 

• Useful or interesting 1

lately there have been few successful ico those whose tokens were worth a little something at least in my opinion tachyon protocol (ipx), neo, edo, trx ,actually little stuff...

4 hours ago, Saj555 said:

There are various kinds of tokens that helped to earn in the crypto world. Actually  if a user have the knowledge to use a token or coin in a right way then he can easily earn from them. Ripple or xlm or airtokens of yobit are also quite good in these matters. There are also several tokens available that will give good profits for the users. But coins are always  better than tokens. 

Unfortunately I no longer have confidence in tokens, yes there have been some good tokens in the past like you mentioned but for a long time I have not found a single token that has a real good project that can benefit from it. Unfortunately, most of them were scam or failed.

On 3/14/2020 at 4:04 PM, UT2001 said:

You basically need to do this research yourself as there is so many coins to choose from but in general if you are going for a coin then do check it out on coinranking first to get some good research on the coin in question.

I agree with you these days more than 5000 cryptocurrency available in the market it's very impossible to find our favorite one so in my opinion we should make favorite our cryptocurrency so we only do research on that particular project 

I get benefits to Air coin and Yoda coin when the it pumps its first price in the yobit exchange. So that i use to exchange it immediately to btc before the price will drop. I save those earning for my future use.

On 3/9/2020 at 8:22 AM, lharost said:

Holding bitcoin gave me the best profits I guess over time so that to this time I still prefer to trade bitcoin over any other coin even when btc is more stable and it's not moving much.

Holding BTC is always profitable, if we are talking about investing in any coin. Firstly we start thinking about BTC, that is why BTC is absolutely the best for long-term investing.

If you are searching for tokens, I would like to recommend you to invest in BAT, OGN, Energi NRG to expect potential benefits in the future.There can be other valuable tokens too. You might perform a research for that purpose. 

In my experience investing in new tokens and hoping good from them is worst thing to do. Instead of that you can go for good project and reputed coins like btc ,eth, ltc, bnb and expect good profit holding them.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/28/2019 at 5:05 PM, miskyming said:

Just invested in trusted coins like ethereum just in the top coinmarketcap for sure you will earn profit if you keep hold with it.

It depends on the time you invested in such coin, if you invested at the wrong time, you will end up losing, so, you have to analyze the coin before investing too. 

In the meantime, even beginners and debt are not good at technical analysis, they can profit from the market because all currencies are on the rise, all you have to do is divide your capital and have some patience,good luck.

Tokens with good price are very few in cryptocurrency world but I have earned a lot of profit some years back when airdrop campaign was good and believe me it is much better you to for coins this days because they give more profit ahead of tokens.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

if you are newbie in Crypto market then I will recommend to invest according to coinmarketcap . u think Bitcoin or top 10 coin have good option for everyone , if you want to go with long-term investment .

personally I invest 69% of total income in TRX and XRP coin as a long-term investment .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

4 hours ago, gourav789 said:

if you are newbie in Crypto market then I will recommend to invest according to coinmarketcap . u think Bitcoin or top 10 coin have good option for everyone , if you want to go with long-term investment .

personally I invest 69% of total income in TRX and XRP coin as a long-term investment .

Tron and ripple are two different good coins, I have invested on ripple before but the price seemed so not profitable, but as for from, the price also seemed not profitable. So, I decided to invest on Chainlink, it is one of the best including ADA. 

I have just experienced a lot from good cryptocurrencies and shitcoins, i noticed strong currencies profited me than lower currencies. I put my money on one shot coin lately, he was later reduced in price so much my $200 does not worth $1 again. No pump since then. I will suggest strong cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

On 7/10/2020 at 3:04 PM, Solex said:

Tokens with good price are very few in cryptocurrency world but I have earned a lot of profit some years back when airdrop campaign was good and believe me it is much better you to for coins this days because they give more profit ahead of tokens.

Indeed airdrops were ok a few years ago. Right now nothing pays and in 2020 almost no airdrop has been distributed. I hope that this will change as these projects that did nothing but scam investors and their community that supported them will see what they are missing. They just went to scam for peanuts instead of proceeding with creating something that could have been big. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/23/2020 at 9:53 AM, BTC Future said:

Indeed airdrops were ok a few years ago. Right now nothing pays and in 2020 almost no airdrop has been distributed. I hope that this will change as these projects that did nothing but scam investors and their community that supported them will see what they are missing. They just went to scam for peanuts instead of proceeding with creating something that could have been big. 

Yes mate, 90% of airdrops today are scam and that is why i now prefer to earn  and learn more about Cryptocurrency making use of this great forum because from my own point of view it is currently the best site that pays users without waste of time.

On 7/28/2020 at 9:43 AM, Rabih said:

I have a good benefit from the Dice coin this year and from Free coin.

I too have good profit from dice token but  about the free coin, I do not get, if talking about the free coin section on yobit, I think you are very wrong. 

As for me, I gained a lot from bitcoin, litecoin and some other altcoins. 

• +1 1

22 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

I too have good profit from dice token but  about the free coin, I do not get, if talking about the free coin section on yobit, I think you are very wrong. 

As for me, I gained a lot from bitcoin, litecoin and some other altcoins. 

You are not wrong, at least I gained $6 from dice token,although the amount not much but it was completely free token. Also are some other tokens I benefited as a airdrop. There are a lot of profit from cryptocurrencies  if you can know how it works. 

• +1 1

Personally I got a lot of profit from BNB and ETH. ETH is now up, BNB gives me a chance to participate in a lot of events, which already made me almost a 1000 dollars. Now I am investing in a few low level coins so I can get profit from it. Highly recommend you dividing your bank and investing it.