What are the tokens that I benefited from? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

What are the tokens that I benefited from?

Is it possible to share with us the token that was successful?
And made some good sums

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -1 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Along this year most projects I've participated were scam, and I see that I'm not alone

A few projects I remember worth something are WPP energy, blockmason, Veil and now that I think about it there are not much more 😂 would need to go and check

it has been an hawfull year for bounty hunters

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

5 hours ago, dentolas said:

Along this year most projects I've participated were scam, and I see that I'm not alone

A few projects I remember worth something are WPP energy, blockmason, Veil and now that I think about it there are not much more 😂 would need to go and check

it has been an hawfull year for bounty hunters

Agreed, you are really not alone man! we are many actually here that became a part of these scam projects. 
And we already have a lot of learning we faced before, And I don't know if we really learn for those mistakes because we still joined at the scam project😁

7 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Agreed, you are really not alone man! we are many actually here that became a part of these scam projects. 
And we already have a lot of learning we faced before, And I don't know if we really learn for those mistakes because we still joined at the scam project😁

well, we can try to learn from these past mistakes 😁 but it is a bit out of our control. We can make every possible diligence to check if it is scam, but there will always be cases on which we get scammed...

I check stuff so much that I almost can't find any bounty... but I still get scammed onece in a while

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

To me the name of the token doesn't matter at all because all I care about is the liquidity and volatility whether its Bitcoin or ripple or eth or even Matic. Small trades will accumulate to good profits my friends. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

On 10/24/2019 at 3:10 PM, dentolas said:

well, we can try to learn from these past mistakes 😁 but it is a bit out of our control. We can make every possible diligence to check if it is scam, but there will always be cases on which we get scammed...

I check stuff so much that I almost can't find any bounty... but I still get scammed onece in a while

It is because the scammers are very careful too and very smart also, even if we double the cautions we are still a victim, which means they are really professional scammer🙄 But once the token are not scam of course it give us a good earnings .

On 10/22/2019 at 3:43 PM, SarapCrypto said:

Despite being a victim also of many scam projects, I still have some that made me some money. I could cite these coins/tokens: Datum, Trade.io, OPEN, Everex, and so much more. Back in 2017 many projects were wonderful. Now, it is different, many projects are worthless. 

They're worthless because nowadays people do their research before sending their money to ico projects. Back in 2017 people were willing to send millions to ico that doesn't even have a good reputation or representation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 2:17 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Is it possible to share with us the token that was successful?
And made some good sums

The only token i made profits from it BROTHER, was the VAL coin if any body remember it, because it was back in 2015, and users didn't know about scaming coin or fake coin the indystry was young, and all hackers and spammers try to profit the maximum that they can get, so for the Valcoin, i get it from inviting people to the project, using social media like facebook and tweeter, and then i sell it in two exchange YOBIT, and C-cex, i get like 0,006 btc from it at that time.    😍

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, cryptokram said:

It is because the scammers are very careful too and very smart also, even if we double the cautions we are still a victim, which means they are really professional scammer🙄 But once the token are not scam of course it give us a good earnings .

I agree, I still think that sometimes there is a token that is not scam and will make everything worthwhile... (all the other scams)... because no matter how much we dig and investigate, there are always scammers that are smarter, and acknowledging this is very important...

But I do not invest directly into these new tokens... only bounties and such... learnt my lesson

• +1 1

Besides the obvious use of bitcoin, I did a small investments in some altcoins and actually got like 100$ profits from them. A friend told me to invest in Tron and EOS, had my doubts at fisrt but I tested my patience and hodl them for like 4 months and got my reward. I know it's a small amout but for me is very satisfactory and a good profit.

• +1 2

On 11/4/2019 at 7:31 PM, aika said:

Besides the obvious use of bitcoin, I did a small investments in some altcoins and actually got like 100$ profits from them. A friend told me to invest in Tron and EOS, had my doubts at fisrt but I tested my patience and hodl them for like 4 months and got my reward. I know it's a small amout but for me is very satisfactory and a good profit.

All profits no matter how small can actually make you feel good about trading and want to keep doing it but its good your Investments were on big coins and not small caps.

• +1 1

Tokens that you can profit from them are very few, don't expect more from token especially who are with low price, you can find sites giving to you a huge amount of tokens but they aren't useful so much 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Last few years I take good returns from many token like digitex, nrg, bnb, bat etc.

I know crypto market very risky but i take many risk smartly that's why I take many profit. 

I already make my fund to 100x.

If you understand about crypto market your shoud good returns.  

On 12/13/2019 at 7:40 AM, SCB1234 said:

I've done well with REP, BAT, ALGO, LTC, XRP, ETH, OMG, IRISnet, LINK, DASH, NANO, GRIN, FTM.

I recommend for people to day trade by looking for smaller, safer positions instead of going in for one huge investment. It is all risk, but you can reduce risk right now with the market already being low by choosing coins that continuously rank high.

I Think those were the good old days when nano pumped and FTM as well but nowadays its hard to see a coin pump without eventually do a huge dump like MATIC recently, but i keep investing in small cap coins.

1 hour ago, Lifeman said:

You have stop trading that why you have forgotten their names, it will help others to notice that opportunity

i dont think he meant he stopped trading but rather forgot the names of the coins he made huge profits from , happens to me as well because i have been trading with so many coins i forget which one gave me profits.

• +2 1

Now this time market is so much down and all the coins are going to down thats why still we are in loss and not get any profit from any coin we need to wait for the good time because now this time market is down but soon all the crypto market will go up so much and on that time we got good profit from the crypto market.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/26/2019 at 9:50 AM, Invalid said:

From the recent airdrop oc yobit i earn some profit with the use of air token. It really pays but with minimal profits but quite good and does having a legitimate value. 

i think everyone who received airtoken on yobit has already sold it and thats why the coin fell in price so much, but i think once the selling stops it might have a chance to go back up.

The token that I could benefited from in the late 2018 BTW I lost it completely because when the price was up, I supposed to sell my gadget got spoiled before I could have fixed my phone the price of the token has fallen and dead. 

• +1 1

Just invested in trusted coins like ethereum just in the top coinmarketcap for sure you will earn profit if you keep hold with it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/26/2019 at 9:21 AM, Binbillal007 said:

The coins are already dead that is why it had been a long time actually since I trade them, they have no use now

well the good thing is you made profits from the and sold before they became dead coins, many other traders werent as lucky and got stuck with useless coins for a long time until it became nothing,

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Invalid said:

Yes it has a chance but i think the percentage was lessen because that token was used for some coin management like the production of bitcoin to their site.

yea no coin can be dumping forever and soon once the selling pressure ends they will start buying it back and we might see use cases for it and the price might actually recover.

21 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

That is true, if a coin doesn't have volume i will not bother to look at it twice so I better trade volume coins

yea its hard to trade coins that has low volume but lets not forget that even those coins could be pumping hard when they have good news, we saw LBC pump from around 80 sat to over 400 sat in a matter of weeks.

If what is meant is token from airdrop, I don't know, but if I get the benefit of tokens that have been listed on various exchanges, maybe I'll answer matic networ,and in binance exchange, you will get a reward by leaving a token or coin that supports the staking program on binance exchange,

In addition there are several tokens that can also be used to get rewards if you lock the token in a personal storage wallet to do mining, however, I prefer to call it soft Staking...

20 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

That was a good pump, those holding it will sell it and take the price and that might get it crashing

yea thats exactly what happened because we all saw it going from 35 sat to over 400 which is insane gains but again we saw it crashing from 400 sat to 100sat in one day.