What are the tokens that I benefited from? - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

What are the tokens that I benefited from?

Made good sums when trading Verge and Tron in 2017. These two given the best profit. I also done good trades with Digibyte and a few more that I don't recall now. The worst trading I was making that was always bad from the start was with xrp and xlm. Each time I ever bought them they were always dropping.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/22/2019 at 2:17 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Is it possible to share with us the token that was successful?
And made some good sums

For me my friend the waves coin was my best token for the year of 2020, because i made more than 500% profits, and to be honest i didn't expected, now i'm holding Xrp for the spark airdrop, and i'm already in 200% profits and will see when the fork is coming, maybe Ripple will be my best holding 

token ever.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I am not benefited from token tradeing except only from Talk token. I am trader for coins and not tokens that are very lower in price and more danger as they are usually not worth investing in them. I am prefer the coins that have a blockchain and trader these.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I had some profit from trading BNB, XRP, Link, LTC and Tron. The most I've gained was from link this year that went too high and was in a rise mode for many months until it reached $20. I sold somewhere there and made a few hundred dollars from it.

• +3 1

The token that given me the most rewards has been the Talk token. It was a long process since I started and being paid in it in the forum for almost two months until it was listed for trading in Yobit. It given good earnings and it has done the same for all the forum members. I noticed that some didn't like the talk token and left but it was their mistake in my opinion.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I had bought since 2019 many altcoins and held in wallets or exchanges. Those that I was holding in Binance and other exchanges I sold after they pumped during the summer. I had Ethereum, Vechain, LTC as big investments and made good profit. I also trades some Zcash, Monero and Defi tokens that were listed on Binance but not as succesful as they were pumped instantly and then most of time were going down.

• +2 1

I think between the all tokens existent in the market, who are taking the best place between the top cryptocurrencies for this year 2020, is Waves. I think this Waves will be one of the most profitable in the future. All token or coin who are created by their platform will can success, in this case Waves created by waves.exchange and also BNB, YO....etc with bright future.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 hours ago, Mella said:

I am not benefited from token tradeing except only from Talk token. I am trader for coins and not tokens that are very lower in price and more danger as they are usually not worth investing in them. I am prefer the coins that have a blockchain and trader these.

@Mella..It is very difficult to trade and very easy. To trade in the crypto world, you need to know a lot of experience and information.  If one is inexperienced in trading, he will not be able to make a profit by trading.  But you have only benefited by trading with talk tokens.  You did not benefit from any more coins.  Then I would say you know more and more about the crypto market.  Because there are many tokens in the crypto world with which.  It is profitable to trade

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think that you need english lessons asap. You are even confusing "I" with "you" so you can't possibly be writing in an english forum. I don't remember reading another post from this guy but if anyone cares, this is terrible to read and I wonder what is the reason to create this.

• +3 1

Actually we need to have such great information that we can predict the price so then we easily find the great coins for trading and getting great profit buy it is hard in the beginning because we will face some loss as well as many new members face it already..

• Useful or interesting 2

Bitcoin is the perfect coin for those who want to earn profit, because these coins have a high market value and are in great demand in the global market.

• +2 1

You can only benefit from few token while most token are scam and don't have value. So don't invest in any token because you will lose your money in long run. Many site give free token but the token just has small value.

i have work on work on telegram bots. one bot gave me bright neuclear token . these token were totally fraud and useless. some tokens have profit and some are fraud. now a days tron have high value and it is used in smart contracts

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

there are only few or just one coin I benefited from and that is the twt token which I was given free by the trust wallet as airdrop so I am holding that amount and will sell it after few months or years and will cashout my money.

If its meant for airdrops then i can say i have benefited from yobits airdrop coins. Such as yoda,dlrs,dice etc. I haven't did any trading that much. I got money from the airdrops but i benefitted the most from yobit.

The only token that has been substantial for me no longer exists, it became a scam, its name was Miracle Telecom, I remember I bought it for only $ 0.05 and managed to sell it for 0.50 euros each, I invested 100 dollars and I withdrew 1000, a few days After launching the P2P market, it became a scam ... it started as an airdrop but they kept people interested.

• +5 1

I earned a lot of money from the recently launched Trust Wallet Tokens TWT, I also earned passive income for staking my Trons TRX. Other coins like BNB, ETH & XRP, I simply trade them and scalp out the profits

43 minutes ago, Kareemramzy83 said:

Most of the currencies that I invested in lost a lot, and some were just a big hoax and I lost my money with it. I learned to place my money only in reliable and well-known currencies such as Bitcoin, and these currencies ended up for the better.

You are absolutely correct. I for one though don't like Bitcoin but will always recommend the coin to new investors. The reason for my antagonist approach to Bitcoin is because it has lost its initial resolve and that doesn't make it useful to me but when trying to make profits, BTC is the right coin to choose

49 minutes ago, Amiami said:

The only token that has been substantial for me no longer exists, it became a scam, its name was Miracle Telecom, I remember I bought it for only $ 0.05 and managed to sell it for 0.50 euros each, I invested 100 dollars and I withdrew 1000, a few days After launching the P2P market, it became a scam ... it started as an airdrop but they kept people interested.

You must be very lucky my friend. There was this coin called TronSV which I invested in but turned out a scam. Ever since then, I have been quite careful with ICO's and IEO's of new cryptocurrencies

2 hours ago, TH Tarek said:

I think these waves will be one of the most profitable in the future.  All the tokens or currencies created by their platform can be successful You have not benefited from any more coins.  Then I would say you know more and more about the crypto market.

Waves transients many areas of focus and I wasn't surprised to see it's price rally from $2 some times ago to it's recent value of $8. If you invested in buying this coin, you have made a really good investment

• +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 4:17 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Is it possible to share with us the token that was successful?
And made some good sums

We are using this forum in order to share benefited things only for each others, so that's you have to share anything regarding crypto which you think will be benefit for you and the member of the forum. 

• +2 1

Throughout the year, only scam, cheating and fraud has been done in the name of Tokens. One reason for this is that all the tokens from like Bitcoin talk, binannce and ethurum, all prices have fallen. Now again, all the tokens are growing , you should check in the market, in which you get more benefit, invest in it, buy it, and when the price rises in the currency, then sell it to make your benefit easy. 

Hello dear, the best currencies in my opinion based on personal experience, are bitcoin and then litecoin and ethereum, dog currency, USDT currency, and yo currency, they're the best in my opinion, I would recommend. Everyone's theirs. 

• +4 1

For m I al ready stopped  count of how many tokens have benefited me, but I will tell you that this year  they were AWC, centus, and bitrue, TWT, so far I have managed to get good profits from them

The name of the token doesn't matter to me at all because all I care about is its fluidity and volatility its bitcoin or ripple or morality or even matic. Small businesses will add a good amount to my profits. 

I think the best token in which I invested was in miracle telecom, a project that ended up being a massive scam, but in which some of us managed to make money, their ICO was 0.05 cents per token, at that time I acquired 1000 tokens, later during the staking process, its price increased a x10, therefore my investment had a growth of almost 500%.

Tokens that you can benefit from them are not many, don't hope for something else from token particularly those with low value, you can discover sites providing for you an immense measure of tokens yet they aren't helpful to an extent.