What are the tokens that I benefited from? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

What are the tokens that I benefited from?

I got a lot of token and all of them were in a downward fashion. I didn't make any profit from it and it is now worth nothing. Maybe next time I will achieve something.

You can make good profit from such coins as btc,eth,neo if you prefer popular coins.Also take a look at bnb.Binance offer a lot of ways to earn money by staking bnb.Launchpool is a good instrument for money making.If you want not very popular coins then look at minex coin and virtual mining on Yobit.Minec already made x3+ and it will grow up more

• Useful or interesting 1

Many have given me good returns, others not so much ... but to this day I continue to obtain profits from TWT and BNB they have given me security to invest in them and know how to take advantage of their moment in the market.

I've never contributed in tokens myself. I collected them from bot, drops and bounty companies. Over the past 2 a long time, approximately 6 assortments of tokens have risen in cost. I was offering them. The sum was almost $ 500. And the rest of the tokens are either worth nothing or the cost is exceptionally moo. Maybe their time will come.

Edited by mis3rably

I once had the opportunity to get free tokens, which was a stellar lumex promotion, I don't remember what date, but that was the only time I was able to win and then I tried to try many aidrops, but every time I tried It demotivated me more since I could never get tokes again; what happens is that many of the aidrops are not real and ends up being scaam, for that reason was that I gave up on registering in any aidrops. Greetings.

we can get benefit from only strong and already existed coins otherwise there is too many scam project have and can cause huge money loose. but also some coıns so ınterestıng, cıng as a joke coıns and value jumpıng.

VLX a great coin from which I made a lot of profit a few months ago. A great project that came about with the help of coinpayments

I participated in NEO ico a long time ago and that made me around 15x profits. However, realistically it is very hard to choose a successful token especially now with all the Defi craze. The most important thing is to identify good projects with teams committed to project development and not just short term hype.

On 10/24/2019 at 12:10 PM, dentolas said:

well, we can try to learn from these past mistakes 😁 but it is a bit out of our control. We can make every possible diligence to check if it is scam, but there will always be cases on which we get scammed...

I check stuff so much that I almost can't find any bounty... but I still get scammed onece in a while

There are a lot of tokens whom I got fully benefited and these are being described below as follows.

1. ARX

2. TONS

3. TRON

so these are the coins that gave me full benefits.

I believe storing bitcoins has brought me the maximum profit over time, so until now I still prefer to trade bitcoins over any other coin, even when bitcoins are more stable and move little.

I've made quite a bit of money from VET, XRP & BTC this year. I have also made quite a lot of money from the myriad of really Crappy currencies on Yobit this year such as Mask, Scam, QQQ, Yotra, Water & most recently Minex & DLRS. I've been burned a few times though, GER and CRY spring to mind so you need to be careful. 

Only these coins I prefer to deal with i.e bitcoins and eth and both of them has given good profits to me bitcoin has given more profits than eth.

• +3 1

I have only got some free TALK tokens by this forum which have given a lot of profit to me. I don't like to take risk by purchasing any token which is not popular.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 11/7/2020 at 10:15 PM, Cryptooo said:

Companion I propose you don't accepting any unknown coins exchange with top 10 coins which worth get down purchase this coin and sit tight for the market of this coin goes up .to get benefit 

Top ranked coins have profit guaranteed but, it is better to learn more about crypto and been able to research coins that are even more profitable but they are not in the list of eh top coins.

• +2 1

The most profitable is Bitcoin, its price is high. Ethereum comes second. These are more valuable than tokens.

For it was trx but any coin or token can be profitable if you but at good time and sell at the good time. Also i like doing dirty trade with new coins with low volume you may lose all of your money or get a good amount of money its kinda habit for me and i did my 3 dollars in future binance 30 dollars !

I got Talk Token from cryptotalk campaign, Talk token had a good price at the start of trading which is around 140 Satoshi, but now the Talk token price has dropped to 40 Satoshi. It is very difficult for tokens to survive on the exchange, currently only famous coins can survive.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On the Bitcointalk site we often get tokens that have no value, the tokens we get from the campaigns we participate in we cannot sell on the exchange because they are not listed. There we lost a lot of time. In the CryptoTalk campaign we got Talk tokens in my opinion the prices are quite good, rather than having no prices at all.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Not much token worth mentioning here except talk token that we are getting here and yobit that has continuously yield positive earnings from the start.

What is this about? You ask if you are allowed to make a post about the tokens you benefited? What are you going to do next then? Why don't you edit this post and do what you asked?

Edited by annayks
  • +2 1

It this a question about us? You are not going to share anything but want to know which token helped us make the most and how much too? Very strange question and I wonder what is the purpose of asking this? Just for chating?

• +3 1

I have benefited by investing in Bitcoin. It was my first investment and I haven't invested in another coin yet as I have many reservations, I wanted to try Ethereum but the price exploded during the time I was doing my research so I stayed with Bitcoin. It was a very profitable investment so far and perhaps I will invest some more if I see the chance.

• +2 1

I believe that if it is good to share what benefits us, but it is also good to create a personal analysis and not be influenced by the opinion of another person, since believe me that one can regret it.

• +3 1