Luna disari

Do you want crypto in your nearest ATM?

It is possible to withdraw bitcoin(cash) from an ATM but only from special ATMs created for bitcoin. You cannot withdraw bitcoin from any regular ATM that you find on every street even though it would be perfect if you could do it

yaaaaaah it would be amazing to have a crepto ATM, it is so sad to not have one near to our house

Crypto ATMs are spreading all over, it will be only a matter of time until we have them all over the world as a standard... in my country I don't think there is any of these machines, at least I've nerver heard of one, but it would be legal ...

6 hours ago, leon1122 said:

yes. i really need this option at my near bank. then i can cash out easily from my digital currency. though our country don't support crypto currency

Iif you're country dont support cryptocurrency then how come you want to have the ATM and withdraw near to you? how your government will allow even one machine to be on your country? but i hope they will be open to this!

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

I actually see no reason for having a BTC ATM near my house as I can easily convert my BTC to our local currency in some online exchanges here

There are some countries where they have crypto ATM, I think its not far will coming son to others countries, will be helpful for more people exchange them to any others fiat or from fiat to crypto.

Atm fees are hard but it will be a good thing to get my funds from crypto anytime i want and fast, having a crypto atm is good and when more comes, many people might get interested in cryptocurrency.

Ofcourse that would be nice suprise and would aid the BTC popularity. But I doubt that it would happen soon, because banks wouldn't let crypto touch their ATMs.

If you find my content helpful feel free give it a "LIKE"

It is already possible. There are cryptowallets that offers withdrawals with certain ATMs and requires only less than 5% of the withdrawal amount to be its transaction fee. Also, there are ATMs that supports cryptos as well. Hence, it isn't an uncommon thing nowadays.

IDEAS AND SUGGESTION ABOUT THE FORUM FINALIZED HERE!

CONTENT CREATOR | LAYOUT ARTIST | ENGLISH PROFICIENT
I CAN MAKE YOU ANY DESIGNS AND LAYOUTS FOR AS LOW AS $3!
Message me!

1 minute ago, KevinHD said:

It is already possible. There are cryptowallets that offers withdrawals with certain ATMs and requires only less than 5% of the withdrawal amount to be its transaction fee. Also, there are ATMs that supports cryptos as well. Hence, it isn't an uncommon thing nowadays.

yes, but most require a lot of fees and even to do a lot of kyc so this is an issue to use kyc in atm machines because pricay isnt guaranteed

1 minute ago, KevinHD said:

Yes, there are different websites from where you can oder a debit card that can be used at any ATM in the world. Using that card you can withdraw cash anytime you want by paying with cryptocurrencies that you have in your wallet

Who doesnt want cryptos to be allowed to be withdrawed in the nearest ATM?

Yet it is already a thing nowadays. Here in the Philippines, there are digital wallets that supports crypto and ATM as well and can easily withdraw both depending on your choice. It is an ease of access, hence a great advantage.

You should have precaution in ATMs, they are a great help to obtain FIAT, but you should check the fees very well because they are usually very high most times, and we can go wrong in some operations.

on my country there is 2-3 bitcoin atm machine, but i dont want to use it, because the rate is very illogical, i can said its 10% expensive from real btc price if you wish to buy with credit card, i would like to use p2p exchange to cash out or buy btc

Some other countries already allow this kind of ATM's. They exchange the coin that you have in a physical money if you withdraw it. But some countries didn't implement it yet. I'm hoping that they are reading this and provide some ATM machine where in you can withdraw crypto.

11 hours ago, Luna disari said:

We can cash out anytime from ATM using our cards. But i would be more happy if i could cashout my crypto instantly using ATM.

i know it is blockchain based but is it really possible?

Do you want it also guyz?

Of coure it will be much more easier for us to encash our money, because im ny coutry to encash my money from a wallet, ineed to go to a remittance and fill up some requirements and also a transaction fee, so if there is an atm just a few seconds i can get my money fast and easier, i hope it implement's someday.

There are many bitcoin atm already in many countries making people to cash out their bitcoin easily without having to sell it to any exchanger and wait for alert. so it will be nice to see bitcoin atm all over the world for easy transactions in bitcoins.

Yes i want crypto atm but mostly countries are not allowed to ceypto as a legal currency and they don't allow them to place Atm machine in there counties without permission

As long as it is proven safe and secured. But in that case I might have a separate wallet only for deposit and withdrawal using ATM. Mainly, I am taking the risk but at the safe time, putting my self in a safer position.

Patience is a Virtue, but Time is Money

------------PVTM------------

14 hours ago, Luna disari said:

We can cash out anytime from ATM using our cards. But i would be more happy if i could cashout my crypto instantly using ATM.

i know it is blockchain based but is it really possible?

Do you want it also guyz?

Yes it possible and In few country there are crypto ATM available such as Dubai,USA but in my country it is not available due to BTC is illegal in my country.

Yes i want but i heard crypto ATM have a big fees when you want to transaction on the ATM. Actually there are 2 bitcoin ATMs in my country but i never try it. If there is one in my area, i will try for sure.

4 hours ago, Ong Dod said:

because in my coutry to encash my money from a wallet, ineed to go to a remittance and fill up some requirements and also a transaction fee,

this problem can be solved if some giant company arrenge the service. then we will be able to encash easily and without fees.

nothing to do with Bitcoin and it will be here for the life long. Libra needs KYC for using their payment system while Bitcoin 

Here are some Bitcoin ATMs but I never used one. The fee is much more than on exchanges. For mass adoption those BTC ATMs are useful.

More convenient for me, because the process of transaction like converting Bitcoins to our Currency will be lessen. ATM also is near in our places so this okay for me to transact at this places.