Facebook coin? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Facebook coin?

Actually I have no idea about this metter. If Facebook give us coin then it is really great news for us. Now we can easily work Facebook and earn more money

On 16.02.2020 at 10:29, Ariful Rahim said:

I have heard about it but I have never really had it so I cannot judge it properly. The Libra coin is from the Facebook founder and many people are talking negative about it. but my juju is not so hopeful that this token will make a profit for me. 

I think the identify is libra coin..But currently im now not listens the maximum current news nearly libra...If libra take place ..Libra may be a entertainment changer considering we all know how facebook is especially extraordinarily established and severa speculator will be make contributions for that coin

I've heard rumors like this 1-2 times, now I don't know what the news is, I'm not sure, having a Facebook Coin is good, I'm waiting

The company Facebook Inc, said it would launch a blockchain-based digital currency (cryptocurrency) called Libra. This currency will be controlled by Facebook and several other large companies incorporated in the Libra Association. Libra will become a digital currency supported by reserves of real world assets, including bank deposits and short-term government securities, and is held by a network of custodians.

1 hour ago, gambut_24 said:

The company Facebook Inc, said it would launch a blockchain-based digital currency (cryptocurrency) called Libra. This currency will be controlled by Facebook and several other large companies incorporated in the Libra Association. Libra will become a digital currency supported by reserves of real world assets, including bank deposits and short-term government securities, and is held by a network of custodians.

still I am waiting for the libra coin but unfortunately the Facebook owner is saying any thing about its coin that when it will launch their coin, becaseu there are many people who's are very excited for facebook coin.

On 17.02.2020 at 03:18, iciner said:

I listened that as properly and that i listened this coin is reinforced by severa massive names however tragically i moreover listened paypal do no longer bolster libra all over again. I suppose facebook coin/libra will discharged following 12 months?

Mark zuckerberg ought to be saved absent from bitcoin and altcoins 😄 we studied information around Facebook almost safety infringement nearly every day. I suppose that's why the crucial motive of facebook and bitcoin is oppositely contradicted.

Yes, a new centralized coin called Libra will launched this year. I guess the success rate of Libra may become low because some companies back out in investments. But we don't know, the future is full of suprises.

In my opinion, Mark Zuckerberg could not explain to congressmen why the world needs his cryptocurrency. he simply had no arguments in support of his project. This means that this cryptocurrency will not enter the market soon.

18 minutes ago, MD shakib said:

Last news I heard about it is that facebook coin will be launch early 2020. Not sure if there are any recent news about it or anything but if facebook really launches their own coin, I think lots of people will learn about cryptocurrency.

Not early 2020, but mid 2020 or this year. I don't know if many people are interested in this Libra coin, but at least this will be very good for new investors entering the crypto market.

There is certainly nonetheless a solid disagreement concerning Fb coin's Libra and also I found out about the particular results in regarding several lovers, yet I do believe as I have got observed in which Fb can always generate the forex.

There is absolutely no news about Libra coins. Like dying before the war, will we see libra really exist this year. Or be delayed again.

The Announcement of Facebook give next Positive step to crypto currency and Blockchain .I think After The Launching of Facebook coin encourage the other projects to launch there own crypto projects.

On 11/5/2019 at 4:10 AM, Mathers said:

I'm sure about the validity of this news, I have read about the Libra coin launch said to facing a big challenge with big partners already pulling out.

i am sure that this news is authentice and real .After the Launching of Facebook coin name is Libra coin All other Social platform and Aslo Google will start there own Blockchain based project and launch there own crypto.

3 hours ago, CryptoNewslet said:

It got released some hours ago!

Heres Link: getlⅰbra.ⅽc

And Tweet: spacer.png

(They removed any Tweets about it because the website was overloaded because everyone wanted to buy, but i made a screenshot)

I think there are still some avaible

Its almost sold out, so good luck!

Thanks so much for sharing! Just bought Libra for 0.60$ and sold them for 1$ per piece! Its a stablecoin thats why this is possible, so amazing that an Libra is worth 1$

Welcome with me

The Facebook group will likely issue its currency this year 2020, after the US Parliament accepts the possibility of managing and trading information companies for cryptocurrencies.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

Well yes it was true facebook is going to release a coin and that coin name is libra, well until now they still not releasing it maybe for some purposes. So we just need to wait for now.

Indeed. It's called Facebook Libra and they are in full advancement. It has the help of organizations, for example, Paypal, Mastercard and Visa, however for the time being it has moved away from the task since they are being researched by worldwide controllers. In any case, it is a venture that can assist with completing the foundation of digital currencies as a type of global installment.

On 09.10.2019 at 18:15, miskyming said:

you mean Libra coin, I've heard it will launch in the next year, but I don't know the exact date. Well Libra is not a volatile coin so we can not make money of it, it's a stable coin.

No one give us the right information about that..evry one say different thing..and i sure that it will be good if they work together i mean. Face book and btc forum

• +1 1

It is very useful coin. But I heard that too and I heard this coin is supported by many big names . I think facebook coin is very useful coin and storing.Now to use coin. 

Coin Libra developed by Facebook as "Stablecoin". for now the Libra coin has not been fully launched in the crypto trade. I don't know about their project but coin libra will become Stablecoin.

Yes we are all anticipating the Facebook coin, I heard it is going to hit billions of users because of the number of people using Facebook. I think it might compete keenly with bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 4‏/10‏/2019 at 14:47, Sakkievt said:

لقد سمعت مؤخرًا شائعات عن عملة فيسبوك قد تنطلق قريبًا. هل يعرف أحد أي شيء عن هذا الأمر أو إذا كان صحيحًا؟

I have heard that it will be launched in the coming months

On 9‏/10‏/2019 at 14:45, fauzan123 said:

من ما أعرفه ، سيتم إطلاق رموز فيسبوك الحقيقية في عام 2020 ، ورمز عملة فيسبوك يرمز إلى LIBRA ، وآمل أنه مع ظهور libra ، سيؤدي ذلك إلى رفع اسم عملة التشفير في أعين العالم

Yes, but it will be launched, God willing

On 9‏/10‏/2019 at 17:28, Elton23 said:

العملة هي الميزان. ومع ذلك ، يبدو من غير المحتمل أن يحصل موقع Facebook على إذن بالإفراج عنه لأن السلطات الأمريكية على سبيل المثال لا الحصر تعارضه تمامًا. أيضا ، Paypal ، الذي كان شريكا في المشروع قد انسحب الآن. لذا أعتقد أنه حقق نهايته قبل أن يبدأ.

You are right, I am late. We will wait, good

On 9‏/10‏/2019 at 18:16, sayyedraza said:

أعتقد أنه سيكون تأخير في الخروج من المربع! تواجه مشكلة مواجهة Coin Coin والعديد من المشكلات التي تحتاج إلى حل ، لذا يحتاج المشروع الجديد دائمًا إلى وقت 

I also think this thing

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 10:10 AM, cryptokram said:

Its a very noisy coins so far, even it launch is not happening yet, more on hype, promising words and others. But of course we still don't know what will happen even there are lot of the company left to support his coin. 

On 10/22/2019 at 10:10 AM, cryptokram said:

Its a very noisy coins so far, even it launch is not happening yet, more on hype, promising words and others. But of course we still don't know what will happen even there are lot of the company left to support his coin. 

You will come the next months, God willing

On 11/3/2019 at 7:29 AM, james said:

لام الاستماع إلى هذه الكلمة من وقت طويل لا أفعل ما حدث لهم. يجب أن يتم إطلاقه بمجرد أن يحتوي facebook على أموال ضخمة. ولكن سماع أخبار سلبية جدا حول ذلك.

On 19‏/11‏/2019 at 16:06, Thefighter said:

من المحتمل أنهم هرعوا بالأشياء كثيرًا لأنهم أرادوا إصدارها في عام 2019 لكن المشروع لم يكتمل بعد. على الأقل الآن لديهم بعض الوقت لإصلاح جميع المشاكل والعودة بمشروع أفضل

The currency needs time for you to be patient

The facebook currency will be launched this year or 2023 and its name is libra but it is currently receiving mixed reviews.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

Facebook Coin is one of the coins where there is a market for buying coins from different countries. There is currency available in any country.thanks

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/