Facebook coin? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Facebook coin?

I dont know this yet but if facebook would indeed release a coin, that would be great and awesome. i am looking forward to it. and also it's look like a promising coin in the near future.

Libra cryptocurrency will be released in 2020. Zuckerberg does everything for this and I would like to add this coin, whether an ICO will be created or if it has already passed, but I would like to participate from Libra.

2 hours ago, bliznec said:

Libra cryptocurrency will be released in 2020. Zuckerberg does everything for this and I would like to add this coin, whether an ICO will be created or if it has already passed, but I would like to participate from Libra.

If libra coin release in the year of 2020 then really this year will be luckiest year for all crypto world, and i am also waiting to libra coin .

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/4/2019 at 5:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

yes mate it's true.. facebook wants to launch there own token.. they try to launch it on 2020 and this token name LIBRA.. I hear it on a crypto news portal.. if facebook really launch token then i think so many people know about crypto currency and who don't know about crypto they also know about it... It's good for everybody..

It remains to be seen what they are going to achive in 2020 because so far in 2019 they proven us they are not yet ready to launch a good coin on the market. I don't think they will succed in 2020

On 10/9/2019 at 10:28 PM, Elton23 said:

The coin is Libra. However, it is looking unlikely that Facebook will get permission to release it as the US authorities to name a few are completely against it. Also, Paypal, who was to partner in on the project has now pulled out. So my guess is it has met its end before it started.

Libra might pull it off and become a major player in the cryptocurrency market. Or its popularity might sink to rock bottom. If there is anything we might benefit from this, it's the fact that this Libra is generating publicity for the crypto community, which can be a good thing.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

1 hour ago, Tuhin247 said:

Facebook teams played a key role in the creation of the Libra Association and the Libra Blockchain, working with the other Founding Members. While final decision-making authority rests with the association, Facebook is expected to maintain a leadership role through 2019.

Maybe the information you have conveyed is already a lot of members here who know, but have you heard if the LIBRA project will be launched on the technology basis of Etherium? I heard this information became uncertain about L's future...

5 hours ago, Bravehearth0319 said:

Honestly, Facebook coin now in the social media became too quiet and not noisy anymore unlike before its noisy and really annoyed to me I don't know to others.

Its called a hype and lots of things have that once in a while LOL

я слушаю это слово с давних пор, не знаю, что с ними случилось. он должен начать работу, как только facebook имеет огромные деньги. но услышав очень неприятные новости об этом.

• -2 1

On 11/12/2019 at 4:06 PM, Bapet said:

I think next year Facebook will launch their coins. Rumors like that, I'm sure if that happens will make crypto more popular.

I feel that the Libra Token will be launched in early 2020 and this is not a rumor, several news sources have confirmed the launch plan. but my juju is not so hopeful that this token will make a profit for me ..

Весы это еще один стабильный коин как доллары или евро они просто хотят создать ценность из ничего и взять вашу финансовую конфиденциальность

On 10/4/2019 at 7:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

I've heard it would be on year 2020 but i don't think it would be possible considering the US authorities would most likely to halt it. Besides, there are many issues that facebook are facing so yeah, it's impossible.

yes facebook coin ( libra ) launch soon, they recently launch android testnet wallet , you can earn free libra every hr on libra website  if you join by my referal link u can get 3 libra for joining

https://uplibra.io?refer=301600

I am not sure about it but i heard rumors that facebook will launch their own coin, but do you guys it will be like bitcoin? is there any possibility that facebook coin will surpass bitcoin ? 

As far as I know Libra or Calibra has been facing serious problems right now, Example of this are the news I read about big Investors Backing out from there program recently and some Politician are now against it, But still its facebook product so it has a big potential outcome right?

Free Faucet  " ZEN " now listed on BINANCE✌️

Click here https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=50427📣

Libra is a project that's dead before it was even born, and normally that would be unfortunate but I don't feel badly about it at all.  It's planned to be a completely centralized coin pegged to a bunch of currencies, so it would never change in value and would have no reason to be owned or traded by anyone.

And you better believe that Libra would be a tool to gather even more information from people, just like facebook itself.

On 10/9/2019 at 12:45 PM, fauzan123 said:

from what I know is true Facebook tokens will be launched in 2020 and the Facebook coin symbolized LIBRA, I hope that with the advent of libra, it will raise the name of the crypto currency in the eyes of the world

Yes, I also heard that and according to what I heard the coin will be released by the year 2020 and  It is called Labra. Libra is a permissioned blockchain digital currency proposed by the American social media company Facebook.

I heard it also but never saw a physical project or announcement about this project, maybe it's part of the hype from people who want to take advantage.

I have never heard this name before . But my friend tell me about it . If I get chance to use it I should try my best to try it.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:32 PM, Sakkievt said:

I heard somewhere that Facebook will be launching a coin termed as 'libra'. I don't know if it is true but it seems pretty much fair. Facebook won't want to lose their users that may be the reason.

Waht do you want to learn about Libra coin ?Libra is  a coin from facebok wich was going to launch in 2019 but due to some reason it didnt released in 2019 , hope it will be launched in 2020 , it may hardly affect price of cryptocurrency