Facebook coin? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Facebook coin?

They have had several problems, looked-for to manifold enemies that allow arisen, principally folks countries that nightmare them for a viable destabilization of their economy. China is one of them, in fact, they carry out accelerated the process to launch their peculiar cryptocurrency.

yeah facebook was recently working on its own cryptocurrency called as Libra coin, but there are no more updates regarding launch of libra coin. & unfortunately facebook is not able to get regulatory approvals from US govt.

I think facebook libra coin launch in this year i seen some news libra ready to launch in 2020 but i not sure news real or fake wait for facebook official update I think some problem in libra coin lest after some time.

On 2/26/2020 at 11:00 AM, SCB1234 said:

Facebook coin is most likely going to see its place in the market. It could be a threat to the health of all of the real crypto coins. It could also bring healthy adoption. It is very hard to know for sure.

i doubt this one will happen because facebook will have many people on it which means millions will use its coin and banks will certainly not like that.

• +1 1

Facebook currency is probably going to see its place in the market.  This can be a real threat to the health of all crypto currencies.  It can also take healthy.  It is very difficult to know for sure.  And it needs to be known

On 10/4/2019 at 6:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

i heard that too and i heard this coin is supported by universal big names but sadly i also heard paypal don't investment libra again. I think facebook coin/libra will released next year?

no it is not fake it is real just they have some problem and after fixing it they will launch it and it will be called libra as i know. and i think it has very good feature cause facebook payes a lot and they have lots of aconomyst/analyst who is promoting it.

1 minute ago, halloweed said:

It is not rumours, coinbase was also one of the founding partners of Libra, but they have withdrawn.

But if you look on the list of partners of Libra, coinbase is still on the list, you can check it now.

They have had many problems, due to a couple of enemies that have arisen, particularly these international locations that concern them for a viable destabilization of their economy. China is one of them, in fact, they have accelerated the system to launch their very own crypto.

I'm a YouTuber.

YouTube: GG HIMU

22 hours ago, Kutulay said:

Libra wants to launch their coins after receiving permission from the United States first, but, in my opinion, they will not get permission from the United States, because the United States is currently against cryptocurrency

Facebook coin would have been a good coin in cryptocurrency, but as you said the authority has not approved it and there is no way they can lauch it without proper documentation

On 03.01.2020 at 13:42, yoasswbi21 said:

if facebook actually issued a cryptocurrency would be great, these would be great coins for everyone. Because FB is the largest global company and social network

its not about facebook being popular social network, its about coin to have comfortable conditions for users and then it might be popular because people will use it

This is true. Facebook announced that it will launch a new currency of its own and allocate money to ATMs, but frankly, I think that this coin project will not succeed, and it was better to choose the bitcoin currency for them.

The Libra is the known coin on which the Facebook platform was on an embark of implementing to their ecosystem, as on the regulation of many organization and quick system there's is still setbacks on the release of this Facebook libra, as many have anticipate it as looking at the documents of the features which thus libra coin is created for is quite impressive

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Libra coin's project hasn't launched till now.. There are many difficulties facing this project and there are many governments and banks against it! But i think that there would be good news in a few months later about this project.. Maybe they will accept this project after putting some limits on it.

A separate team is working into it. I think Facebook will bring it's own cryptocurrency after getting rid off so many obstacles. There are also so many rumors about a death of facebook's Libra project but I am still hoping good for it. 

On 29.01.2020 at 19:55, samislam said:

i heard some around of facebook coin but getting nothing till that.some are talking about 2020 and some are sharing 2023 libry coins.not getting right and proper knowledge from that

There are a lot of rumors about her. I've heard a lot, too. I think mote if it appears it will be used in the interior of the Facebook network itself and will have value among active users.

• +2 1

On 2/14/2020 at 11:47 AM, mahin1020 said:

I have no idea or experience about facebook coins.I have never used facebook coins.But i am very interested to know about facebook coins.

as far as I know there is no such coin available in the market but as we all know that Facebook is working towards it's own digital currency called libra recently Facebook has announced about it officially

Facebook coin Libra is almost like dead not dead totally but the companies that were initially working have left the project and also the us and EU has made many decisions against the project so it was expected to launch in 2020 but it's not happening anymore. And i have heard about new white paper they are going to launch but i amnot updated to that. But if they somehow managed to launch it would be awesome experience.

Edited by Ridam
Word misplaced

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/22/2019 at 4:18 PM, cryptokram said:

Facebook is being manipulate i think! I thought the CEO is a brilliant and genius person but on how he choose LIBRA to work, i dont think so!

Facebook coin will launch in 2020 and we still dont know if it will happen or nor! i dont care what ever the name is even not LIBRA is okay! but i hope they create a coin which will work better to cryptocurrency and not the trash idea they want! they just want to earn money and not give addition in the movement!

Yeah I hope so as well that this Facebook coin Libra will be a great cryptocurrency that will be used by many people if it's launched and if it will not be created on a selfish purpose. 

Yes, Facebook will launch a currency called Libra, but so far its date has not been set due to the company’s attempt to obtain the satisfaction of governments and central banks for this reason. I don’t think it can beat Bitcoin in terms of popularity and price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/22/2019 at 3:19 PM, Bitxalt said:

Facebook does make own Coin, name is Libra, this Libra coin is a stable coin so for the possibility of making traders disappointed, because if it is not a stable coin, of course there will be a big chance to go up.

I heard Libra coin so much last year, and never heard it again, I don't know if it is launch or not, or maybe it stopped launching due to this outbreak.

• +1 1

Few months back iam also heard Facebook also want launch their own crypto currency Libra, but another news also spread this Libra coin support companies leave this project one by one, so now this project not move forward, present I can't heard any update about this Libra project.

Well, I'm also heard this Facebook crypto coin called LIBRA but this coin is not successfully released at the market and many people are disappointed for it because they're waiting for a long time for this, they're just wasting their time.

• +1 1

On 2/24/2020 at 10:19 PM, Elis Raph said:

Yes we are all anticipating the Facebook coin, I heard it is going to hit billions of users because of the number of people using Facebook. I think it might compete keenly with bitcoin.

I do not think so because people around the world support decentralization and try to make it dominate and return power to the people by removing it from the hands of governments.

There was news about the Facebook coin known as libra coin was going to be launched in this 2020 but it has been having problem of acceptance by many companies and that have actually delayed the launching of the coin, we hope it launched soon so that we will be oppotuned to earn through Facebook just the way we are earning in this site.