Facebook coin? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Facebook coin?

The Announcement of Facebook give next Positive step to crypto currency and Blockchain .I think After The Launching of Facebook coin encourage the other projects to launch there own crypto projects.

On 11/5/2019 at 4:10 AM, Mathers said:

I'm sure about the validity of this news, I have read about the Libra coin launch said to facing a big challenge with big partners already pulling out.

i am sure that this news is authentice and real .After the Launching of Facebook coin name is Libra coin All other Social platform and Aslo Google will start there own Blockchain based project and launch there own crypto.

3 hours ago, CryptoNewslet said:

It got released some hours ago!

Heres Link: getlⅰbra.ⅽc

And Tweet: spacer.png

(They removed any Tweets about it because the website was overloaded because everyone wanted to buy, but i made a screenshot)

I think there are still some avaible

Its almost sold out, so good luck!

Thanks so much for sharing! Just bought Libra for 0.60$ and sold them for 1$ per piece! Its a stablecoin thats why this is possible, so amazing that an Libra is worth 1$

Welcome with me

The Facebook group will likely issue its currency this year 2020, after the US Parliament accepts the possibility of managing and trading information companies for cryptocurrencies.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

Well yes it was true facebook is going to release a coin and that coin name is libra, well until now they still not releasing it maybe for some purposes. So we just need to wait for now.

Indeed. It's called Facebook Libra and they are in full advancement. It has the help of organizations, for example, Paypal, Mastercard and Visa, however for the time being it has moved away from the task since they are being researched by worldwide controllers. In any case, it is a venture that can assist with completing the foundation of digital currencies as a type of global installment.

On 09.10.2019 at 18:15, miskyming said:

you mean Libra coin, I've heard it will launch in the next year, but I don't know the exact date. Well Libra is not a volatile coin so we can not make money of it, it's a stable coin.

No one give us the right information about that..evry one say different thing..and i sure that it will be good if they work together i mean. Face book and btc forum

• +1 1

It is very useful coin. But I heard that too and I heard this coin is supported by many big names . I think facebook coin is very useful coin and storing.Now to use coin. 

Coin Libra developed by Facebook as "Stablecoin". for now the Libra coin has not been fully launched in the crypto trade. I don't know about their project but coin libra will become Stablecoin.

Yes we are all anticipating the Facebook coin, I heard it is going to hit billions of users because of the number of people using Facebook. I think it might compete keenly with bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 4‏/10‏/2019 at 14:47, Sakkievt said:

لقد سمعت مؤخرًا شائعات عن عملة فيسبوك قد تنطلق قريبًا. هل يعرف أحد أي شيء عن هذا الأمر أو إذا كان صحيحًا؟

I have heard that it will be launched in the coming months

On 9‏/10‏/2019 at 14:45, fauzan123 said:

من ما أعرفه ، سيتم إطلاق رموز فيسبوك الحقيقية في عام 2020 ، ورمز عملة فيسبوك يرمز إلى LIBRA ، وآمل أنه مع ظهور libra ، سيؤدي ذلك إلى رفع اسم عملة التشفير في أعين العالم

Yes, but it will be launched, God willing

On 9‏/10‏/2019 at 17:28, Elton23 said:

العملة هي الميزان. ومع ذلك ، يبدو من غير المحتمل أن يحصل موقع Facebook على إذن بالإفراج عنه لأن السلطات الأمريكية على سبيل المثال لا الحصر تعارضه تمامًا. أيضا ، Paypal ، الذي كان شريكا في المشروع قد انسحب الآن. لذا أعتقد أنه حقق نهايته قبل أن يبدأ.

You are right, I am late. We will wait, good

On 9‏/10‏/2019 at 18:16, sayyedraza said:

أعتقد أنه سيكون تأخير في الخروج من المربع! تواجه مشكلة مواجهة Coin Coin والعديد من المشكلات التي تحتاج إلى حل ، لذا يحتاج المشروع الجديد دائمًا إلى وقت 

I also think this thing

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 10:10 AM, cryptokram said:

Its a very noisy coins so far, even it launch is not happening yet, more on hype, promising words and others. But of course we still don't know what will happen even there are lot of the company left to support his coin. 

On 10/22/2019 at 10:10 AM, cryptokram said:

Its a very noisy coins so far, even it launch is not happening yet, more on hype, promising words and others. But of course we still don't know what will happen even there are lot of the company left to support his coin. 

You will come the next months, God willing

On 11/3/2019 at 7:29 AM, james said:

لام الاستماع إلى هذه الكلمة من وقت طويل لا أفعل ما حدث لهم. يجب أن يتم إطلاقه بمجرد أن يحتوي facebook على أموال ضخمة. ولكن سماع أخبار سلبية جدا حول ذلك.

On 19‏/11‏/2019 at 16:06, Thefighter said:

من المحتمل أنهم هرعوا بالأشياء كثيرًا لأنهم أرادوا إصدارها في عام 2019 لكن المشروع لم يكتمل بعد. على الأقل الآن لديهم بعض الوقت لإصلاح جميع المشاكل والعودة بمشروع أفضل

The currency needs time for you to be patient

On 10/4/2019 at 5:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

Facebook Coin is one of the coins where there is a market for buying coins from different countries. There is currency available in any country.thanks

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

16 minutes ago, Robin Babu said:

I have no idea about Facebook coins. This is the first I hear that Facebook gives coins. But I'll know about it later and let you know.

Facebook coin is a Libra coin. Facebook is not giving coins when you use it because their coin is not yet launch. Don't expect that they launch Libra coin because still there is no announcement about their project.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I've heard a lot about Facebook planning to list its own currency! But I didn't see anything to this day! I hope, of course, that such a company will list its own currency! Because it would be a good recognition of the encrypted currencies!

Exactly I am also hearing too much of rumours about the Facebook coin I am not able to understand that what kind of coin that's Facebook is going to release if the news is true because it will be also a very beneficial for the users dealing with digital coins.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon

This "soon" might still be far from today. They are having problems getting past the US regulations, and add to that their issues with privacy, that also adds as a hindrance to releasing their coin.

• +1 1

mate it's true.. facebook wants to launch there own token.. they try to launch it on 2020 and this token name LIBRA.. I hear it on a crypto news portal..

launched next year. I can't wait until the coin is launched. Will it make a good move towards the crypto market

At least now they have some time to fix all the problems and come back with a better project

their issues with privacy, that also adds as a hindrance to releasing their coin.Facebook coins.  Never before have I heard of Facebook coins.  So I can't say anything about this.specific properties of the coin other than the idea that it will be a stable currency.

People have been waiting for it for a long long time and its becoming a little bit anoying though from the looks of things there is a chance that bitcoin is going to be so well beaten by Libra because it connects with everybody so its that case we know of. am waiting for Libra and am going to set some money aside so as to get the maximum from it so thats the case

• +3 1

In fact I'm not aware of Facebook. Want to gain knowledge about what works by Facebook Coins.First of all I heard about facebook coins. So please explain to me everything about it.

I don't know anything about this, I hope it is true, some people may have opportunities to make money from other sources.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help